The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Darius Mezot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius Mezot

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Application Darius Mezot Left_bar_bleue0/0Application Darius Mezot Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Application Darius Mezot Empty
PostSubject: Application Darius Mezot   Application Darius Mezot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Started September last year, So nearly 1 year.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I pride myself on my knowledge and use of effective grammer and spelling. Personally I'd say I'm good.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I joined The Sha'tar for the sole purpose as it is a roleplaying server. I bought WoW for the sole purpose to roleplay as I have heard fantastic reviews about the roleplaying availability of the game. It is all I do in the game. Started off as a member of Agrammar then stopped playing due to a pregnancy and wish to get back into Roleplaying more now that I have the time.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
Previous Guild was only a Roleplaying guild and I spend the vast majority of my time Roleplaying .

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I'm always chatty, Supportive, Interested and ready to help, With me you'll have a set of hands eager to help and learn. Never refusing to follow an order or turning down an oppertunity.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Atleast 1 hour a day but that would only be if I was extremely busy.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Roleplaying and having a good time learning about the background storys of WoW.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I wish to find a guild that accepts me. Most rp guilds look down on the Forsaken. So I wish to join with my fellow Forsaken and Stand up to the races which would think us mindless fools such as the scourge. Also to wipe the smug smile off any Filthy Blood Elf that would stand in our way.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Darius Mezot III

Title (if applicable): N/A
Current Occupation: Tailor

Race: Undead Human

Level: 52

In-game Class & Spec': Destruction Warlock
IC Class: Warlock

Hair Colour: Green
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5'11

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The Deathstalkers, I feel that the abilities of a warlock are best used from the shadows. We stay in the shadows open portals for our allies to fight with the element of supprise and use our abilities to see distances that would waist time to travel. To use creatures of the darkness to frighten and shock our enemies while halfing the effort needed to cut the windpipe from their Throat.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
I shall answer this by different sections Putting them in order of usefullness

Orc - These Are our only main gain of joining the Horde the power of the orcs and their love of battel makes them the perfect tool to achieving any goal we set forth.

Tauren - Truely in touch with the earth they are valuable but not neccessary we can use them but they will never be relied on as they have only to be crushed with the weaker beings once we control all.

Troll - Everybody needs a joker and what could be more amusing then the troll, Well capable of holding their own in a fight and I personally think they share some fantastic infromation and stories.

Goblin - New to our cause they have yet to prove their worth, Would have thought they were going to the Alliance And thought we would master the Worgen beasts but another set of fists in a fight is always good.

Blood Elf - Smart, Cruel, Swift These are their only good qualities. They spend too much time and pride on appearance. I will bask in the glory of their destruction. Smugness never prevails.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
To Be perfectly honest it does not concern me The past is the only place for feelings about a experctly crafted structure. But pride will be our downfall if the other races think we intend to use it. They will turn on us and destroy us if they ever think we intended on its use.

How does your character feel about the current state of the Horde?
Growing ever stronger, We should stop all the divisions of race and culture to finally wipe out the alliance.

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.
Wife and Child Neither have I been able to find. With my death they left our lodge and moved far. I'v Spent months on end searching. But to no avail.

Character History:

Son of a lodge owner lived a quiet life and was married to a beautiful woman at the age of 17. Things degressed from there and with the birth of our baby boy followed great trouble. She took a Sword to me while I slept. It was then while tossing and turning in the eternal abyss that I vowed Should I ever return to Azaroth that I would dedicate myself to the ways of the shadow and use the magic of shadow to eternally remind her of the betrayal. Lucky for me After some time My wish was granted. I came back. I have learned the skills I need to carry out my dark intent by the necromancer that heard my dark wish and granted me the power to take what revenge I would deem neccessary. Unfortunatly near the end of my training an exercise went wrong and he died. So my search for learning and revenge have kept me going but have not been able to locate the woman to which my heart was broken by.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Use of simple Spells and magic learned. Perfecting the basics are always more powerful then little knowledge of powerful spells.

How does your character respond to authority?
I respond well Any order must be carried out. But progress is what I seek to make and will always look to better my situation

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument; it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
(Before I start I would like to point out my novice level of knowledge of WoW and would request that special concideration be giving as I am still learning the folklore of WoW.)

Difference has always been feared and Ignorance has to be ridden of. Just because we have seen behind the vail of life and established new connections on different standings does not mean we are anyway evil. Yes some people see us as merely smart scourge but we are more! We seek knowledge and understanding of all things as all races do. Ours is just a less traveled path for this reason we are feared, hated and seen as evil. We have knowledge others would die for. No, We could do more good then any race ever before or after.

Application Darius Mezot 22
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application Darius Mezot Left_bar_bleue85/85Application Darius Mezot Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Application Darius Mezot   Application Darius Mezot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

You have a yes from me, the first person character history won me over, just need another officer to add their seal of approval and we'll sort your interview out.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application Darius Mezot Left_bar_bleue80/80Application Darius Mezot Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application Darius Mezot   Application Darius Mezot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 am

On top of Anthraxius' seal of approval, I place my stamp of acceptance.

Viatrix. Isaelle, Marwonaeth, Manners or Anthraxius for your IC interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Darius Mezot   Application Darius Mezot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Darius Mezot
Page 1 of 1