The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Razieleth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razieleth

Razieleth

Character
Name: Razieleth
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Razieleth Left_bar_bleue64/80Application - Razieleth Empty_bar_bleue  (64/80)

Application - Razieleth Empty
PostSubject: Application - Razieleth   Application - Razieleth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
About a year and a half after the Vanilla release.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
Very confident, i've been in highschool for three years and up until then i've always had high grades. (8-10) from (4-10).

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
Random roleplaying in singleplayer RPG's and only a couple month's of RP in wow, im only a beginner but i think i can handle myself.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
Most of my WoW experience is from leveling and beating dungeons here and there from all expansions.
All my raiding experience is from failing Black Temple a couple of times (I always play DPS).
Ive only played a couple of Vanilla battlegrounds, WG and Arathi but otherwise no PvP at all.
I only have minor RP experience, but im starting to get the hang of it and im really excited about getting more intimate with it.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I would bring a ''witty'' sense of humor, help for new players and i would like to be friends with pretty much everybody or at least a friendly new spirit on ''the inside''.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Most of my free time (and quite sadly, my life) is dedicated to videogames, so i'll be here often and i'll inform someone if i have to be out a few days as soon as possible.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
If there's a guild event i WILL place that on top on my priority list, raiding or Pvp'ing are NOT my favorite things and im not interested in devoting my wow time on them.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
1: Im interested in the World of Warcraft lore.
2: Mindless leveling and dungeon crawling is boring.
3: My roleplay this far has been AWESOME.
4: My friend is here and he said i should join.
5: This is bound to be cool.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Razieleth
Title (if applicable): No title...
Current Occupation: No occupation...

Race:
-Undead Human

Level: 43

In-game Class & Spec': Fury Warrior
IC Class: Traveling mercenary warrior.

Hair Colour: Pitch black.
Eye Colour: Clear white with no pupils.
Height: 6,3

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Razieleth would feel best associated with the Deathguard because he loves traveling and action but is slightly reluctant to join because he doesn't like the idea of living an unlife constantly taking orders day after day. Razieleth is hoping to make a deal with the bosses so he could continue his own adventures but still occasionally serve under theire command and benefit from it, like a mercenary warrior for hire.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Razieleth feels ok about all races of the horde, He doesn't like to judge other's by what he has heard. Raz think's that it's only good because then it will be more likely that he get's to meet all kinds of amazing personalities.
Razieleth is ok about the position of the Forsaken but feel's that it should give more help to other horde races in need, ''especially'' after what happened at the wrathgate.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Razieleth is filled with dissappointment toward's the forsaken traitors and will gladly hunt down and kill any of the fools he can get his hands on.
Otherwise he feels sorrowful for the lost members of the horde and is angry about King Varian Wrynn attacking the undercity.

Family:
- Unknown

Character History:
- Razieleth was turned to the forsaken around the time that Arthas died.
Most likely because of the trauma of his death, he can't remember anything of his life as a human nor does he want to, thinking it would only complicate his new unlife. He mindlessly served the scourge up until Arthas died and now wanders the lands of Azeroth seeking adventure and action, always stopping by towns and settlements to offer help and assistance to those in need for a small fee. After the first few weeks of traveling he met Kelmith at the barrens and has since occasionally met up with him and come to know a bit about his life and also met Kelmith's sister Claudine. Kelmith was the one to originally request to Raz that he should join the Apothecarium. Joining a branch of the guild would be the first searious life changing decision he had really made after his resurrection, to him at least..

Why does your character want to join the guild?
After his long travels he feels more confident of his abilities and wishes to join the deathguard to compensate for the fact that he worked against the horde and this being a form of an apology (all the while not wishing to lose his independent freedom ofcourse).
And lets not forget that Razieleth's friend had requested him to join and Raz feels that he could also maybe work with his friend at some point and meet new people.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
A little more muscle and being the guy who can do the dirty work.

How does your character respond to authority?
This depends heavily on the orders he is given, but he feel's that as a soldier it is not his place to question his orders, usually only the mission matters.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

In a world at war, evil is difficult to determine, simply deciding that ''this faction is evil because of the vile and bad things it does'' is stupid and illogical.
The Forsaken are merely undead ''people'' just like anyone else with their own morals, ideologies and ethnicities. Some of them, when they are resurrected (depending on the conditions of their death's) will be filled with horror, anxiety, rage and sorrow. Some however (like me) find the unusual ''rebirth'' more of a new chance to live out the life that was taken form you and fulfill their destinies, it doesn't have to include violence and ruthless massacres or war. Some go out there to help others, save people and fight for the good of all. The Argent dawn for example, and they have undead members also looking to help insted of simply destroying everything and everyone for the sake of some plan to kill off everything.

Saying that ''The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken'' sounds just like the word's of any common racist who is too afraid of the things that are different from himself to even try and see that everything and all kinds of people indeed do have that acceptable side to them, always. Just because a white man saw the black man do something that the white man believes would be common to the black's doesnt mean that every single one of them is the same. There is nothing that could be called an absolute enemy nor evil, ever.

In war, people are killing each other all the time, Killing cannot be justified in any way ever. The horde, The alliance, The burning crusade, The scourge and all the other factions are only trying to maintain themselves any way thay can. All sides are evil, and all sides are not evil, because in the end all races are merely struggling to survive and maintaing theyre existence so they could pass on their legacy into the future generations. Isn't that just how nature and the world works?
Survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
http://zerox144.deviantart.com/
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Razieleth Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Razieleth Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application - Razieleth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Razieleth   Application - Razieleth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 am

The Forum Application stage has been passed, well done.
Back to top Go down

Application - Razieleth
Page 1 of 1