The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-- Akhôrahil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akhôrahi

Application-- Akhôrahil Empty
PostSubject: Application-- Akhôrahil   Application-- Akhôrahil I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I’m playing for 1 year
How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I can’t say it is perfect i guess.. But my english is good enough.
What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I am a roleplayer for almost 6 years. I am a Dungeon Master in Dungeons&Dragons setting and a Story Teller in Vampire the Masquerade & Vampire the Requiem settings. I am using these settings as main rules. Usually i create my own worlds,scenario and npcs. I am also a former member of The Apothecarium and joining to random roleplay activities in Silvermoon (as much as i dont like random rp activites.). So there you go…
What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
I’ve just explained my RP experience. I’ve done 810 quests in World of Warcraft (including Wrathgate and reclaiming the Undercity from dreadlord Varimathras), I’ve killed first 4 bosses in ICC. I am gathering T10 and some roleplaying gear now... with Akhôrahil of course i have some alts too..
If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I am a serious person in my real life. I can only offer my friendship…
If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
On my holidays i can play the game almost everyday. But when college starts there will be 2 options :
I will be able to play everyday except my exam weeks. Or i will be able to play 3-4 days per week.
If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Roleplaying of course if there is not an activity, i may enter some instances or raids.
Why do you wish to join the guild?
I want to have a place at nice roleplaying activites. I love the concept of undead and necromancy. A Forsaken based RP guild would be fantastic for me.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Akhôrahil
Title (if applicable):The Afflictor
Current Occupation: Warlock

Race: Undead Human
Level: 80
In-game Class & Spec': Warlock/Destrtuction (i can switch this to Affliction later)
IC Class: Afflictor Warlock

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Pure White
Height: 5’10”

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The Royal Apothecary Society would be the best for my character because of his knowledge of Alchemy and Warlock arts
How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
The Horde is a little detail we are using them for our own purposes. As much as this is true we also need them. I don’t care those other races generally. I don’t like Orcs and Orcish. That is mostly because of the “invasion” of the Undercity. Our silence is not from our desperation, it is because of our intelligency. We know how to react…
How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
A perfect example what can we able to do. A lesson to our enemies and our allies but…. The Grand Apothecary Putress is an absolute traitor. He betrayed to our Saviorand all of us. This is pure betrayal.
Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.
Akhôrahil’s parents are dead, he has no children he killed his own “living” sister at the Western Plaguelands.
Character History:
From the autobiography of Vladislaus Akhôrahil
I don’t know where i must start… I am the greatest child of Basil Akhôrahil and Attia Akhôrahil. I was born at winter 49 years ago. My parents tried to raise us (me and my sister) as fellow citizens of Lordaeron. They had succeeded at my sister indeed. You may say she was the favourite child of the house. I was indeed a little bit rebellious to my parents.
After the death of our mage uncle, i’ve became to a curious young boy. I’ve started to seek knowledge. I still remember how i was passionate at this purpose. Appearently my parents didn’t like this situation. When they started to interrupt my researchs, i’ve left my parents and started to travel the world. I’ve became an occultist and started to research the arts of Demonology. I was dreaming to become a Warlock in the future.
Soon after, my sister found me and told me that our parents have slained by the Scourge.(Ah yes… Prince Arhas Menethil has became the Lich King in those years, He also destroyed Lordaeron... But this is my life right ? )
Therefore my obsession of death has started. I’ve joined a Death Cult. It was a sect which is worshipping to The Lich King. We were doing some sacrificing rituals and those who has sacrificed was resurrecting. This is not a mysterious secret, we were doing the rituals with the plague. I have started to think i must be dead. Eternity for getting knowledge ?? That idea was like a morphine. It was amazing. Our High Priest has accepted my offer and i’ve died. I don’t remember anyhing from that on. Because i was a scourge. What knowledge ? Pffft… My brain was totally empty.
Then i’ve opened my eyes at the catacombs of Deathknell. I remembered everything (I guess ?!). Our Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner has given my precious treasure to me. My knowledge and my mind.I've changed my first name to my last name and with that new identity i am serving her now with honor. She gave me the real eternity that i want.
The life is a mystery indeed. The death ? Death is the ultimate dilemma, those who are living fear us. I understand them. The real terror is the fear of the unknown. And we are the unknown…..

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Because he is a fellow Forsaken and he wants to serve his savior The Banshee Queen…
What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Akhôrahil is an excellent alchemist and a herbalist. He can teach his knowledge to those “young” Forsakens.
How does your character respond to authority?
He may consider it, He may have some suspects about it but he will do what is ordered to him. And he doesn’t speak about his suspects publicly.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.
Grand Apothecary Putress is a Charismatic Forsaken and a betrayer indeed. As much as his attack at the Wrathgate is a good example of the Forsaken’s power and evil, he acted with Dreadlord Varimathras and they had taken control of the Undercity. They attacked to Sylvanas Windrunner and nearly killed her. They fought with the Horde soldiers who are fighting alongside the Banshee Queen. The Banshee Queen is the savior of the Forsaken and considered as an ultimate leader by the Forsaken. This is the treason to the Banshee Queen. In addition to this he served to the Burning Crusade with acting like that. This is the treason to all Forsakens. But from my point of view; the greatest betrayal of Putress is this: He probably saved The Lich King in Angrathar the Wrathgate. He ordered to launch the forsaken catapults just before the attack of the Horde-Alliance. The Forsaken’s first priority was destroying their former master The Lich King. Putress and his followers had became traitors to this cause.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application-- Akhôrahil Left_bar_bleue80/80Application-- Akhôrahil Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application-- Akhôrahil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application-- Akhôrahil   Application-- Akhôrahil I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am

A little sloppy in places and your essay needs extending in length.
You are going to have to make these changes eventually. However I see no reason why you cannot approach Vraenesha ingame for an IC Interview and Task.

Congratulations, you've successfully conquered the application stage.
Back to top Go down

Application-- Akhôrahil
Page 1 of 1