The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimulay's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimulay

Dimulay's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dimulay's Application   Dimulay's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

A little over two years now.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

Extremely confident, throughout my life I have had to write many reports about various subjects therefore I have had the chance to expand my English vocabulary.

What experience do you have with role-playing in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.

I used to participate in text based RP a few years back on Yahoo chatrooms and then I moved to Gaia forums to continue the trend but shortly after purchasing WoW I learned of the RP servers and have done so since.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.

PvP mainly but I do RP sometimes.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

I'm a level headed individual who likes nothing more than to simply have a laugh with others who share the same interests but I will always respects other people's thoughts and opinions

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

I would be able to log on pretty much every day, I work during the week as well as I'm going to University but I intend on logging on at least 5 times a week.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

To seek out fun and interesting RP's as well as make my character a solid member in the RP community.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

I have always loved the Forsaken lore and since there is a guild dedicated to this specifically then it makes sense to apply to a guild who shares the same interests as I do.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Dimulay Direbreath
Title (if applicable):
Current Occupation: Tailor

Race:
-Undead Human

Level: 18

In-game Class & Spec': Priest - Shadow
IC Class: Shadow-Weaver

Hair Colour: Dark Yellow
Eye Colour: Bright Yellow
Height: 5'9"

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

I feel that Dimulay would fit in well in amongst the ranks of the Royal Apothecary Society as Dimulay is exceptionally concerned about the progression of the Forsaken's work on the plagues and all studies accompanied with it.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Dimulay original thought of the Horde as a tool for the Forsaken to use to further benefit themselves but due to certain incidents Dimulay has thought over his opinion about the Horde.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Dimulay believes that the message that was sent at the Wrathgate was a correct message, a firm reassurance to everyone that the Forsaken had not forgotten about everything that had been done to them but he also believes that it was unnecessary to harm fellow Horde members in the attack.

Family:
All family was slaughtered in the culling of Stratholme.

Character History:

Dimulay was an only child and in his parent's eyes he was the only thing that matter in their life. His father was a tactician for the city whilst his mother spent her days creating new outfits and such with her incredible tailoring abilities. From a very early age Dimulay always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and would often try and make strategies with his small toys and such, but this was not what his father had wanted for him and disallowed any further thoughts of the military. Dimulay's father wanted him to have an education, one that his own father could not get and so Dimulay was sent off to learn not how to hurt people but instead how to heal them.

During his studies as a priest Dimulay would watch his mother weaving her craft with expert precision, wielding the sewing needle like a woman possessed, this interested Dimulay and so he decided he too would try and pick up his mother's abilities, unfortunately for him he was not very good at it.

This pattern continued for the majority of Dimulay’s life, he would tend to the wounds of those injured defending their city, because of this Dimulay had seen many deaths in his existence so seeing someone die right in front of him was no longer terrifying as it should have been, that was until he received a message about an incoming Scourge attack that had battered the frontline defense of their City and so he was sent to tend to the wounded, amongst the injured was his father, after a quick inspection Dimulay could see there was nothing he could do for him, even after all the studies there was still nothing he could do. Dimulay held his father as he passed onto the next life. Dimulay panicked and ran home to his mother only to find that the Scourge had beaten him there, his mother lay blooded and bruised on the floor as several Scourge soldiers stood over her body. Dimulay fell to his knees, to grief stricken to run anymore, he simply allowed the soldiers to end his nightmare.

But it didn’t end there.

Dimulay awoke many years in a crypt at Tirisfal Glades and from here on Dimulay promised to live his life the way he saw fit, he has now begun learning the dark magic of the priest in order to cause pain to any who stand in his way from now on.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Dimulay wishes to complete his studies under like minded individuals.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
An unyielding sense of duty

How does your character respond to authority?
Since his studies, Dimulay has learned to obey those in command for they have many more years of experience than he does.
TEST OF ABILITY

With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

Now that the Lich King is dead I believe it is up to the Forsaken to now move their attention onto further benefiting their own kind rather than chasing the burning desire to kill their old master. Since the Forsaken’s release from the Lich King they have proven to everyone that they can strive and prosper with minimal help from other factions and due to this I think the Forsaken can now simply focus on flourishing the city and their people.

Although this purpose would seem promising to the majority of the Forsaken there is also the other faction of the Forsaken who now would like to end the lives of all those who would see the Forsaken as an abomination. The Lich King is dead but the Scarlet Crusade and other humans who see the Forsaken as “unholy” and seek their eradication and so I also believe that a purpose could be seen to eliminate these foes from existence and once more proving that the Forsaken are a force to be reckoned with.

The previous argument can also cause some controversy within the Horde and some Forsaken may now seek to establish new allegiances with others now that the Lich King has fallen and because of this they must now secure a place within the Horde. This is because above all other races, the Forsaken are the most feared and so seeking new relations within the Horde could bolster the Forsaken’s strength for the future if ever a time when the Forsaken need help arise.

So in conclusion, just because the Lich King has finally fallen this does not mean that the Forsaken can simply kick back and relax because whether you sit on the side thinking that more plagues most be constructed or new relations must be established there will always be a purpose for the Forsaken and to be honest, I personally will always see the protection of the Dark Lady a purpose to exist.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Dimulay's Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Dimulay's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Dimulay's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimulay's Application   Dimulay's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 am

Contact Vraenesha in game for your IC interview.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Dimulay's Application
Page 1 of 1