The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Percey - Deathstalker Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percey

Percey - Deathstalker Application Empty
PostSubject: Percey - Deathstalker Application   Percey - Deathstalker Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I have been playing WoW since general release, I didn't participate in the Beta!

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

I'm from England, which is handy when it comes to speaking English! Very Happy

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

I had no form of roleplaying experience before WoW, and as of right now I wouldn't say I have major experience since I've never been in a heavy roleplaying guild but I have always wanted to give it a shot.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

I originally started out on a PvP server (Ravencrest) when I purchased the game which I found a lot of fun, and very frustrating at the same time, whilst it was annoying being corpse camped when trying to quest, it was also a great experience to have when you literally were striving to survive, whether it being strategically planting yourself behind a tree for example to eat and drink or if you were fighting then rotating the camera angle to make sure you were still alone and didn't need to make a break for it mid-fight with a mob or even another player. I was one of the better PvP'ers on Ravencrest before I decided to try Argent Dawn, mainly for RL friends playing there at the time.

My experience on Argent Dawn has mainly been from a PvE perspective, I'd never raided any of the vanilla dungeons. The only dungeon I had raided in TBC was Karazhan, and now The Black Temple, specifically for the achievement. My first real taste of raiding came from WotLK, starting off in Naxxramas, then to the Eye of Eternity, then to Ulduar, and finally ICC.

I have 2 level 85 characters on Argent Dawn, and 4x 80-85's. I'm somewhat of an altoholic which has hindered my RPing in the past if I have been too caught up with levelling up another character / class, which is one of the reasons I'd like to give a heavy RP guild a try to see if I can level up but be involved in RP at the same time!

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

I'm pretty witty and have a somewhat warped sense of humor which I normally unleash if the time is right and I'm sure what I was saying wasn't going to offend someone, seeing as though the majority of what I come out with is tongue in cheek comments! I have a decent knowledge of most dungeons and encounters with bosses which I could help out with if someone was unsure of anything, and just chatting in general! I normally shy away from lore based topics seeing as though I'lld admit that I suck when it comes to lore and have limited knowledge, well... very limited knowledge. I always figured I would just read up on some lore but have yet to do it! Also, with Percey being level 21 and in the levelling process, I'd be more than willing to join dungeons with others if they were on an alt in the same level range!

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

My job can get in the way of my schedule which makes my play times a bit sporadic, I'm a Mechanical Engineer that happens to be "on call" certain weeks and the majority of times when I am on call, it's pretty much a given that I'll be called out at some point during that week, also at some points I will normally work overtime if there is a job that has to be up and running by a certain time. But other than that I am normally online a lot, difficult to give an idea of hours but I'd say it's a decent amount.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

Without reading the little helper bit the comes with the comments, honest! I would say guild RP / events would be the main priority seeing as though this is the main reason I am wanting to try out the guild, for it's RP purposes rather than levelling being the most important.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

As I'd mentioned before I am wanting to try to be a part of a heavy RP type guild, not that there aren't any on Argent Dawn, it's just that with my main character in a raiding guild, it's not really seen as acceptable to have my alts spread out in 4 or 5 different RP guilds, so I figured I would browse other RP forums a little bit and found The Spine to be the most appealing! Must get some points for that shameless plug there, eh? ...Eh?!
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Percey - Deathstalker Application Left_bar_bleue85/85Percey - Deathstalker Application Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Percey - Deathstalker Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percey - Deathstalker Application   Percey - Deathstalker Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 am

I'm sorry, but I am going to decline this application. The main reason is that half of it's missing, the roleplaying bit, which is the most important part. Feel free to re-write it at some point in the future, and do have a look at the G.R.E.A.T system.
Back to top Go down

Percey - Deathstalker Application
Page 1 of 1