The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Alyssa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa

Application - Alyssa Empty
PostSubject: Application - Alyssa   Application - Alyssa I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have been playing for about 2 years, though I had a break for 1 year.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I am pretty confident, it is not my first language, but I think I can handle it well enough.

What experience do you have with role-playing in the past?
I have only role-played on Wow though I have only played on Rp / Rp-Pvp servers on Wow.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

I have done some raids and dungeons; however my main focus is Rp. I have not done any of the major dungeons/raids.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

I don't know, I guess I could add some positivity, I am perhaps a bit too positive, though everything is relative. I do like to laugh?

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Well, that will depend on my weeks, as I am a student I have exams and so on, but I do think that playing more than 3 days a week will be a standard for me.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Role-play and having a good time. I would also be willing to join raids, dungeons and so on.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I want to create a Forsaken character, and I really want to get into the whole Forsaken Rp, and what better way to do so then to join a Forsaken guild. Besides, I have heard a lot of good things about the guild and its members, and I feel that it would be really fun to join.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Alyssa Halliwell
Title (if applicable): None
Current Occupation: Un-employed

Race:
-Undead Elf (In-game race used is Forsaken though, not Blood Elf)

Level: 31

In-game Class & Spec: Mage, Arcane.
IC Class: Mage

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 183 cm

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
I think she would fit in the best with The Royal Apothecary Society, this based on her knowledge of herbs, potions and magic, and the fact that she has little physical strength.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

She is a bit reluctant when it comes to the other races; however she feels that working with them is important if they are to reach their goals. She is distrustful of the Orcs, and feels that their intrusion when it comes to The Undercity is un-called for. Other than that, she works with the other races quite well.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

She feels that it was a horrific event of which should never happen again... Due to the reaction from the Horde that is, not because people died.

Family:
She is the cousin of Leannán Halliwell, a former member of The Apothecarium
Her family were eleven, living in Quel'Thalas and they were all killed during the invasion of the Scourge in the 3'rd war. I am yet to make a full inquiry when it comes to the family tree.

Character History:

Here is a brief introduction to her history, I will be updating and upgrading it:

As news spread throughout the land of the plague in the northern parts of Lordaeron, Alyssa and her mother moved north, in to the capital as some regarded southern Quel'Thalas to be "un-secure" as the plague draw closer. Her mother was worried for her daughter, and with the loss of her husband only a year earlier, she felt that she could not keep her safe on her own. Her daughter was not a child, in fact she was well on her way against adulthood, but being over-protective, her mother sought out refuge in Silvermoon.

Alyssa was occupied with her studies, the doors to magic was wide open for her and she was using this opportunity for all it was worth. As the first whispers of an invasion began, Alyssa and her mother were not too worried. Her mother had gotten a job, they had found a nice home and life seemed better.

The day the Scourge reached Silvermoon, their world collapsed. Being in the city whilst it was under attack lead to the slaughter of her mother, before she was killed as well.
Her corpse was left on one of the alleys in Silvermoon, covered in blood and dirt... But not for long. Raised as a mindless minion to the Scourge, she helped attack the Sunwell and destroy her homeland.

She served for a long time under the lich king, and Alyssa belonged to the group of people to join the Dark Lady at a later time. She spent his first year of freedom looking up memories from her time being alive, including the whereabouts of any remaining family, which happened to lead her to The Undercity...

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Alyssa finished her mission of discovering his past, now she wishes to serve the Dark Lady as she feels it will bring meaning into her existence.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
She has an education in the arts of Magic, and knows a great deal of it. Alyssa is also a skilled alchemist and knows a thing or two about leadership.

How does your character respond to authority?
She takes orders without hesitation. She is not the type to speak against his commanders.

TEST OF ABILITY

vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

The meaning behind the word purpose is what one makes of it. Saying that the Forsaken lacks this will be like saying the Horde lacks it as well. The Forsaken's main goal was indeed to destroy the Lich king, however during the years of their existance; they have proved that they have goals and ideals that reach far beyond that. The Forsaken has gone from being a simple movement of revenge, to becoming a people, a country, a unique culture and more so, a force to be reckoned with. I do not think anyone will disagree with me on the previous statements. Now, where does the Forsaken go from here? Well, there are a few choices. First off, we all know what will be happening with the arrival of Cataclysm and I do hope we can all agree that it will give a ton of new Rp possibilities as the Deathguards will need to become more active when it comes to attacking Gilneas, secondly the Horde will continue to need the help of the Forsaken as some claim the Forsaken to be a more powerful ally than perhaps other Horde races such as the Trolls.

The future of the Forsaken might be a bit un-clear, but I do believe we will see an increase in Forsaken activity and in numbers so to speak. The history of the Forsaken is not a very long one compared to the other races on Azeroth. Their creation was due to the Scourge, and unlike the Dwarfs or Night elves, they have only existed for what may appear to be seconds in the historical timeline, though they have achieved much, be it bad like the Wrathgate incident, or be it good, like the aid in killing the Lich king and securing the Horde a mighty foothold in Northrend.

So, as long as the Horde as a purpose, and as long as the Dark Lady is alive, the Forsaken wo n’t back down, rather on the contrary, they will grow and become even more powerful.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Alyssa Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Alyssa Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application - Alyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Alyssa   Application - Alyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 am

Shiny stamp of approval is here!
Accepted, please contact Vraenesha in game for the next step and leave a reply below to let me see you've seen this.
Back to top Go down

Application - Alyssa
Page 1 of 1