The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application For: Cassie Mar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwell Mar

Anwell Mar

Character
Name: Anwell Mar
Profession: Hunter
Level:
Application For: Cassie Mar  Left_bar_bleue85/85Application For: Cassie Mar  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Application For: Cassie Mar  Empty
PostSubject: Application For: Cassie Mar    Application For: Cassie Mar  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

A) Three years started on the 7/7/07

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

A) I was born in England and I have no proplem speaking English

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

A)I've RP'ed for two years and I rp alot on MSN with some very Great roleplayers, I have wrote a story from a Roleplay with anougther Friend of mine and I Roleplay Heavy on WoW alot.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

A)My Raiding history goes into the start of patch 3.3.3 I started doing raids when I had my 80 hunter, Of course I did alot of Heroic Dungeons for the emblems too afford my Tier gear. In Raiding sence I've been through alot of Runs in ICC 10-25 man, I have done the first four bosses atleast Twice on 10 man and Six on 25 man. and my Favourite boss by far is "Death Bringer Saurfang" in Heroics I done each one so many times I cant remember - My Favourite Heroic have too be Culling of Strathlome. In the sense of PVP I used too do alot of PvP on my first Character and upon one of my Alts, I still PvP and I of Course try my best at it, I wouldnt say im brilliant but I can take down a settlement like Aeria Peak on my own. In RP I roleplay with alot of guilds and people on my Characters I try to make them creative and unique and overall fun too rp with, I also Use to RP with The Apothecarium last year.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

A)I have a nice DPS and GS of about: 5.2k. if you ever wanted me too perform a Raid or Heroic run, I'm willing to help people out in leveling and Grinding Repution and lending out gold if somone needs it (E.G mount or Cloth for Rep) and im just a pleasent person to Talk too. =)

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

A) I play upon my Characters alot and if there is a event I try my very best too be on Time or Earley. Also. I make sure I log onto each character once per day, If I of course can log in.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

A) Ensure that everyone is working hard, Engourage people too try there very best, and if somone is upset I will try to make it better and I will assist people in RolePlay IC if they are of Need of assistance.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

A) Being the FIRST member to Sign Darsolanew Charter back in The Apothecarium. I forgot how much I use to enjoy the Forsaken RolePlay at its best in the Realm and the Fact that It is allways active and Fun hardworking RolePlay Guild - I think It be good to Join the new Apothecarium.
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Cassie Mar
Title (if applicable): The Sorrowheart
Current Occupation: Agent of Slyvanas and Mercanary for The Ashen Verdict

Race: Fallen-High-Elf

Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Hunter - MM
IC Class: Dark Ranger

Hair Colour: Jet-Black
Eye Colour: Blood-Red
Height: 5ft 8inch

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

A)The Deathstalkers, Being a Dark Ranger trained by Master Shallis and The Scourge she was trained heavily in using a Crossbow and Bow along with close-quarter fighting in Hands and Blades. Her senses are Very Sharp and her vision is strong, She make a perfect Assassin.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

A)She dosent hate the Other Races of the horde -- But she dosen't Trust them -- She has a history of serving with other races of the Horde. She can Work with any member but she wont trust them.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

A) Being Part of the Wrathgate battle and a Survivor she was thinking why the Forsaken betrayed the Horde by using the blight? When she learnt about Varramas doing and Putress betralay. she was in a way hurt too learn that her people had betrayed her queen. but the event no longer lingers in her mind -- Yet she is aware of treachery

Family: Lynetta (Neice) Taron (Father - Dead) Geltix (Mother - Dead) Mirandra (Daughter - Dead) Nevruin (uncle - Dead).

Character History: Cassie Mar was born a High-Elf in Eversong and was trained as a Ranger by her mother and taught too sense Demons by her father, She hated them with her life and served the Elven Ranger Corps' with great honor. During the Fall of Silvermoon her family and her self Ran away into the Ghostlands only to be greated by the Scourge her Parents left her towards them, after a long fight of "minor" minons a Necromancer powerfuller then her came, She was slain in seconds and Raised as a banshee after being brought to Lordaeron, Serving the Lich King for a grueling time, she regained her corpse and began to be trained as a Ranger and Assassin umong the scourge, When Slyvanas started to break free from the Lich kings grasp she too gained freedom and followed with Slyvannas to there new home in Lordaeron. After they took back Lordaeron and betrayed the humans, Cassie found her self being trained by Slyvanas and her other Sisters in undeath. As the years past she eventually came too Silvermoon (After hearing it was rebuilt) but she had onething on her mind, Vengance for her parents after leaving her too die.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

A) Her loyalty towards Slyvanas has allways been her first. But, Cassie feels that she needs to serve her more oftern. Since the death of the Lich King its been hard for her too gain work that is for Slyvanas. When she heard of "The Spine" and its great work she felt that it would be a good chance to start working for her brothers and sisters in Death aswell as her Queen.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

A) She is a Excellent Marksmen and Dark Ranger -- Her skills would be of Great use, not only as for long range Combat, but for being able too use her Banshee powers to "Posses" and Torture the mind of a person. Having her range of cursed weapons and arrows, Her performance with in a fight is too Stage attacks from range and make sure those who apose her and her kinsman, Should suffer from her arrows. ((if it helps, I use the Dark Ranger aspect from Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, You can look that up ^^))

How does your character respond to authority?

A) She wouldn't Question the Order but When she is set and given her Task she will do her best Too exacute and perform it with excellence.

TEST OF ABILITY
Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.

Putress was a traitor towards Slyvannas as he helped Varimathras nerely take over the Undercity but his service on what he did during the scourge invasion was well noted as he helped cure the Zombie Plague and destroy it -- Also his service towards creating a new blight helped the Forsaken cause greatly but his treachery towards the forsaken and Horde had too be answered. If he was seen as a Traitor, people would agree but you need too look at his past time with the Forsaken before he betrayed Slyvannas. If he didn't assist in Destroying the Plague and creating a new blight, They still be solving the Zombie Plague and working upon elixirs of Pain and Simple plagues for -one- Man.
In a Opinion of the Alliance they would just See him as anougther "Forsaken Scum" or "Horde Dirt" but if you look at him from a real prospective he was actually a hero who solved the proplems of world pandemics that the Scourge created. Umong the Forsaken he should be rememberd as: "The man who stopped a Plague and Set us foward upon Alchemy and Forsaken development. Although his Betralay was great, without him we wouldnt be here."
In my Finall opinion I think Putress deserved too die for his crime and betralay towards the Horde as it sprung a new war and hatred between the Horde and Alliance. But he deserved too be rememberd for his efforts towards the Forsaken cause as his work helped push the Forsaken foward in many ways.

Application For: Cassie Mar  Gerian10
Back to top Go down

Application For: Cassie Mar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: