The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Tristan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan

Application - Tristan Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tristan   Application - Tristan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
-Ever since the beginning. I however got my own account when the Burning Crusade started. Before it, I had played with my cousins account, and when he wanted to start playing again in BC and I had little time to play with his account, I told him that I'd buy my own account, and here I am!

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
-I think my English language is pretty good, but my english grammar fails at times, still. I speak it properly and write it properly, but I get some setbacks and fails with the words, like everybody else, so not a big deal. Usually this is becouse I write really fast, but I'm able to fix my mistakes quite quickly.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
-I started roleplaying slightly when the WoW started, during that time I used my cousins account, but it was not alot. My real RP started when BC was released. Before that I really had no interest in roleplaying.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-I can say freely that i'm pretty skilled with WoW. I know alot of Lore, I know alot of PvP, I know alot of the expansions/game mechanics, and i know of both raiding and dungeons. I know of both IC and OOC things about WoW.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
-I would bring alot of Humour, discussing and yet serious messages to the topics and OOC channels. I'm most of the time cool, funny and filled with humour, but i can allso be serious, when the situation needs it. I'm very calm, and I don't get angry very easily. I get along with allmost everybody, and I'm allways up for creating new friendships. I allso know alot of the earlier Apo members, and I'm a good friend with them.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
-I pleay really often. I really do. Most of you can see me allmost everyday playing from 10:00 server time all the way to the 17:00 (ofcourse, I have breaks, but I visit often.). After that time, I pop in and out WoW at the evenings, to check if there would be folks around for Rp/chat/raid/pvp. At times, however, I'll be visiting my mother and as I have no computer there, I will not be able to play. I do now know either how my highschool studies will start, and how much I will have time to visit here. Doing my best, however.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
-Rp. This character is purely made for Rp. I have a char for each thing in WoW: One for pvp, lots of chars for Rp and one character for Pve. Tristan is purely made for Rping, and I would mostly Rp with the guild.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
-As i have been a former member of the Apothecarium guild, i have experience how good were the days back then. I know how good Rpers we have around the newly formed guild, big names: Torge, Claud, Anth1,2 , Geri, Darsy, Bekka, Lea, etc etc. If I didn't mention all of ye guys, I meant ye lot. ^^ I purely want to join due that the Guild has best events around server, nice folks, good and proper Rp and good story.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Tristan Rockriver
Title: Private Detective, Deathstalker
Current Occupation: Private Detective

Race: Undead Human
Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Rogue, Assasination/subtelety
IC Class: Rogue, Thief, Assasin

Hair Colour: Tristan has no hair left.
Eye Colour: Tristan has no eyes left.
Height: 184 cm.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
-Tristan would fit in the Deathstalkers faction, due that he's smart and skilled with his hands, but he's not very skilled with alchemy. And, becouse he's rather strong, cunning and swift, but not too endurancing and warrior like. Tristan enjoys spending time within the shadows and observing the situation for long time, gaining information, scouting, sneaking around. Thats his job. And he's good at it. He allso has experience of working as a Deathstalker.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
-Tristan feels that the forsaken are the only actually cruel and smart force along the horde, and the only ones who have knowledge of situations. Even that he believes that the forsaken are better than the other races of the horde, he knows, -and admits- that the forsaken are held in tight leash and watched over with a spyglass. He knows this, and does his best to help the horde, to gain the respect and trust back to the forsaken once more. Tristan is a known gentleman, and he does not hate any race among the horde. He believes that even after first expression, rumours, and such..Everybody should be gifted with a second chance. He believes that the horde can co-operate nicely, and he respects the other members of the horde. Tristan gladly speaks with either Gutterspeak or Orcish, due that he knows that the orcish language is the most common language along the horde, he uses it most of the time. Gutterspeak is used, when he wants to keep something secret.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
-Tristan thinks that Putress was a smart, though man, but in the end, he provided to be a fool. Tristan respects the power that the forsaken showed back at Wrathgate to both Alliance and the Horde, but he allso hates the fact how Putress caused so much problems to the forsaken. He thinks that Putress was a man of great power, but a fool to use this power in wrong time, against wrong people. He thinks that the Wrathgate event was a good thing to happen, that revealed the truth about the forsaken to other mortal races of azeroth, and does not mourn for the dead. There's allways deaths in wars, he thinks. What is done, is done.

Family: Tristan's whole family is dead.

Character History:
~

Tristan was born in a little farmer family back at Elwyn forest. He was raised to do hard work, but he never was too interested in harvesting the wheat, and building the farm. No, he was interested of girls, guns and especially good manners. His father did not like his way of thinking, and he often beated the boy and his mother with his strong arms. Tristans father was a drunk, and he often watched how Tristan had to work like a animal, right from the start. He treated Tristans mother badly aswell, which soon drove Tristan to traumas of his younger life. Tristan did not have many friends either, becouse he was suspicious of who to trust. besides, everybody taught he was weird, due that he didn't want to stay in the farm. He had to get away from that farm. He worked in the farm until he reached the age of fiveteen, and after that, he moved to Stormwind to learn about modern world in a restaurant. He quickly learned the manners, respect, and loyalty, during working as a kitchen boy for some time. This is the reason allso, why he's a dam good cook. He was soon moved to work as a server to the quests. He allso entertained the quests with playing his quitar and dancing with the people.

He wanted to know more of the shady side of the stormwind, and so he started to work in different Inns, as either a bartender, message deliverer, dealer, spy, anything. He learned from the thieves, rogues and other shady characters. He had strong, but light body for a man, and he quickly learned the basic fighting skills with different weapons. He however preferred mostly guns, especially pistol ones. He wasn't perfect, however, and he got injuries during some rather unsafe jobs. He got into fights and brawls, he was young, and he had to showoff. But, at the same time, he wanted to act like a gentleman. And he knew that with some random clothing he would allways be looked down like a thief. No, he wanted to get a proper suit. He had money to buy allways new cloth pairs, but they allways broke too easily! He wanted to learn how to make his own clothes, and so he spended few years as a tailor.

During the Age of 22, Tristan heard how his father had beaten up his mother to death, due to being drunk. Tristan had had enough. Justice had to be served. Tristan rode to deliver justice to his father, after so many beatings, he only gave the man a proper beating, and shot him on the head, leaving the body in the house. He hated his childhood, and Tristan desided to burn it. He setted the whole farm alight with torches, and left it to burn. He was soon charged in the court as a murderer, and was to be sentenced to death, but he escaped. Ever since that day, he had to avoid the law and the guards. Stormwind was not too safe place during that time, and so he decided to move away. All the way to the Booty bay.

Between the age of 22 and 25, Tristan worked in Booty bay as an assasin, beater and a torturer. He occasionally worked as a bartender aswell in a local Inn. His name was known, and he was respected and feared. There was no case that he had not finished, and that is why he soon got the name ''Detective''. Later on he modified it to ''Private Detective'' Due that he did not work for any city. He worked for the one who paid the most. Many called him an assassin, murderer, thief, rapist and sniffer. But he allways walked with the name: Private Detective. He was feared for one reason: He had a gun. More advanced than any gun, a revolver. He allways hitted the spot, and he was very accurate. One shot, one kill. During the times working as an exile from stormwind, he had worked to everyone: From Horde to alliance, from Defias to Syndicate etc. He did not care who hired him. Only the price was the thing that meaned. Afterall, only actually mattering thing in the world for him was money. It would never betray him, beat him, or lie to him. Other people were useless..
Back to top Go down
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tristan   Application - Tristan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm

.Or were they? After returning to the Stormwind in age of 30, and after working for the Stormwinds royal members, his name was cleared and he was respected as a rich and polite man. Yes, he was back in business..He was even hired by the guards to work as an civil guard, to clear the streets from the filth. It suited for him, as long as he was paid enough. He was ordered to catch a woman, who had been cutting the throats of the guards and stealing valuable treasures from the royals of the Stormwind. Tristan knew that this woman was no fool, and he had to be cunning to get close to her. Her name was secret, but his was open to everyone. He got information from beating up few thieves, that the woman visited often in the Dead Lamb's inn. And so Tristan moved there, disguised in his hood, black leather armouring and long cape. He waited, maybe four hours, for her to show up..And when she came in from that door. She was beatifull, she was like nobody else. Tristan could not kill this woman..instead, he offered a drink, another..and so on. They ended up to have a fair, that lasted for months. Tristan allways acted as if he had lost her during the chase, but he had letted her flee with a reason. He loved her.

Tristan asked to marry her, and she accepted. They were walking with their disguises in the streets, until the stormwinds Seekers noticed the woman, and moved to capture her quickly. The woman quickly ran away from the guards, but the chase was not over, and the guards were fast. Tristan had to play along, as if he had been working on this for long time. The guards were faster and more endurancing than usual, and the woman started to get tired due to the running. She decided to try climp up the wall to escape from the men, due that they had heavy looking armouring, they could not climb. As she was climbing, the guards ordered tristan to shoot the woman, and that was the moment of choosing: Would he either let his love flee and lose his job and respect..Or, kill her and finish the job? The choise was simple.

Nothing personal.

Tristan shot the woman down from the wall, and her limb body fell down to the street, lifeless. Tristan was praised as a hero, and that he was. He had lost last of his emotes. He had nothing to lose.

After working for six more years in the stormwind for random customers and the stormwinds city, he was delivered a message, to deliver a sample of Forsaken plague to the orcs in Orgrimmar. He had information, that the defias had a sample of this plague, and they were going to sell it. Tristan made good werk of them, and left Stormwind with the sample. He moved all the way to Orgrimmar, disguised as an forsaken. he met the orc man who had descriped in the letter, where to meet and when. The orc was there, and they moved up to the tower to seal the bargain. As Tristan was holding out his hand for his reward, the orc suddenly throwed acid towards him. The acid hitted his left sleeve, and corrosed quickly through it all the way to his arm, he was in such huge pains that he tried to escape in panic, and he fell down from the window, and he was in huge pains as he hitted the ground below after falling dozens of metres. His left arm was totally lost, but the acid had allso burnt the part of shoulder so tightly that it didn't bleed at all. He pulled out his revolver, and shot the incoming guards, but when he was about to finish the last one, the gun was empty. He was knocked out.

He spended the next months in a jail, and ended up in a large box, where he was moved. For a long journey. All the way to Northrend. Finally when the box was opened, his head was buried in a hood, and he was knocked out. Again. He woke up few hours later, but he could not see anything. Finally, who knows after how many days, he heard sounds of battle around him, and the hood was pulled off from his head. He looked around. Forsaken, Apothecaries..they had slaughtered every single orc around him, and one was begging to have mercy, but the forsaken just cutted his throat open. They then took the box Tristan had delivered the orcs long time ago, and moved to him. They spoke with gutterspeak, and Tristan could not understand it very well, but he was then slammed on the snow, even that he strugled, the forsaken soon cutted his throat open, and left him lie there. In borean tundra.

Whispers of Lich king soon started to move in his mind as he woke up..he was member of the scourge, infected with the plague. He was about to move towards wrathgate, but it was that time, when he stood up, that Lich king was hit by a blight barrel in Wrathgate, and he was clearly weakened. Tristans mind had been steeled with years of hate, torture, savagery..And he blinked..He was free. Free of Lich kings grasp. It stopped before it had even really began. He then observed his situation, and taught, should he either kill himself, or move along? He noticed a dead forsaken few metres away from him, lying over a orc. His head had been chopped off. The forsaken had weared a long trenchoat and a hat on his head. Tristan quickly pulled these clothes on him, and grapped a weapon from the ground. Knife. no way he was going to stay here and be slaughtered either by alliances, or worse, the scourge. He however took his revolver from the orc captain that had threwn the acid on him, and moved along, having no idea where he is.

After moving for days, he noticed a human castle. He moved towards it, but soon he noticed that it carried the mark of the Scarlet Onslaught. He was too late to notice a paladin riding towards him with his steed, as he released a powerfull exorcism towards Tristan. Tristan managed to move down, but his head was hit, and the light corrosed all his flesh and hair off from his head and neck, leaving them skeletal. Tristan screamed in pain as he fell down on the snow in pain. The paladin then turned around with his steed, and rised his hammer to end the filth, but Tristan jumped upwards, grasping the paladins hammer and pulling the paladin down from his steed with it. The paladin could not do anything to prefent this, and soon the paladin felt Tristan's knife cutting his throat from behind, and ripping his head off. Tristan had survived..For now. He soon noticed the apothecary camp of Venomspite, where he was soon treated and he had opportunity to help in the blacksmith. He made a arm out of metal, saronite, and took it back to the labs, where he forced a forsaken chemist, -who was a warlock aswell- to infuse the arm with soul, to power it. Warlock had to do it, due that Tristan was pressing his gun against his back. Nobody else could notice this, however, as it looked as if he had been observing the warlocks doings. After the man had finished the job and attached tristans arm back to its place, Tristan shot the man and quickly disappeared to shadows, leaving the lab, and with help of a bat, this forsaken land. He moved to Warsong Hold, to hear the news, and he offered his help to the forces of Horde, to prevent himself from execution, and he aided with breaching the defences of Varimathras in undercity during the war of undercity. After doing this, Tristan had a good place within the forsaken, and has ever since offered his works to anyone who needs them.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
-Tristan received a letter from his former leader, Viatrix of Apothecarium to work once more for her. Tristan is a loyal man, and he does not want to betray his job either. Besides, the price is good!

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
-Tristan is a skilled scout, and a Detective. He is capable of gaining large amounts of information from the enemies, and targets, to use against them. He is allso a skilled assasin, and he will use his cunning in battle to provide support for his comrades.

How does your character respond to authority?
-Tristan is very loyal to the men and women he serves. He aims never to question higher ranked people, in order to keep his job. He allso works when needed, and if he's asked to do dirty works, he will do them. If he's punished, he will take the punishment like a man. Bearach Blackaxe had seen this ability of tristan long time ago.

TEST OF ABILITY

v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.

Grand Apothecary Putress is a traitor to both Horde and especially forsaken. The reasons to this are many, and i shall write of them. The largest cause of being a traitor to this man was the fact that he Attacked horde forces. Forsaken are members of the horde, and if Horde weakens, so does the forsaken. Some forsaken, like putress hate both scourge and living, but still many of them serve under the banner of Queen Sylvanas Windrunner. Sylvanas has agreed in terms with the horde to be an ally, and if any forsaken would act against them, it would allso mean acting against the Dark lady, and would therefore be a Treason. Grand apothecary Putress was a hero to Alchemy and especially Alchemic weapons. None can say that he was stupid with alchemy; Afterall, the blight barrels killed thousands of both Horde and Alliance members and weakened the Lich king greatly. But alchemy is not everything with the forsaken: Forsaken are allso powerfull warriors, cunning spellcasters and skilled with other professions aswell. His act caused Royal Apothecary's work to collapse, and trust was lost allmost completely. The work of Royal Apothecaries is nowadays way harder than before, becouse they're watched over their shoulders all the time. Putress showed forsaken technology strenght in wrong time, target and location. His work caused hundreds of innocent forsaken deaths and plotting against the forsaken, aswell making the work of the forsaken harder: Forsaken are not able to start any large operations no longer without permission of the horde and being watched by the Kor'kron.

The third reason would be that, that he plotted with the enemy of the city, Varimathras, as they took over the city. They drove Sylvanas out from her own city. This treason can only be dealt with swift death. Any plotting against Dark Lady or forsaken is a treason, and they're deathwishes. Putress allso gave a wrong picture of some forsaken: Not all are true haters of the living, infact, many forsaken had served with the horde loyaly for years. After this event happened, they were no longer trusted. Even nowadays most of the forsaken are considered as traitors, and are being watched all the time. The forsaken had much better days before the Wrathgate incident ever happened: Free hands, free operations, etc. Putress allso used the resources of the forsaken greatly, reducing the might of the forsaken when the other kept growing stronger. If both Alliance and the Horde would have turned against the forsaken, they would have soon diminished completely. Thankfully Lady Queen Sylvanas saved the forsaken from this fate, and forsaken can only try to gain their trust and respect back.

So, in clear words: Putress caused destruction in all these things: Economy, by spending the resources. Military, by causing hundreds deaths of both horde and forsken men, and destruction of many siege machines. Research, by causing forsaken techology, alchemy and other science studies being watched carefully over the shoulder and drawing resources from these studies. Undercity, by causing the horde to shoot with the demolishers to undercity, and damaging it. He allso took the power from the Dark lady and drove the forsaken who weren't behind him out from their homes, or either killing them. Honor, by causing forsaken being treated like trash in the eyes of other races. It takes long time for the forsaken to recover from the blow of Putress. In the end, Putress was a hero of the blight, not the forsaken. Forsaken are far more than only blight creators. His work caused major damage in all around Undercity and Azeroth, and will affect the forsaken for long time, before the trust is gained back.

- Thank you for reading this Application.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Tristan Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Tristan Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tristan   Application - Tristan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

While not the greatest piece of English Literature, though this can be explained due to it not being your first language, it does the job far better than your previous application.
Please see Hainricht ingame for your IC interview and Assessment.

You have passed the Application stages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tristan   Application - Tristan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Tristan
Page 1 of 1