The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nethak's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nethak

nethak

Character
Name: Nethak Endesan
Profession: Mage
Level:
Nethak's application Left_bar_bleue85/85Nethak's application Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Nethak's application Empty
PostSubject: Nethak's application   Nethak's application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:26 am

Player Info:
[b]How long have you played World of Warcraft?
I have played wow since the last days of tbc, started around September 08

How confident am I in the English Language?
I am pretty good in the english language, in an international view, my biggest flaw is some random misspellings, and being a bit rushed when typing, and so a space or wrong letter might occur.

My previous Roleplaying experience
My experience in roleplaying is very small, most of it is from wow, the last few months, on the Darkmoon Faire realm.

World of Warcraft Experience
I have spent almost my entire career in wow leveling a countless amount of Alts, as well as a my main, a lvl 80 belf paladin on the Azuremyst realm. I rarely play PvP, so there I have an almost noneexistant ability. In PvE, although I have a lvl 80, my raid experience is compromised to the first bosses of Ulduar, since the time and strategy it takes to assemble and do a raid, is a bit out of my patiance, and my pally gear simply suck. I have, however done a large amount of random heroics. I dont think I have any special favourite boss, but if I had to choose, I'd say Ley Guardian Eregos of the Ocolus.

What would I bring to the OOC community
My alt has a large list of previous guilds(each and one was left because the guild "died", noone online) oftenly, I am quite active in the guild chat, unless I am to focused on a special thing. I never consciously offend somebody, I never use bad language, unless the situation really calls for it. From time to time, I drop a to say it "reality bringing" comment. That is, when someone says something that is a bit out of the world, I try to bring them back down.

How would I be able to play?
there is a slight problem, because at the moment I am at a lockdown. At the moment I am on holiday from school, but when the school comes back, I am officially forbidden to play, unless certain situations(although I take every possibility to play when I am home alone), so my possibilities are a bit tricky. But i hope this problem with my parents can be solved soon.

Why do I wish to join the guild?
Simply because I wish to have RP-possibilities, when in a guild, you have better chances of RP, something I am always happy to do, and since the Spine is the largest forsaken guild on the server, it would be great possibilities for RP. Also, I enjoy the RP-feeling of the Forsaken-only guild on Darkmoon Faire, but this guild, as many others I've been part of, has died. So I hope this one will not do the same.

My Character

Name: Nethak Endersan
Title: none
Current Occupation: roaming Arcanist and Apothecary-in-training
Race: Undead Human
Level: 25 at the time this application was written, quickly going upwards
In-game Class and Specc: Arcane Mage
IC Class: Mage
Hair colour: black
Eye coulour: black
Height: 6f 2inch

Wich part of the Forsaken Factions?:
The Royal Apothecary Society, Nethak is after all already studying to become an apothecary, also, he is too fragile to be a deathguard, and to clumsy to be a deathstalker.

the rest of the Horde?
Nethak sees down a bit on the orcs, taurens and trolls, however, he knew some high elves from when he studied in Dalaran, so he respects th blood elves becaus of their mages and warlocks. He has not yet an opionion on the Goblins, but gets a good feel because of their cunning.

the Wrathgate
He feels very embarresed from Putress's actions. He also felt betrayed by Putress, especially since the apothecaries are quite watched closely, eith many restrictions in their area in the Undercity, wich is one of the reasons he is now roaming. This impares on his possibilities to learn more, since there is noone to guide him in the wild.

Family:
He has no family left, those who we're not raised into the Scougre, became a part of the Scarlet Crusade, and thus most likely dead.

History
Nethak we're born i Tarren Mill well before the First War. During his youth, Nethan showed signs of magic, and this were noted by a mage that stayed in the town. At the age of 10, Nethan were sent to Dalaran to study to become a mage, and lived there during the entire First War. After he had ended his training at the age of 19, he returned home to Tarren Mill. He stayed there until the Second War broke out. Nethan enrolled in the army, lending his magical abilities the the Alliance of Lordaeron. When fighting at the Blackrock Spire, he was hit by a curse, created by one of the Orcish Warlocks. This caused his body to turn fragile, and from time to time, he started to cough blood. Although both priests and Paladins tried to lift it, the curse where there to stay. Because of this, he was sent home. For the rest of the war, he started to study alchemy, under the tutage of the local alchemist Lydon. From this, he used his arcane power to enchant a vial of trolls blood, wich kept the blood couching effects of the curse at bay, however, he remained physically fragile.
In time, he moved north, up through Lordaeron, and when the Plague came, he stayed in the Town now known as Deathkneel. There, he became one of so many victims of the Plague, but somehow, he managed to avoid being raised into undeath, and stayed in the sweet sleep of Death, until rudely awoken by the Val'Kyr. Feeling that he hadn't gotten enough in life, he became a part of the Forsaken. He spent the first months, studying what had happened since hi's far to early death. He also tried to find out what had happened to his family. He learned that most of this family had died as well, but instead being raised into the ranks of the Scourge that had stayed in Deathkneel, and those wh didn't had been a part of the Scarlet Crusade that had until recently attacked Deathkneel. With noone left, he decided to spend the rest of his existance in the service of the Dark Lady. However, to his displeasement, he noted that the curse somehow persisted into undeath. He now serves Lady Sylvanas without question.

Why does my character want o join?
Nethak learned that the Spine fought for the Dark Lady, and felt that he could learn more there, both of magic and alchemy, and of his identity as a forsaken. It would also enable him to serve better.

What would he bring to the guild?
He wields Arcane magic quite well, as well as some skills in fire and frost. He also learns steadily new alchemical potions and poisons. From time to time he tries to mix Arcane magic with alchemy. This works with variating results, and his no-doubt best result is the potion he uses on daily basis to keep the curse in check.

Order responce
When Nethak is given an order he follows them. No questions asked.

IIIRelations with the Horde
Up untill the Events at the Wrathgate, their relations with the Horde where indeed promising. However, as of Putress's betrayal, the respect and trust they held has been gravely shot down. THey are now greatly distrused, and held under constant watch. Their previous City guards, large abomanitions, have been sent away, and replaced with Kor'Kron Elite Grunts. The Apothecary Base is especially controlled, with their every move watched. The place once held by Varimathras has not been replaced by a Forsaken, but a Orc. As of the bringing of the Val'kyr into their fold, Sylvanas is even more supervised, with a warlord watching her every move. Shortly, the Forsaken has a lot of work in front of them, if they wish to regain the same respect that their aliies have. Another thing that has been affected is the Plague they developed, that has been taken away, and they are forced to be content with weaker versions.

https://servimg.com/view/12867219/22 I didn't manage to insert the image, so I put the link there instead;)
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Nethak's application Left_bar_bleue80/80Nethak's application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Nethak's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nethak's application   Nethak's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am

Accepted!
Marwonaeth
ICly and he'll sort you out.
Back to top Go down

Nethak's application
Page 1 of 1