The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Kraks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraks

Application - Kraks Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kraks   Application - Kraks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 am

Ahoy there fellow roleplayers. let me start by saying that i have been looking to get into a fresh community of roleplay for some while, and decided i want to dive again into Forsaken roleplay. I have been a community manager in the Argent Dawn server for a while, now looking for a new start.

My application, as follows-

PLAYER INFORMATION

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft? - Since day one of the Argent Archive server, around few weeks after lunch of WoW. i have been taking a break in mid 2004 for half a year, so approximately i been playing 4 years or so...

How confident would you say you are with the English language? - Although it is not my main language, nor second, i use English very confidently. i wouldn't say it is fluent, and i am rarely using an online dictionary or spell-checker, but my English is fine for an educated European. I do wish to point i am slight dyslectic, but i am over coming it always...

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past? - I have been roleplaying Table Top & Live Action Role Playing from the age of 8. My father introduced me to D&D at that age and from that moment i been hooked. i started organizing events like conventions and LARPs when i was 16, started small with afew friends and as of now i am the Head Storyteller of a chronicle of Vampire: The Masquerade that is part of the One World By Night organization.

I have been playing ans storytelling wide variety of characters, on most media and recently in WoW.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?- I have been an officer in afew rp guilds, i have led a night elf guild that based itself on rp-questing and develped into a community and recently i have been developing and leading a community called "The Coven" for sinister and evil social roleplay.

PvP and PvE weren't too exciting for me, but i have mingled on most instances, quests and battlegrounds from the lunch of the game. I love to immerse myself in new content, but i find it tedious to grind for gear and be tense because of a high-end gaming. In the first years i participated in raids like Molten Core and the like, but in the expansions i haven't raided, for the exception of Karazhan i think... and i never did any Arena but Battleground were always fascinating and i played casually on all.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares? - First of all, i am a very organized and dedicated person, however... i love to laugh. therefore, i bring my rolling laughter and jokes that i believe must be always present to relive and lower tension in our daily gaming. Moreover, i am an experienced roleplayer and storyteller, that makes me a valuable tool for the officers and organizer of any guild, i can coop with most tasks that the officers might present to me. Generally, if we are asking "what you're going to add to Guild Chat", i would say... an easy going, peace loving and educated attitude, padded with common-sense.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play? - At least 4 times a week, and i am able to rearrange my schedule to guild calender.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online? - First and foremost, creating roleplay wherever whenever. Other gaming experience comes second, but i do enjoy helping out other guild members around on their adventures, before setting on one of my own.

Why do you wish to join the guild? - My long lasting quest for Forsaken roleplay has landed me on your shores. I am a drenched and parched roleplayer looking for a new start.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

(This is applicable to Argent Dawn server, but can be bended to the frame and setting of the Sha`Tar server)

Title: Councilor
Current Occupation: Wandering scribe, lore seeking.
Age: 35, Post-Mortem 5 years in the service of the Dark Lady.
Race: Undead Human
Level: 27
In-game Class & Spec': Mage, Frost
IC Class: Scribe
Hair Colour: None...
Eye Colour: Gray sockets...
Height: Average

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? - The Royal Apothecary Society, its the Society i have been playing in when on the Argent Dawn server, and its fits my lean and wiry character who is too fragile for combat and is too arrogant for his own good to be on the field.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde? - The Forsaken are a conniver race, therefore their part in the horde is two-fold in my opinion. They are an elite force, waving varied tactics and special methods. However, they are fickle and conniving... if one reasons arises they might leav the war mongering horde and be driven only for their own conquest.

Other races are just tools, some intellectual might pop up and be seen as a challenge or a good conversation, but they should be manipulated for their own good.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident? - Grand Apothecary Putress was a fool. He acted on his own behalf, forgetting the great good of the Forsaken as a whole, acting outside of the Dark Lady`s plan. However, his vile concussion and achievements, might prove useful for the Royal Apothecary Society.

Family: Perished and long forgotten.

Character History:
Born in Southshore under the name Ternil Deepbottom to a wealthy trader family, he was sent in at a younger age to Dalaran to study the art of arcane. later on his life, after graduation he was hired by the Barov family as a scribe and later on became a councilor to the family. When the Barovs entered into a deal with the human mage Kel'Thuzad, he was turned undead and press-ganged back into the service of the Barov, now in Scholomance, a school of necromancy. Later on he escaped with Alexi Barov, as he was one of the Undead that were freed by Sylvanas and became a Forsaken.
For his unlife with the forsaken, he mingled in many small works as a mage, until accepted into the Royal Apothecary Society. From there, he worked as a free agent of the society and the dark lady in many power places that the forsaken hold...

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Kraks has been looking to rise more in status and station within the Royal Apothecary Society, and the The Spine sounded like a place where he can develop.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Kraks is foremost a diplomat. he is know in many skills to dispute and barter in places brute force will damage the relations the Forsaken have with the rest of the Horde or neutral factions. Secondly, he is a cunning operative known to use his arcane power and knowledge to its best.

How does your character respond to authority?
He is a stern follower of law and order, he acknowledges the situations that might happen when disobeying orders. However, he is known to push himself to higher status while trampling over his superior, when the opportunity arises.

TEST OF ABILITY

The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken

The forsaken are risen body that still holds most of its memories, therefore still holds some romantic urges, like the reclamation of former lands the belonged to the human races, as the Lordaeron area. As a base thought, the Forsaken wished to be broken free of enslavement of the lich king, but many forsaken later on joined other orders that hold in different agendas. The Argent Dawn that hold neutral connections to the other factions and are driven by a "good" cause, and leaded by a group good-do paladins. However in their employment is Leonid Barthalomew the Revered is an a example of the good will of the forsaken.

It could be said that the Forsaken are more prone to do evil and sinister deeds, due to their deeds as the scourge. this is supported by the wide notion of the human nation and other sentient races, that see the forsaken as an abomination and their existence and activity to rise more to their ranks, against the laws on nature and balance.

The one force the drives the Forsaken is free will, but this free will is mainly driven by the extreme feelings that the bodies of former humans hold. Vengeance, hatred, greed, envy... Most of the leading figures in the Forsaken strengthen this feelings in the undead citizens and implore them to use harsh methods, that eventually led this forsaken to believe they are evil and there is nothing more then the evil deeds they do. The Forsaken exchanged one evil master mind, the Lich King, for another slave driver named the Banshee Queen. There is little choice for intelligent being as the Forsaken, then to serve the Banshee Queen in her conquest around Azeroth and support in her methods.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Kraks Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Kraks Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application - Kraks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Kraks   Application - Kraks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Brilliant application, if you give:

Vraenesha
Viatrix
or
Geriand

a shout, we'll be sure to fit you with an IC interview and guild invite.
Thanks for applying Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - Kraks
Page 1 of 1