The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Javenak.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Javenak

Application - Javenak. Empty
PostSubject: Application - Javenak.   Application - Javenak. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 pm

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I'll be perfectly honest in saying I'm not 100% sure. I have been playing World of Warcraft since a few weeks after the release of the original game. Although I created this particular account around a month or so after the release of the Burning Crusade expansion.

How confident would you say you are with the english language?: Well. I like to believe that my english is fairly good. Mainly because I am actually from England. So far the only mistakes I appear to be having is some minor spelling mistakes. And the common misuse of commas.

What experience have you had with roleplaying in the past?: I have been roleplaying since I created this account (around a month or so after the release of the Burning Crusade). I've roleplayed every Horde race before and took the time to learn the lore of them all. (I did not play any of the warcraft games or read any of the original books, so I admit my knowledge of the lore may be a little off in some areas) I have sometimes done some forum roleplay. Not really a fan of that though. The roleplay I am most commonly caught in would be the roleplaying /emote fighting. Or in specific character traits. (Eg: if one were to make a plague.)

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?: As said before I have been actually playing the game since it was released. If not just a few weeks after. I previously used to concentrate my game 100% around PvE. I then came into roleplay. I have numerous amounts of level 80's in the world. And of course a level 70. I keep it at that level because I particularly enjoy the Burning Crusade raids. I have recently become interested in PvP although I am fairly new it skillwise. I spend most of my time on the game roleplaying, working on proffesions or leveling up some of my lower level characters.

If you were in the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?: Hm.. A rather odd question for me. Well. I do like to believe that in the guilds I am in I don't really talk much. But. If however I were to get caught in a conversation. I could talk for a long time. It really is a rule of 'Speak when spoken to'. Other than that I don't really try to be particularly "Humorous" or funny. I just be myself. I doubt you're expecting any more than that. Right?

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?: Well. I like to think that I am pretty active on this character, as he is one of my more favorite characters to level and roleplay on. Although I do have alot of alts. I will probably switch characters around three or four times a day. Javenak is one of my more regularly played characters. Although I wont be making any promises. I'm always contactable if necessary.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?: Naturally, I always follow a guild first rule. If an event is on I'll throw it before pretty much anything I am doing. Unless it happens to be a particularly important event for any other high demanding guild I may be in. The guild would come before raids. Ofcourse. Unless I am really after a specific achievement / gearpiece, and the raid happens to look like it is likely to succeed. Other than that though. Yes. I would put the guild as top priority when online

Why do you wish to join the guild?: I take no shame in admitting that alot of the RP now on The Sha'tar is lacking. Not really up to expected standards. There are a rare handful of Rpers on the realm that I feel can roleplay. I believe The Spine is pack-full of these roleplayers. I suppose I'm mainly joining to get introduced to a new community of some experienced roleplayers. That and because I feel forsaken roleplay is very fun.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Christopher "Javenak" Smith

Current Occupation: Javenak is a member of the Deathguard.

Age: Died at the age of: 23 Has been reanimated: (This is still an undecided factor of my characters roleplay. But if I were to put a brief description, I'd say he has been re-animated long enough for him to be comfortable with his new given body. Has got used to fighting in it. A good few years atleast.)

Race:Undead human

Level: Current level: 55

In game class and spec': Warrior - Mainspecc; Fury Offspecc; Protection.

IC class:Warrior. A furious beserker - Enjoys hacking his enemies up to pieces.

Hair Colour: A dark blueish/green colour.

Eye Colour: A bright yellow. (Before death: Dark Blue)

Height:5'9"

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? I feel Javenak is best suited for the Deathguards because he is an upfront brutal fighter, prepared to take down any foe in his path. Willing to fight and die for the Dark Lady. That and I feel it'd be fun to roleplay.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde? Javenak feels that the Forsaken are a supremety to any other race within The Horde and that we're better off without the other races. When co-operating with other races of the Horde. Naturally he feels a deep hatred for them inside. As he does with all living things. Yet he shows a great manner of respect towards other races. He does not wish to make enemies of them.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident? He feels that it was a great show of power from the Forsaken in showing what they're capable of. And that it is a warning that they're not to be taken lightly as a race. Although he also feels that the reaction from the Horde as a result of this was too strong.

Family:The only person Javenak ever considered important was his human wife. Lelani Smith. (Note; this is not a real character ingame.)

Character HistoryI'm afraid there isn't really much to say here about Javenak. I haven't roleplayed on the character in detail enough to create any history for the character. He was killed by being stabbed through the heart on the battlefield. Sorry. I can't really say much more. He doesn't remember any of his previous life as a human. Only the distant memories of Lelani Smith.

Why does your character wish to join the guild? Javenak wishes to join the guild because he doesn't feel that now he is but a forsaken corpse, that he is totally useless. He feels that by being with the operatives he'll be put to some good use and he can make use of what is left of his "life". Also it should create an opportune time for him to hack up some of the living.

What skill set would your character bring to the guild? Javenak is a warrior. He has no specific proffesions that he can make use of for the guild. He has a fair amount of common sense and is capable of thinking up minor battle strategies if necessary. He knows he can serve as a fighter or a deathguard for the guild and is willing to fight and die in their name, and in the name of the Dark Lady.

How does your character respond to authority? Javenak is in no way disrespectful to those that are higher than him. He'll follow orders given to him ASAP. Although if given an order from someone his own ranking or lower. He'll likely not follow. If however the order was to be given to him by a higher ranking forsaken, yet passed on as a message by a lower ranking forsaken. He'd be weary of what he is doing and most likely put other tasks before the one given to him. Unless there was certain proof that the order was from a higher ranking Forsaken.

Test of ability
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.
The Royal Apothecary Society are the most powerful of the Forsaken Organisations because they can complete just about any task that the others could do, yet they can do it alone and just as effectively. They have put together plagues that can both kill and re-animate corpses as part of their own army. Something any necromancer or even the Lich King would take years to master. The power of the Royal Apothecary Society even have the Horde worried of what they're capable of, as now their labs are under high watch. As putress demonstrated at the Wrathgate Incident. They're capable of bringing down armies of men, orcs. And even bring the Lich King to his knees with their plagues and research.

Application - Javenak. C:\Users\george\Pictures\G.R.E.A.T
(-On the preview the image I tried to post that was on the G.R.E.A.T guide just appeared as a small "X" box. Sorry if this didn't turn out properly. But I did read the G.R.E.A.T guide. ^^-)
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Application - Javenak. Left_bar_bleue85/85Application - Javenak. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Application - Javenak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Javenak.   Application - Javenak. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 am

Looks good to me!
Accepted!

Contact me, Rikaan or Geriand in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down

Application - Javenak.
Page 1 of 1