The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaldini's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaldini

Kaldini's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kaldini's Application   Kaldini's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Kaldini's Application

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Hmm, I think I started a couple of months after TBC came out. So about 2-3 years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

Not too bad I hope, after all this time. Not maybe the best, but not the lousiest. I think you know pretty good. Swedish is my first launguage, but I've trained my English much so it should be okey.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I've been in this awesome guild called....The Apothecarium!
And much much and more much random RP.

......And I've played Lord Of The Rings Online Smile

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.

I begun with PvE of course, and have done that the most, with many different guilds and on many realms. This haven't been the most serious raids and it was mostly old 10mans, but I really want to raid more and I hope I can find some way to raid and RP at the same time. During this I've done some PvP but not too much, mostly battlegrounds. I started to RP smallscale with some strange guild on The Sha'tar untill Geriand picked me up from the street(bless him) and I joined the Apothcaruim.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

I think I could help new ones pretty good, help organizing events and if not that, just be on and talk, laugh.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

Much I think, I've always played much, and I'm not gonna stop, it's fun, in The Apothecarium I didn't miss more then maybe 10 event's, and that much thinking that I was in it so long, and I'll be on even if it's not events planed.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

...Current Guild goes before everything.... Every Raid and Battleground and everything

Why do you wish to join the guild?

Because I was in The Apothecarium, and it was the greatest time in my RPing life!

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Kaldini Deathblade
Title (if applicable):Nothing special
Current Occupation: Travele

Age: About 75 as a dead, he was about 150 when he died in a battle as a elf.

Race:
-Undead Elf

Level: 77

In-game Class & Spec': Frost Death Knight
IC Class: Frost Death Knight

Hair Colour: Black Grey
Eye Colour: Blue Shiny
Height: 177 cm

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

The Deathguard, as being a warrior is the work he know, and he has been a deadguard for a long time now.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Kaldini doesn't like the other hord races to much, as he hates the living pretty much. But he understands that the Forsaken needs some allies.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Deep inside he laughs at the orchs that died that day, but he doesn't talk to high about it to other than people he trust.

Family:
Has none

Character History:
Kaldini Deathblade's family was one of the 90% who went over from High Elf to Blood Elf, he never liked any of the other Blood Elfs too much and wandered and travelled alot. Kal was young when he died for the first time, about 150, he got into battle with some Scourge when he got too close Stratholme after leaving the Ghostlands, he fought well but got captured after a while, he died in Stratholme and as he was a paladin, he got resurected as a Death Knight, After the Death Knights broke free from the Scourge he got recruited to The Apothcarium by Geriand. After the time there he started wandering and did some jobs as a blade for hire. And now he's back. (Shorted down)

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Because it's the closest to the old guild he can find, he got some friends in there and he is tired of the "blade for hire" job.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

Some engineering but mostly a warrior.

How does your character respond to authority?

Very well, he follows orders without too much thinking.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

I think this statement is correct, part from Sylvanas, the Royal Apothecarium Society is the most powerful organization as it's the R.A.S who's researching for the cure for undead. As this is the goal for all forsaken, the R.A.S make also unites the Forsaken in this research as it takes alot of work for this, then of course the Royal Apothecarium Society wouldn't make it a day without the Deathguard or the Deathstalkers. Thought when Putress attacked the orchs and humans at the Wrathgate, the R.A.S got very weakend, both from the rest of the hord but also from some other Forsaken. And when Thrall went into Undercity, one of the places R.A.S could do alittle when they wanted, with the Kor'Kron Overseers, the R.A.S was slowed down in their research as they really couldn't do much of what they wanted. So in my eyes the Royal Apothecarium Society has been the most powerful organization, but Wrategate and Putress, they have been weekend and i would say that the Forsaken Army in Northrend is more powerful then the R.A.S as they in Thralls eyes are helping more and getting more support from the rest of the hord. But the Royal Apothecary Society is getting back on there feet now when the Kor'Kron overseers doesnt find anything.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Kaldini's Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Kaldini's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Kaldini's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldini's Application   Kaldini's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Accepted!
Good to have you back Kaldini,
See Rebekka or Anthorius for your IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Kaldini's Application
Page 1 of 1