The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darvulia's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darvulia

Darvulia's Application Empty
PostSubject: Darvulia's Application   Darvulia's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
1. About four years have I played WoW, but with big breaks. So I can't tell you directly how long I've been playing, sorry.
2. I'm not very comfortable with my English. I started to study English in school about four years ago in school. However I really enjoy my English classes, any language class for that matter, English would be my second language and my first Swedish.
3. I started to roleplay for my first time when I was young, but that was not serious Roleplay and I don't remember very much from it. But when I started to RP here on WoW it was about two years ago I belive.
4. I'm not very good with PvP nor PvE, I don't even own an level 80 yet, and I'm still learning how to be a good roleplayer, and I hope this guild can help me with this. I have my main on the Alliance side where I'm current with The Remains of Darkness, I used to be in the Scarlet Sigil for a short while as well, but it didn't worked out because of some personal reasons.
5. I'm pretty shy to an start but once I'm more familiar with the guild members and if I'm welcomed I'd probably make my guildies sigh so much I talk !
6. Hmh, tough question. This is very different and depends on time to time. Some times I'm playing on my Alliance charater a lot and sometime I'm just playing on my Priest. But I'll try to be online with Darvulia more as I'm more online with my Alliance charater at the moment.
7. And my highest priority when I'm Online would be to learn more English and become a better roleplayer, and of course make friends!
8. Well, I used to be online within The Apothecarium a few months ago, and now I'm back from one of my long brakes and since everyone from the Apothecarium joined The spine I thought I would do to. And It seems to be an great guild to help me become better and more confident in my English as my overplaying methods.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Darvulia La Sellé
Title: Priestess
Current Occupation: At the moment none as I left IC with Darvulia before my brake.
Race: Undead Human
Level: 42
In-game Class & spec: Shadow Priest
IC Class: Shadow Priestess
Hair color: Purple
Eye color: Yellow
Height:6'1

Well since I used to be an member of The Royal Apothecarium I'd say there is where I fit in now as well, I have Alchemy and Herbalism as my Professions as well.

Darvulia serves the Dark Lady, and of what I've understood The Forsaken aren't quite Loyal to the horde and only joined them in the first place because we thought they would help us accomplish our goals. So Darvulia follows her Queen on that matter.

Darvulia thinks it was quite foolish to betray the Horde, but she thinks it is good to show both the Alliance and the Horde how strong we are as an Race, but she still despite what her fellow forsaken did.

Family: All of Darvulia's family is dead, either by the age or by the invasion of the Scourge on Lordareon.

Character History: Darvulia was born 44 years ago in Lordareon and as young her parents noticed her kindness. She always wanted to help the poor and sick and started her education as a Priest, her true call. She was very gifted with herbs and healing magic, but through jealously she was accused of using witchcraft and for making pact with Demons, so she was Sentenced of using Witchcraft and was burned alive along with other innocent accused young womens, but first it was a great deal of trials who included torture on the most awful ways, her faith became twisted along with her mind and swore she would return. After that she was sealed in a coffin and buried in unholy ground. Many years past as she remained dead, but until the terrible scourge raided Trisifal Glades she was herself awaken of the necromancers magic, but misfortune she was buried many, many miles from the Graveyard and Lordareon, so she couldn't open the seals of the Coffin, so she waited a years in the coffin, fearing that she would be there forever her hate agent the Humans of Lordareon continued to burn and grew to a bloodlust. Luckily some of the Forsaken who was on patrol founded her Grave stone, curious what it was doing all alone from the other Graveyards they read the inscription " Here lays the Witch, Darvulia La Seller. May good have mercy on her soul " As they understood what could've happened they buried her up removed the seals, who was big iron spikes. She wandered up from the dead and quickly found her old passion to help her people, she started to study to a Priest again. A Shadow priestess of the cult of the forgotten shadows, with her burning bloodlust she seeks to destroy the human kind and their follow Alliance, she pledge herself to Lady Sylvanas and do yet today serve her loyal with her life, well what's left of it.

TEST OF ABILITY

The Forgotten Shadow is an bit selfish relegion yes, embracing the shadows and kill the light is it's main duty. It was first formed when Sylvanas and her rebellionship broke lose from the Lich king's Iron will to help those new Forsakens who felt lost or betrayed by the light, so it's in general the entire oposite relegion from the Holy Light, embrace the light, embrace the darkness and shadows and save people form evilness, give their enemys terrible pain and destroy the light. The cult claims Deathknell as it's home and base because there is where it was fonded. In the cult it exits Light Slayer, the name tells it all, Slayers to the Light. It does exist Shadow Asscendants as well, shadow priests who have become an shadow
Back to top Go down

Darvulia's Application
Page 1 of 1