The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikaan

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION
I purchased WoW... At LEAST five years ago, but I stopped playing for about a year, then got back into it. I stopped recently again... And I am back... again. I've purchased The Burning Crusade and The Wrath of the Lich King.

I've lived in Scotland UK since I was a young 'un. I would say I can speak and type English very well and could easily understand the communication in english.

[[[What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?]]]
My first roleplaying game was a little MMO called "Endless". But i've been roleplaying on Warcraft for quite a long time now and have taken off the Newbie shackles!

[[[What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?]]]
I'm a pretty experienced PVE player. I've mostly done groups of 5 instances. I'm mainly a DPS, but I am working on getting enough tanking gear so I can do either if need be. I do like the new ICC instances, and Azjol Nerub! (and the one next to it, with the faceless one Boss, I forget the name). As for raids, I've done the classics (Onyxia etc), and a few times i've done the Vault of Archavon 10 man and once 25 man, but I wouldn't go as far in saying i'm experienced. I have NOT done any Arenas because I'm not overly keen on them. Battlegrounds, I LOVE them, my favourite must be Alterac Valley and the classic CTF Warsong Gulch. I've been roleplaying also, and would say i'm an experience roleplayer. In fact, I was in the fantastic Apothecarium guild, back in the day! I usually roleplay a character that plays by his own rules, but understands when it essential to follow rules set to him, e.g guild rules. Not evil, but not "good" aligned either.

[[[If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?]]]
If I were to join the guild I would bring positive thoughts and intentions! And a few jokes too. Unless told otherwise, about the jokes. Which is fair enough. I'd help low lvled players lvl up quicker if they asked nicely and I had time, which I most likely would have.

[[[If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?]]]
I would be able to play most days a week. My time varies during mornings/afternoons, but evening times I would be online. If something special or disastrous happened I would inform the guild of it. Hopefully I would be able to attend events... If not, again, I'd let you know in advance.

[[If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?]]]
I'd prioritise in learning the system of the guild and keeping up with it. Honestly, I'd like to do my own things at times, but I would focus my attention on the guild and being there whenever I'm needed.

[[[Why do you wish to join the guild?]]]
For poops and giggles (Joking! See? I'm doing it already.) Since I've hit 80 I felt i've come at a loose end of playing the game and have no desire to start another character and do aaaall thaaaat again. Also my friends are in this guild ( I think we're friends o.o ) and I think it'd be great to hang out with everyone again. Plus, I HATE it when I have nothing to do and nobody to talk to.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Richard Kreed (Rikaan as most commonly known, as he shed his real name upon undeath.)
Title (if applicable): Ebon Blade Freelancer.
Current Occupation: Fighting for the Ebon Blade against the Scourge / Intervening with other people's lives for better or worse.

Age: 28 up til death /29 upon reanimation. He had the misfortune upon dying on his birthday and being raised.
Race:
-Undead Half-Elf

Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Death Knight, Blood/Unholy (I have duel spec, though Unholy is a tester. Blood is my main)
IC Class: Unholy

Hair Colour: Black (Erm.. Usually. He's bald due to an IC fight against an Imp right now...)
Eye Colour: Glowing Blue
Height:5,8

My character would fit in The Royal Apothecary Society column, due to him being the Grand Apothecary ( In RP, long before the Legendary Duskmantle!) and that he was a Chemist in the guild.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
My character treats other Forsaken characters with respect, unless they prove (in his eyes) not tohave earned it. To the Orcs he admires their honorable nature and the Tauren he usually is in awe when in the presence of one. To Trolls, he just finds them funny. To Blood Elves, There are a few he would consider being friendly to, but the majority of them he despises and likes nothing more than to mess up their lives. Perhaps because it brings up bitter memories.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Openly, My character would say that the Wrathgate incident was disastrous beyond measure and how insulting that "Those damned fanatics had even the nerve to betray us at the moment where the Lich King would have been fought there and then" and how he apologises on behalf of his fellow undead whenever another Horde race talks about it in a bitter and suspicious tone. In truth, my character is impressed of its effects even against the Lich King, and feels that had it been used at a different time, the Forsaken would indeed have reigned supreme over the Horde and more. Truthfully, he thought the rebels witless and pitiful, but for Putress he had a grudging respect for.

Family:
He had a wife and two children. Upon his reanimation for the first time by the Lich King, he eventually butchered his family.

Character History:
As a child, Richard and his brother Gregorov (Now his Ghoul; Gurlob) lived in Tirisfal in all its glory. His father was a human, his mother a High Elf. They were not "Nobles" or any significant people like that. As he grew up, he wanted to adventure and meet strangers in different lands, like in the tales he was told by his parents. He eventually happened upon Silvermoon in his travels, eventually finding the woman who would later on be his wife. They traveled along the Eastern Kingdoms, going south, for a year, before deciding to stay put in the Eversong woods for good. They lived simple for three years, until The Scourge came and rampaged the lands, including his home. After his reanimation and after regaining his free will, he plotted against the Lich King by joining the Apothecarium and serving under the Banshee Queen. He rose in the ranks, up to Grand Apothecary. His position was shortlived however, as he led an expedition in the plaguelands and was ambushed by the new Scourge forces in the Ebon Hold whilst it was still under the Lich King's control. As a Death Knight, he butchered and served the Lich King a second time. When he broke free yet -again- he did lose his mind out of anger and grief; Heading to Silvermoon to make the people there suffer as he did. By any way he could, be it from stealing toys from the children to poisoning their food supplies. Nowadays, he simply fights the endless Scourge in Icecrown, and other times he spends his time in the Eastern Kingdoms mostly, looking for another purpose.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
He was informed of the Guild ICly, by Kelmith, whom he worked alongside with and got on well. He believes joining the guild would help him bring about his purpose, whatever that could be.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
OOCly my character is a Grand Master engineer, and ICly he's good at it. Also, ICly he is a decent chemist and (claims) to be a superb surgeon.

How does your character respond to authority?
Most of the time it depends upon the nature of the character he is following orders to. But he understands the chain of command and would respond with a reasonable amount of respect. Usualy. He'd do his best.

TEST OF ABILITY
iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.

Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken were, at best, rather tense due to the Forsakens' nature. As time went on, the Forsaken proved their loyalty (apparently) to the Horde. Even though they were much more different than the shamanistic and more primitive races of the Horde, and their methods were..."Vile" The other Horde races would say, they did show that they were valuable allies, especially since they have a solid foothold in the old Human lands. They especially proved their loyalty when they put some of their own in the Ghostlands, in Quel'Thalas, to defend the Blood Elves from the Scourge, and seeing as the Elves also intended to go to Outland, helped the Horde have a solid foundation in the Outland against The Burning Legion. Since then, there have been Forsaken stationed at man of the bases in Outland, brewing goodness knows what to fight against the Burning Legion and also the Allaince that came in through the Dark Portal aswell. Although since the Wrathgate events I would say the relations between them have gone drasticly downhill. The orc warchief Thrall seemed to understand and believe what happened but still, there are now Orcs planted all over the Undercity, glowering and warning the Forsakens passing by. The Abominations are even gone, which shows that the Forsaken are no longer trusted with their own guards that could turn against the Horde if they willed them to. Although the fact that Sylvanas herself was forced out of the Undercity shows that perhaps world-wide domination is NOT on the agenda of the Forsaken, at least not the ones sided with the Horde (So it would seem) The number of refugees also indicates this, and not to mention the Dreadlord could have bended the minds of several of the Forsaken rebels secretly to his cause. Even though the Forsaken and the Horde joined together to recapture their city, the relations are worse than ever and unlikely about to improve in the days to come.

I hope this application is approved of, and I thank you for your time in reading it. I would also give the one who accepted my application form a present, in the game. Not as a bribe, of course.

Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application! Left_bar_bleue80/80Application! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am

Stamp of approval.
Contact Vraenesha, Viatrix or myself for your IC interview.
Looking forward to your return Smile
Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: