The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dáspien

My Application  Empty
PostSubject: My Application    My Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am

I started playing around when The Burning Crusade did show up. I am good with English but i have few word's what i do not know / remember. I usually say that sorry if bad word. I tried first time roleplaying at Lord of the rings Online. Then i moved to Roleplay to World of Warcraft. I am Roleplay / PvP player mostly. I have done some raids and dungeons but i do mostly roleplay or PvP. I have roleplayed for long and i would hope that i could help new players and get help so i could get better. I am almost everyday on computer and i do not like to miss events so i come to them most likely. I do keep events more important than raids or battlegrounds and would skip them. My character is Forsaken and i heard that The Spine is good roleplay guild for them so i would want to join and see it out myself.

Character :
Name : Daspien
Tittle :
Current Occupation : Deathguard
Race : Undead Human
Level : 22
In-game class / spec : Warrior / protection
IC class : Warrior
Hair color : Black
Eye color : Black
Height : 5'7''

He would fit to Deathguard cause he is warrior and he likes to help and does missions what are given to him.
He thinks that Forsaken are little bit disliked, but does not let it bother him. He accepts all other race's.
He feel's bad about the Wrathgate, and for that that they lost trust of Horde.
He doesn't know about his own family, he lost his memory.
Daspien was risen back to life on Deathknell and understood what is going on. He did join to Forsaken to help then, he was one of them now. He did do what they asked to do and then was send to Silverpine Forest to train as Deathguard. He came back to seek The Spine after he had the training's completed.

My Character doesn't have job at the moment and he has heard about The Spine so he got curious.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
My Application  Left_bar_bleue80/80My Application  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

My Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application    My Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 am

Sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to decline your application.

Feel free to read G.R.E.A.T and try again.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1