The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akthan's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akthan

Akthan

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Akthan's application. Left_bar_bleue0/0Akthan's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Akthan's application. Empty
PostSubject: Akthan's application.   Akthan's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 am

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft? - About 9months. Recently switched servers, though. Had a couple 60-ish characters there, that's why I don't have heirlooms yet. Cough. I started playing in 2009, somewhere around patch 3.0.0.

How confident would you say you are with the English language? - Pretty confident, I can speak english well enough. (Just to please Geriand...) y cno ho 2 zpeek anglis, y am awericun (I'm not an american, just for the sake of the comment.)

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past? - I Rp'd on Phantasmorgania: A realm of nightmares and dreams for about two weeks. It's a very nice Roleplaying forum, you should check it out. When I started playing WoW, ofcourse I tried to play just like any player on a normal realm. After some time I deleted my characters on my old server, Kilrogg, and moved to the Sha'tar. I think I've been Rping on allies there about a month now, and as Horde two weeks.
- This does not have to have been within WoW.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft? - 8months of normal casual play, 1month of Rping. I'm very comfortable with WoW, obviously.
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares? - I don't really know, I'm not much of a great thinker. People usually look at me the way they look at a loller.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play? - Very often, I'm lifeless. Heh.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online? - That depends. Most of the time I'll try to Rp. If not I'm usually hanging out with my friend, doing dungeons or just quests.

Why do you wish to join the guild? - I've been looking out for a good Horde Rp guild for a while, this one seems perfect.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Akthan.
Title (if applicable): None.
Current Occupation: Akthan is currently a vagabond, a veteran of the terrible war against the scourge, selling his hides and leatherworks for mere coppers, you could call him a bum at this time.

Age: (For Humans this should be easy. If you are an Elf please remember that you were born a High Elf and you realistically cannot have been born less than 100 years ago. Exceptions will be made to well presented backstories however) - Akthan's age is somewhere around 400, though he himself doesn't remember anything about his time before becoming undead.

Race:
-Undead Human - Nope.
-Undead Elf - That's the one.

Level:

In-game Class & Spec': Assasination Rogue.
IC Class: Rogue.

Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: Gray.
Height: Your average Forsaken lenght.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? - The Deathstalkers. Even though Akthan is just a bum now, he still learns how to fight. He fights like a blood-thirsty wolf, prowling near the target, ripping him apart at the first sign of a chance.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde? - He accepts the Horde just like the Horde accept the Forsaken.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident? - Akthan believes Putress did the right thing for the Forsaken, but ofcourse he only keeps that to himself.

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family. - Akthan doesn't have any family. He fends for himself.

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
-For Undead Elven characters please only cover their life from the beginning or just before Warcraft 3. By all means briefly cover their early lives but due to the long life expentancy of Elves, and the rare occassion of an Elven birth, there is no need to go into full detail concerning any events before Warcraft 3. - Akthan never knew his family. He was abandoned in the place now known as Ghostlands. A buetiful, shy and elegant Elf named AshiƩn cared for him, raising him in Tranquillen. She was slaughtered when Arthas invaded Quell'Thalas, and Akthan was made a mindless slave. When Sylvannas broke away from the Scourge, Akthan couldn't remember anything of his time in life, and did what he was told. He was one of the many angry souls following her. After the Lich King's forces were driven away from Lordaeran's (hope I spelled that right.) capital, he improved his skills, and trained himself as a blood-thirsty Rogue, and a talented leatherworker. As soon as he had perfected those skills, he left the Eastern Kingdoms, to join the Horde's forces in Northrend. When Arthas was defeated, everything went horribly wrong for him. When he returned, he did not recieve the welcome he had expected. He wasn't granted any finnancial statues, forcing him to take every copper he could get his hands on. Now, he lives as a vagabond, looking for a goal in life.

Why does your character want to join the guild? - He feels he shouldn't be a vagabond anymore, he wants to join a permanent, strong cause.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild? - He could be used to produce fine leather armor for the guild, and as an assasin, for the more sneakier tasks.

How does your character respond to authority? - He knows his place and follows his commander's orders, unless the orders are just ridiculous.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
ii) The Forgotten Shadow is an entirely selfish belief system.
iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.
v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.
vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

(iii is my chosen subject.)
This is a lie, for the Forsaken are dispised by all of the Horde races. Only the elves are an exception. They seek for some sort of alliance with the Forsaken, and this has proven to be a succesfull choice, due to thier coƶrporation in the Ghostlands, and perhaps other places that I do not know of. The orcs, for example, have stationed alot of those "Kor'kon" overseers in the city, because the forces origionally guarding Undercity were supposedly dispatched to Vengeance landing, perhaps another landing, all I know is that it WAS a landing, to fight against the Lich King. I wonder why this orc scum is still guarding the city, as the Lich King is dead.. I bet it was just a set-up, so the orcs could spy on our activities. Scum. This so called leader of the Overseers hounds the apothecary's day and night, accusing them of treason.. Pah. They should mind thier buisness. It's not our fault that Putress is such a fanatic. He's still awesome by the way. We all know Putress did what Every Forsaken wants to do. He just had the balls to actually do it. So this pretty much qualifies that the Forsaken are >NOT< very populair in the Horde.

This was my application, I hope it's good enough.

Akthan's application. Applic12
Back to top Go down

Akthan's application.
Page 1 of 1