The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Costan Blightmaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Costan

Application - Costan Blightmaw Empty
PostSubject: Application - Costan Blightmaw   Application - Costan Blightmaw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:57 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
Started World Of Warcraft six years ago, since around 2005, starting in Classic World of Warcraft

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
English is the only language I know, And I'm very confident with it.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I started Roleplaying when I first made a character on The Sha'Tar, Which is my estimate of Five to Four years ago, I have been roleplaying on the Alliance ever since, On my main character I have been involved with a few different types of Roleplaying guilds.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
RP- Starting RP I have never looked back, I find it fun to do. My favourite guilds on Dragown (My main) Is the one I'm currently in called 'Guardian', and 'Soldiers Of The Alliance', Which was an old guild I was in around three years ago.
PvP- I have always loved to do PvP, Alterac Valley being my favorite battleground. It wasn't until Wrath Of The Lich King I started to do arena. I did 2v2 a lot and ever since, And PvP has become a great part of my game on Dragown (my main).
PvE- In classic WoW and Burning Crusade, Instances was something I'd usually do and at high level Raiding wasn't a major thing I did, But when Wrath Of The Lich King came out, I turned to raiding and it was my favorite aspect of the game, Before getting to Cataclysm, Where I got back to RP'ing a lot. My favorite instance is Deadmines and my favorite raid is Ulduar. My favorite boss is The Lich King.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I am a very friendly person, Always have a good sense of humour and I try to help people out as much as I can.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Well having my main on the Alliance, I will try to play on my undead everyday and attend the events, But I seem to be active on my undead.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
If anything was to come up event wise, I will plan things for after the event is done.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
The guild seems to be a very good Roleplaying guild, And I am more than willing to be involved with such a good guild. Undead also have always been my favorite Horde characters, so to be in a guild based around them makes me want to join it.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:
Costan Blightmaw

Current Occupation:
Deathguard

Died at the age of 18, Been six years since.

Race:
Undead Human

Level:
47, But still leveling.

In-game:
Warrior, Arms / Protection
IC Class:
Combatant
Hair Colour:
Faded blonde/brown
Eye Colour:
Yellow
Height: 5ft 9

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents:
The Deathguard, Costan is a soldier and trained in combat, so The Deathguard will suit him best.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde?
Costan knows where he stands with the Horde, so he must respect every member of the Horde. Although he can quite cautious of the the other races of the Horde.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Costan believes the Wrathgate was a sign of the Undead's capability and power, Showing they are a very strong force.

Family:
Wife and son, no remembrance of where he last saw them.

Character History:
Costan was front man of the Lordaeron army. Although, he was killed in battle and raised as an undead by The Lich King, on the same date Lich King returned from Northrend and killed Terenes. The next thing he remembers is waking up, As an undead. He ran to a lake, staring into the water, to see himself as a walking corpse. A few days after he found himself forsaken, He started to train in Tirisfal Glades, Showing his capability from when he was a human soldier. After proving his combat skills, He became a Deathguard, And has been ever since.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
To be involved in an aspect he has not been in. He wants to challenge himself and show his worthiness of what he can do.
What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
He is a warrior. Master of arms, He puts his body on the line for the people he respects, He is a good soldier to have within your control.

How does your character respond to authority?
He has learned to respect his superior's orders, And has done all along.

TEST OF ABILITY
i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

Evil is a matter of opinion. To the Horde the Forsaken seem to be Heroes rather than villains, whereas for the Alliance they see them as villains. The race itself isn't evil, there are some individual that aren't bent on killing everyone and would rather pursue their own peaceful goal, however, in general the Forsaken are a gloomy and moraless race. I believe the reason for that is that they no longer value life since they are dead. Because they no longer value life, they feel no shame in killing people or causing misery.

(Sorry it couldn't be your required amount of words..heh)

Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Costan Blightmaw Left_bar_bleue85/85Application - Costan Blightmaw Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Application - Costan Blightmaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Costan Blightmaw   Application - Costan Blightmaw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:09 am

I'll give you my yes, though try and tidy up some of the missing caps before another officer takes a peek, other than that, its fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down

Application - Costan Blightmaw
Page 1 of 1