The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morganos´ Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morganos

Morganos´ Application Empty
PostSubject: Morganos´ Application   Morganos´ Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am

Player Information

How long have you played WoW?

Since the start of Wotlk

How confident I am in the english language

I understand the most of the English language and master the grammars pretty well.

My Previous RolePlaying experience

I started roleplaying in the late 2009 on The Sha´Tar but have been mostly active in Alliance Roleplay.

What experience I have within the World of Warcraft

I started raiding in late wotlk on my main, but never got longer than Festergut in ICC 10 man, I´ve been active in different roleplaying guilds on the Alliance side of Sha´tar "Remnants of Darkness" And "Argent Reach" would be the ones I´ve been most active in. I enjoy the game very much and I am very active.

What I would bring to the OOC community

I am active in Guild chat when I am in the mood for it, but Real ID friends keep me busy for the most of the time. I have played the game enough to call myself experienced I suppose but I´m not the type of person who is answering questions in Trade chat about my class, though. when I have a thought about something that could be better or should be changed, I tell people what I think about that.

How often I will be able to play

I am very active as I´ve said and will be leveling this char alot. This is an alt, and not one of my alts I´m the most active with, but if I get the chanse to join this guild, I will be playing on this character alot more. I am mostly online between 18.00-23.00 and will be able to join for events during this time.

If you were to join the guild, what would be your priority online

I would join for an event if I have time and will to do so, if I would be needed or would have created it myself I would be there even though if I have something else planned.

Why I wish to join the guild

I wish to join the guild because of that Forsaken RolePlay seems very entertaining, I have been looking for an nice Rp guild for Morganos a long time but this one seems to be the best choice on the server. I also want to get into Horde roleplay since I´ve only been active on alliance Rp.

Character Info

Name: Morganos Shadowfire

Title: None

Current occupation: Travelling Warlock and alchemist in the service of the Dark Lady.

Age: 34 at Death, 11 years in undeath (I think that this is an age possible for an Forsaken, if not please inform me and I will change it)

Race: Human Forsaken

Lvl: 34 At the moment

Height: 190 cm

Forsaken faction: Royal Apothecary Society

How I feel about the Forsaken´s place in the horde

Morganos cares little about the other races of the horde and their future, he thinks that they are an benefit and makes alot of things easier though and doesn´t think that the Forsaken should leave the horde.

How my character feels about Wrathgate

Morganos thinks that the Wrathgate was unfortunate since it made the horde more suspicious towards the actions of the Royal Apothecary and because of that the Forsaken are not as trusted anymore. He thinks that Putress was a fool but an legendary alchemist.

Family

Morganos family was respected in Lordaeron before the plague, he never got an good relation with the rest of his family though and does not know if any of his family members still are alive.

Character history

Morganos was the youngest of 2 brothers and a sister, he was born 5 minutes after his twin brother. He was an lonely and quiet boy, allways sitting by himself thinking or studying something. His elderly brother was social and could allways be seen working with his father or playing with other children. One day, Morganos was wandering the woods of Tirisfal glades when he saw footprints of something, he followed the footprints that where, I might add scorching the ground it touched, after a while he came to an imp, almost dead it was grasping for air behind a tree. Morganos took the imp home, after a few days the imp was able to tell Morganos that it´s name was Laztik and was running from his former master. Morganos kept the imp hidden, he talked with the imp and loved the feeling of having someone who would listen to him.
After a week or two, Morganos told Laztik about his family, how they ignored him and loved his brother so much. Laztik told Morganos that everything would get better in due time. That night, while Morganos was asleep he had a strange dream, he heard voices in his head and laughter, he saw himself killing his sleeping brother with an hammer, and then sneaking into his parents room with the bloody hammer. He woke up screaming in his bed, on the other side of his bed, Laztik was sitting with an mean grin on his face, his brother was dead in the bed next to him. Morganos screamed in remorse for killing his brother and ran out in the woods with his few belongings. Morganos wandered the woods for days untill he found himself in Silverpine forest, an old man and his wife took care of him untill he grew old enough to take care of himself. He dedicated his life to find Laztik and revenge his dead brother and loss of family. For many years he studied the arts of an Warlock in secret untill he one day found Laztik in an small cave close to the Aggamand mills. He forced Laztik out from the cave threating him with burning it from the inside. When Laztik appeared he enslaved him to serve his bidding. Now that he had gotten his revenge Morganos became an alchemist and cured people with his potions. He kept Laztik through all these years hidden from public. When the plague came Morganos defended his house with the help of Laztik. But in the end he was overwhelmed by the undead and turned into an necromancer of the scourge. He joined Sylvanas from the start and fought bravely against the dread lords, when the Forsaken settled down he continued with his alchemist potions, but this time with the Royal Apothecary. He was working with the new plauge and travelled the world for ingredients to improve it and on his free time, to cure the undeath.

Why my character wants to join the guild

Morganos thinks that he could be more useful somewhere else and have gotten tired of doing what he have been doing for the last years. He seeks to become teach more and to gain more respect within the society.

What skill set my character brings to the guild

Morganos is an skilled alchemist and have studied demonology for many years.

How my character responds to authority

Morganos have no problems with following orders, and no problems with giving orders either. As long as it is certain that the one giving an order to him is an superior to him he follows the orders.

Test of Ability

Does the Forsaken lack a purpose after the fall of the lich king?

The dark lady and the rest of the forsaken´s one goal have allways been to revenge their undeath through slaying the Lich king and the scourge, the thought of everything going back to normal is simply impossible. The Forsaken does not lack an purpose just because of that the lich king is dead, the one thing that keeps the Forsaken up and running is the hope, the hope for that everything will get back to normal or that the forsaken will find the place where they fit in, of course also the thirst for power and revenge is helping. Forsaken that leave the Lady and the rest of the Forsaken seeks an purpose. Often that is to gain power and might, other times, to help out. The main thing have allways been revenge, on the human that turned their backs on then upon undeath, and the Lich king for what he did to them. All the power of the Forsaken have been focused upon creating an new plague, slaughtering scourge, fighting the humans. Never have they been left alone to just do what they want, they are an people of revenge and have never been about anything else. Do the Forsaken lack an purpose now? That is an difficult question but it is hard to imagine that an Deathstalker captain would go back to farming again. The forsaken will allways be fighting something new, just so that they have an reson for living their lifes and doing what they do. But maybe one day, the Deathguards will go home to their old farm and houses again? We´ll see about that, maybe in the future the Forsaken will go back to that, but untill then. War and revenge is what they are about.

Morganos Shadowfire

A few things I would like to add. I didn´t quite understand how to add the picture but I did read the G.R.E.A.T and it helped out alot, thanks for making it Smile I would also like to say that this is the first time RolePlaying as an Forsaken and I dont quite know how they work, if I have written anything that an Forsaken never would think or do in my text I would appreciate if you told me.

Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Morganos´ Application Left_bar_bleue85/85Morganos´ Application Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Morganos´ Application   Morganos´ Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 am

This is worthy (if not barely!) the Royal Professor's stamp of approval.
Your understanding of lore is sufficient, and you appear to be a good roleplayer. My only concern is your grammar and spelling, but that is more or less a lesser issue.
Contact me, Manners or Cage in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Morganos´ Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Morganos´ Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Morganos´ Application   Morganos´ Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 am

I accidently moved Josephus' post so I have replaced it here for you:
Quote :
The enthousiasm is always a good thing to see, both in this application as in game he is open to the words of others, which is always a big plus.

As for the lore questions, there were quite a few links in the application form made by Geri.

So ask not what your guild can WoWwiki for you, but ask what you can WoWwiki for your guild!

For example the age thing isn't all that difficult to find with the provided links.

The first Forsaken broke free when Illidan had weakened the old LK in Icecrown and this occured during the frozen throne of WC3 which occured during year 21 and Cataclysm is year 30, so even if you were part of the very first Forsaken it would be 9 year's since regaining your free will.

The discussion has been moved to this location: Click me for fun timeline discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morganos´ Application   Morganos´ Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morganos´ Application
Page 1 of 1