The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor

Victor

Character
Name: Victor
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Left_bar_bleue55/80Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/80)

Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.)   Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 am

Player Information:

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I have been playing for around four years, I joined during the later end of Venilla, but my main experience in World of Warcraft started when I joined The Sha'tar, this would be around two years ago, I have been a active Roleplayer on the Sha'tar, some would know me as a Orc Warlock by the name of Shakum.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft game?

I have a number of different experiences, from lower end game raiding to intensive PvP Battle grounds, as well as a wide array of Role-playing experiences with Agrammar and active spread events concerning the connection between The Apothecarium and Agrammar.

If I were to join the guild, what would I bring to the strong OOC community the guild holds?

Well I see my self as a friendly person whom does not like attention nor would I seek it, I like to try to hold and maintain a fun yet respectful happy environment, I like to learn and teach both alike, so I think I can help them whom do not know alot of Lore, for the same token I can learn what I do not know.

If I were to join the guild, how often would I be able to play?

I would be able to play for around 5-6 days a week 4pm onwards until around 10pm-4am, so I would be able to put in the hours.

If I were to join the guild what would be my priority when I am online?

First of all it would be assuring every one is well, then attempting to help progress the Role play, thirdly then dealing with my own things such as levelling and gearing my Undead Warrior.

Why do I wish to join the guild?

I would say I am a Heavy Role player who loves a deep story line, as I have watched the role players in the guild progress I know it is that form of role play I seek, I see it as a way to expand my skills and to contribute to people in a story.

CHARACTER INFOMATION

Name: Victor Kren'an.

Title: None.

Current occupation: Victor is currently a Death Guard, seeking to rise in the ranks and to esteem to the highest he can, in life he encumbered to little, this time around the world -will- know his name.

Race: Undead Human.

Level: 54.

In-game Class & Spec': Warrior, Protection.

IC Class: Death Guard.

Hair Colour: Victors hair is a raggedy black and grey smudge of colour.

Eye Colour: Victors eyes are a dirt colour and shade of a dark yellow.

Height: Five foot nine.

If my character was two pick one of the three, by far it would be The Deathguard.

How dose my character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? and how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

My character, Victor, does not like the fact that they are with the living, he feels it makes them look weak, but he does not dare to challenge the will of there Queen, as too how dose he interact with people of the Horde, he dislikes the Horde, nay, he dislikes every one, but he knows he can not act on what he wishes so he simply removes his presence from them when given the chance.

How dose my character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

My character holds not ill feelings to the incident apart from that it was against the will of the Queen, had she be the one whom given the order, he would be more then happy to rejoice in the death and plague of the soiled bodies.

Character History:

My characters history is that of a plain mundane life, he was raised in life by a Woman of Lordaeron , his mother a whore and his father a drunk, this boy, victor, already doomed to a life of the poor and sick, he started as a begger for his father, paying for his fathers drink as he drove him self senseless into the night while his mother was out with other men, seeking a form of relationship she knew she could never gain, only to return to her husband, the man of pain who's fist she had soon learned to fear.

At the age of fifteen he heard of a convy leading from Lordaeron's deepest corner to Capital city, this was a turning point in his life, a fresh start and a chance to be something different, he packed his things and ran from home to gain a new life, many weeks of travelling had been set sail as there horses and caravans where slowly making there way, upon his travelling he met a fellow run away, Tristean, a young and innocent girl of his age, blue eyes and golden blond hair, a red-ruby necklace and a small blue ribbon around her wrist, over the weeks they spent these two fell into love and such was this too a turning point in his life.

Capital City

Alas Victor and Tristean had come upon there goal, Capital city, they made vows to each other as they shared the same caravan, to stay true to one another and not let the city spoil them, to find jobs together and get a home together, so there new life was set.

Fifteen years they had lived in Capital City, Victor still true to his word, he was now a Guards men for the City, a man of plate and board and sword, his wife was a baker in the city, there shop was called "The Rolling pin", further more in this time they had managed to find a small shack in the city, the building was dirty and roughly made on the out side, but stepping in you would see bright pinks and reds of a basic pattern, the smell of roses and the constant smell of food, here you could see a very strong female touch, much he had never experienced in his small town, his night mare where his parents live.

The Plague and and Undeath.

Victor and his wife are now the age of thirty, they have two small children of the age of ten and seven. Johnson and Alexander.

The plague had taken to the city fast, so too was was Victor and his family, stricken by the plague. a swift and painless death as the chocked on there own decaying lungs in there sleep.

The invasion of the plague takes place as Victor is no longer him self, a empty shell, many years had past as a slave to the Lich Kings will before his Queen, Lady Sylvanas set him free, this is where his history will carry on from.

Undeath.

Victor finds him feeling cold as he lays on the ground, looking up to many kin of the Scourge as they spread from the rest of the undeads, looking to see Lady Sylvanas leading the marching line, a odd presence had taken a grip of his body as he could once again control his actions, his thoughts and all the commands of the Undead, upon breaking free from the Scourge to lead to the prisons of Capital city, finding him self at there shack, peering to it as he feels a rage build within to see how the house is in rubble, it was this day he knew what he must do, it is this day he knew that the living will feel his pain, it is this day, the world -will- seek redemption.

TEST OF ABILITY

I have decided to go for i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
My views on this is this:

I think this statement is truly a matter of opinion, what one knows as evil another knows a chance to survive, on the out side there goal would seem evil, to kill and destroy the world, to corrupt and devour Azaroth whole, but there are a few factors that would be over looking, the main one being this: The Cult of the Forgotten shadow.

The Cult of the Forgotten shadow teach one main principle, our lives prior to our state of undeath where purely there to deliver one to the cold arms of the Queen, that the experience and the pain one feels in life will make a undead stronger ten fold, it is this that the undead could wish to share, in a twisted and sick way, the undead could be attempting to make the move from life to undead faster for the mortal race, attempting to offer them a swift chance to live a life of eternal years, to see Azaroth in a state where no wild can harm it, where no living can harbour its riches, when one is stricken from every thing, then they truly gain every thing.

Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Left_bar_bleue80/80Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.)   Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 am

Accepted!
Contact either myself or Viatrix ingame for your IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application for Victor. (In game spelt with Víctór.)
Page 1 of 1