The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cregath's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xovarium

Cregath's Application Empty
PostSubject: Cregath's Application   Cregath's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
A few months before The Burning Crusade came out. I had my ''on and offs''

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I'd say quite enough, for a dutch boy!

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I learned it from Wow, and never Rp'ed before.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
For the biggest part It'd be RP. Then PvE, and PvP at last. RP is my strongest point in this.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
My RP abilities, and much organized RP events.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Alot. I have a bit less than 3 weeks time with my vacation, so it should do well.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
To interact with the others, having fun, and to make others having fun with me, as well.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I recently stumbles upon rumors, and heard story's about the guild. I was fascinated, and an associate was able to lay forth contact.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Cregath the Summoner.
Title (if applicable): The Dreadfull Summoner
Current Occupation: Warlock, and Alchemy

Age: 150 (For Humans this should be easy. If you are an Elf please remember that you were born a High Elf and you realistically cannot have been born less than 100 years ago. Exceptions will be made to well presented backstories however)

Race:
Undead Elf

Level: 23

In-game Class & Spec': Warlock, Demonology
IC Class:

Hair Colour: Dark Purple
Eye Colour: None
Height: 1.5 meters

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? The Royal Apothecary, since Alchemy is a big passion for Cregath. Always thriving for new expiriments, he loves to proceed and push beyond limits. Even when an expiriment fails..

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde? Cregath's mostly distant when it comes to other races. He doesn't like them, nor trusts them. About the place within the ranks of The Forsaken, he's quite settled. Serving The Dark Lady is what he lives for, and what he wants.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Alot of friends of him died that day. Still from today on, he wished he'd have been there to die along with them, dying to serve The Dark Lady. Still trying to forget it and move on, he finds himself at traumatic scenes at times.

Family:
Before Cregath died he walked with The Howlers, a guild of members of pride. IT's the only family he knew, since he never met his father, and mother died of birth complication's.

Character History:
From the day he was born, Cregath always was an active one. His father, Que'thal the Paladin, always was quite proud of his son. Cregath never knew the horrors that began when he was born. He still doesn't know.. Doesn't know that his mother died of birth complication's. Getting older, he began to know more of Azeroth, it's places.. It's dangers. Growing up by the sword his grandfather gave him, he ensured his father to be a destined Paladin, and serve the elven land, just like his father did.
Being an adult elf, he was trained well, and learned battle tactis, to overcome any sitation at hand. And for one day, news came in about intruders. Intruders wich had no intentions of staying hidden, and solve things peacefully, judging from the ripped clothes and blood from the Messenger. His father laughed and told me he's deal with them. Once standing outside the gate, numbers have increased too much in time father arrived. He riled up his forces as quickly as possible, but they came in close already. Thinking to know what to do, Cregath stormed into battle, crushing through the bones and skulls when he realized.. This wasn't ANY intruder.. This was the scourge, invading their home country. Fighting like a lion, Cregath fouth his way through the soulles creatures, to fight beside his father. At the time he almost reached him, a big.. Giant rotten monster slammed him aside, leaving Cregath nearly unconsious aside the battle. The last thing he saw was his father on his knees, while the final blow was given to him, and his men slaughtered. After that, all went black. When the first moment came to regain consiousness, he realized it was cold, dark, dampy.. Trying to sit, he noticed himself growling deeply. He never rocognized that voice.. But it WAS him. Laying his hands upon his skin, he felt only rotten pieces, and bits still vast. Once his hands reached his eyes, he noticed straps.. Leather straps, tightend crossed to both his eyes. Almost panicking, he heard a voice.. Nearly the voice he heard before from himself, but.. Slyer. He told Cregath to calm down, and thus he explained the story of The Forsaken, the plight, duty's.. Lifestyle. Not understanding, Cregath ran out of the cript he was laying in, and started to hear similar voices, all dark.. He soon realized he wasn't dumped somewhere.. He was brought to the Forsaken lands of darkness his father warned him so many times for. After a time of looking around, he tried to understand to he was what he became. After visions were clear, mind settled straight, and soul angred, he was ready to set path. Ready to set repayal and destruction from whom killed his father and invaded his former homeland.. The Scourge. He met for The Dark Lady after a while. This was his new path. These were his new desire's. This.. Was his new life, as Forsaken Cregath.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Because he does not trust other horde races, leaving him only shielded to The Forsaken.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Making potions, antidotes, etc.

How does your character respond to authority?
If Forsaken are in controll, Cregath will listen to his superior. If not, destruction is at hand when not obeyed.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
I do agree on this. Although I have seen a few good ones, The Forsaken is a pure ''Evil'' role. Their only thoughts are thoughts of revenge, willing to slay anything that opposes them. Killing the Lich King as an priority, they never trusted allies, wich they need. Commensing with the horde, they never really opend their arms wide open, letting them join them in battle. Also the Undercity, The Forsaken's home, is pure evil. Making new plague's to spread upon enemy's, they plan the doom of other's. Forsaken are mostly selfish, only believing in their own goals, and never to help another soul out. And why should they? they only have one goal, to destroy the Lich King. That is all that matters to them.

ii) The Forgotten Shadow is an entirely selfish belief system.
iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.
v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.
vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Cregath's Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Cregath's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Cregath's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cregath's Application   Cregath's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 am

Accepted!
Contact Vraenesha for your IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Cregath's Application
Page 1 of 1