The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nimoni's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimmy

Nimoni's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nimoni's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
-Alot of experience, been playing since beta, I have learned
alot.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
-My whole life!

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
-Weekly, roughly said.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
-To have fun with you guys, of course.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
-You're all my friends, thats why.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Nimoni Hartwell (Nimmy)
Title (if applicable): Executioner
Current Occupation: Lately retired Horde Merc.

Race:
-Undead Human <-- This one
-Undead Elf

Level: 53 (almost)

In-game Class & Spec': Warrior, Executioner, Mercenary
IC Class:

Hair Colour:
Eye Colour: Fully black eyes.
Height: 5 feet. (156 cm)

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? -Deathstalkers, becouse I'm extremely dangerous and violent at times,
I've been training alot, and ICly, I love killing, anything.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
-For Undead Elven characters please only cover their life from the beginning or just before Warcraft 3. By all means briefly cover their early lives but due to the long life expentancy of Elves, and the rare occassion of an Elven birth, there is no need to go into full detail concerning any events before Warcraft 3.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
-Becouse she loves killing stuff, and she wants to, really wants to
retake Lordaeron.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
-Good fighting skills, very good, been trainin'!

How does your character respond to authority?
-She will do, what-ever she's told, well ALMOST,
with the borders of undeadity. Thingy

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

IV) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

The Royal Apothecary Society is an alchemical group of Forsaken or other types of undead, operating all over Azeroth.
For weapons, variety of plagues have been created by Apothecaries, to unleash upon enemies of Sylvanas.
Society was originally based only in the Northern parts of Lordaeron, spreading contantly, all over Azeroth.
The Scourge and Scarlet Crusade are their greatest enemies, both refused to let the forsaken exist as they are.
Scourge began attempt to control Forsaken after Lady Sylvanas had raised them. This led to war with the Scourge.
Scarlet Crusade thought Forsaken for Scourge, and Lady Sylvanas had to start fighting them back.
Back to top Go down
ThisNim

PostSubject: This one)) Nimmy's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am

alot.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
-My whole life!

-Weekly, roughly said.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Race:
-Undead Elf

IC Class:

Hair Colour:

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
-Deathstalkers, becouse I'm extremely dangerous and violent at times,

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Family:
- Mother Laura
- Sister (unknown)
- Father Jakeson

Character History:
- She was born in Stromgarde, living there up to the Syndicate, and Ogre attacks.
After that, it was to Hillsbrad, she lived in the costal town of Southshore.
There she lived pretty much her whole living life, until her father, now Necromancer for the Scourge took her.
'Father looked allright, told me he'll take me somewhere safe, Southshore was constantly getting attack.
Of course I believed him, my father, instead he took me somewhere in Plaguelands, and tested me...
I was in pit without food, I was feeling sick, they we're testing plague at me, the pain was terrible.
He's dead now, first thing I wanted when I woke as undead, the only thing, was revenge, not for him,
but The Scourge.

retake Lordaeron.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

IV) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

The Royal Apothecary Society is an alchemical group of Forsaken or other types of undead, operating all over Azeroth.
For weapons, variety of plagues have been created by Apothecaries, to unleash upon enemies of Sylvanas.
Society was originally based only in the Northern parts of Lordaeron, spreading contantly, all over Azeroth.
The Scourge and Scarlet Crusade are their greatest enemies, both refused to let the forsaken exist as they are.
Scourge began attempt to control Forsaken after Lady Sylvanas had raised them. This led to war with the Scourge.
Scarlet Crusade thought Forsaken for Scourge, and Lady Sylvanas had to start fighting them back.
Back to top Go down
THISNIM

PostSubject: Sorry for doublepost, always forgot something)) Nimmy's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 am

alot.

-My whole life!

-Weekly, roughly said.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Race:
-Undead Elf

IC Class:

Hair Colour:

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
-Deathstalkers, becouse I'm extremely dangerous and violent at times,

-No problem with most of Horde, tho' rather she would die for Forsaken, than for the Horde.

-Angry about it, she doesn't want horde breathing at her neck ALL the time.

Family:
- Mother Laura
- Sister (unknown)
- Father Jakeson

Character History:
- She was born in Stromgarde, living there up to the Syndicate, and Ogre attacks.
After that, it was to Hillsbrad, she lived in the costal town of Southshore.
There she lived pretty much her whole living life, until her father, now Necromancer for the Scourge took her.
'Father looked allright, told me he'll take me somewhere safe, Southshore was constantly getting attack.
Of course I believed him, my father, instead he took me somewhere in Plaguelands, and tested me...
I was in pit without food, I was feeling sick, they we're testing plague at me, the pain was terrible.
He's dead now, first thing I wanted when I woke as undead, the only thing, was revenge, not for him,
but The Scourge.

retake Lordaeron.

TEST OF ABILITY

Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Character
Name: Anthorius Krastov
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Nimoni's Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Nimoni's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Nimoni's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am

Woohoo, Nimoni! Your honourable Judge, hasn't Nimoni proven 'rself the last time she was in the guild? ;D
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Nimoni's Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Nimoni's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Nimoni's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 am

I'm going to give you another chance to write it.
I can't show favourtism and if you were anyone else I'd just reject you here and now. Instead of rushing it, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimoni's Application   Nimoni's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nimoni's Application
Page 1 of 1