The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naltosk's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naltosk

Naltosk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Naltosk's Application   Naltosk's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have been playing since January 2009.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
English is my first language, just a few punctuation and grammar issues here and there.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I have only ever Roleplayed in WoW.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I've never really raided, to be honest. Only doing a few "retro raids" for RP gear. Same with PvP, I don't really PvP. I'd only do it when extremely bored. Roleplay wise I've had characters, and I have a high ranked character in "The Thousand Eyes", a guild that doesn't allow Forsaken. So I'm very new to the Forsaken style of RP. I prefer to have planned events to RP in, but not "too planned". Sometimes a bit of improvisation leads to better things than the original plan.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I am not the person to yell in CAPSLOCK in Guild Chat. If I am accepted I would be quite shy in guild chat and not speak too often. But I would reply to questions and sometimes add to the conversation.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
I would be able to play at least every week. Weekends and Friday's are the best days for me.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
My priority would be to RP, if I were leveling or doing a Dungeon I would immediately stop to join the fun.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I wish to join the guild because I have seen some of you guys in the Brill, and wanted to join in the fun. Also, I'd like to try Forsaken RP instead of the "Shamanistic side of the Horde".

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Title: Fallen Mage.
Current Occupation: Studying Demonology in the Brill.
Age: 34 as a Human. He has been in undeath for two months.
Race:Undead Human.
Level: 21, at time of application.
In-game Class & Spec': Warlock, Demonology.
IC Class: Warlock, "Fallen Mage"
Hair Colour: Green to Brown.
Eye Colour: Bright Yellow
Height: 4"13"

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
He would fit best in with the Royal Apothecary Society. Naltosk has always had an interest of studying, whether it be Arcane, Demons or the new Plague.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Naltosk being a newly risen has yet to interact with other members of the Horde, apart from the Forsaken. He views all the Kalimdor races with mistrust. Espicially the Orcs.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
During life, Naltosk viewed the Wrathgate incident as a sign of the pure evil the Forsaken had. During Undeath he believes that it was only a small group of the Forsaken responsible.

Family:
Naltosk was the only child of Eszthar and Kadron, who were both Magi. They were both killed by the Scourge

Character History:
Naltosk was born to Eszthar and Kadron Lyfield on the outskirts of the great Magi city of Dalaran. Relatively unharmed by the First and Second wars that raged across the Eastern Kingdoms, Naltosk continued to study Arcane in Dalaran. Up until the Third War, which resulted in the fall of Lordaeron, Naltosk had managed to study peacefully. When Kel'Thuzad launched his attacks on Lordaeron Naltosk retreated to Ambermill while his parents went off to fight, resulting in their deaths. Ambermill managed to hold out from the enroaching Scourge and the new found threat of the Forsaken. Until recent times, during the Forsaken attacks on Gilneas, Ambermill fell to the Forsaken, in result he was risen again by the Val'Kyries to serve the Banshee Queen. He currently resides in the Brill, where he studies the dark arts.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
He wants to join the guild to prove himself to the Banshee Queen.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Shadow magic and Demons under his command.

How does your character respond to authority?
Naltosk would take time over the task, instead of rushing straight in there.

With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

The Dark Lady swore to one day bring justice to the Arthas and the Scourge for the curse that was given to her and her followers. The Dark Lady didn’t just want revenge on the Arthas himself, she wants revenge on the living. Revenge of this curse that was given to them, this is what drives the Forsaken. The Forsaken’s ultimate aim is quite obvious. “Death to the Living”. Perhaps this is their aim because they feel nothing anymore; they feel like they have nothing left. Like they have no purpose, nothing to do. A Forsaken can’t just go back to doing what he was doing before because it just wouldn’t be right. Perhaps Forsaken is called a Forsaken for a reason, not because they are forsaken with Undeath. But because they are Forsaken with emptiness and the eternal suffering of Undeath. Maybe the Forsaken’s thirst for revenge will dry out once / if the Forsaken take Lordaeron. “Taking back what belongs to them”. But I don’t see this happening. To answer the statement, the Forsaken will end up fighting anything that breaths and moves and that is not one of them, quite simply because they are empty, essentially soulless and their thirst for revenge is what drives them. The Forsaken will end up turning on their “allies” in the Horde, if everything goes to plan, and they end up having an iron grip on Lordaeron and the Eastern Kingdoms because they will have nothing else to do.

Just a note to say, I apologise about Naltosk's brief history. Razz
And, well I couldn't quite get the G.R.E.A.T thread picture in here.

Naltosk's Application Gerian10
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Naltosk's Application Left_bar_bleue85/85Naltosk's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Naltosk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naltosk's Application   Naltosk's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 am

A brilliant application, and most enjoyable to read. Your understanding of Lore seems to be flawless, and I only spotted one spelling mishap throughout the whole application. Please contact me, Manners or Cage in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down

Naltosk's Application
Page 1 of 1