The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuion Frostrune's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuion

Yuion Frostrune's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Yuion Frostrune's Application.   Yuion Frostrune's Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 am

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Hi, I've been playing World of Warcraft for say, two years now, Roleplaying most of the time.

Are you Confident with the English language?
I'm confident with the english language, Only Thirteen so I might mis-spell sometimes. Although I'm not like the people my age, I don't type shortly, I like to spell things out correctly as much as possiable.

What Experience I have with roelplaying.
I have Experience with of roleplaying from school plays.

What experience do you have within world of warcraft?
On Steamwheedle cartel I raid as a tank in Vault of Archvon, and What ever the weekly raid is. I roleplay alot on Steamwheedle Cartel, For instance I am currently in a Mercenary guild that does jobs for other guilds, I also rolepaly in the Mountaineers, Not much but I have once or twice, this roleplay was a pre-cataclysm event leading up to the retaking of Gnomeregan. I've roleplayed as a guard and have been on many patrols with them. Sometimes when at the Guards base of operation a civillian will report that a criminal offense is happening and you rush to the scene of the Incident.

What would you bring to the strong OOC community that the guild shares?
I would be kind to all the members and try to not start fights. I would try to make others not fight in the guild and respect others. I'd help others out with problems, try give solutions. People such as my teachers say I have a nice attitude towards things.

If I were to join the Guild.. How Often would you be able to play?
I'd be able to play it in the afternoons from 3pm to 10pm unless I have friends over, On friday I'll be gone at eight. and on saturday and sunday I'd play most of the day.

If you were to join the Guild, what would be your priority when online?
My priority would be to level my character in a calm enviroment. I would also foucs on events in the guild and figure out what I could do to improve my Roleplay. I'd also look at what other events are going on, see if I can make it. And sign up.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I wish to join The Spine since I've heard so much about the Apothecarium and even played in the events, The Atomosphere was calm and friendly, No hostillity what so ever. I also like the kind of roleplay it is, where its stationed and the events the leaders come up with.

Name: Yuion Frostrune

Occupation: Yuion works in Northrend picking off remaining scourge. He is Stationed in Howling fjord, Dragonblight and Borean tundra

Undead-Elf.

Level: 70

In-game Class: Deathknight, Blood.

Roleplay as: Yuion is a Deathknight who uses armed combat mostly, he used his abilities only to power his strikes.

Hair-colour: White.

Eye-colour: Glowing blue (light blue)

Height: 6'6.

I think The Deathguard would suit Yuion. Yuion is an armed and Hand to hand fighter and is trained in many diffrent weapons, such as Swords, Spears and Axes.

Yuion belives strongly that the Forsaken are superior to any other races of the horde, including the Sin'dorei.
He doesn't like the Orcs much, He's Civil towards them.. But inside wants to murder them all. He likes the trolls a little although would kill them in they got in his way. Yuion is kind to the Tauren and wouldn't kill them unless retaliating.

Yuion feels that what happened at the Wrathgate was a bump in the road, and looks past it continuing forward.

Yuion when alive was a Bloodknight, He was slain in Eastern Plaguelands.
Yuion, now re-animated walks Azeroth destroying the scourge. He always looked to the Forsaken for inspiration, so he join the Original Apothecarium and fought along side them willingly, ready to die in the name of a the Apothecarium. Fortunatly, he didn't die.. one he heard news of the Lich King's death he celebrated for a few days, Then went back to pick off the remaining scourge. Yuion has been out in Northrend So long that His hair has turned white from the snow. Now he seeks to re-join the Apothecarium with a renewed flame and will to help the forsaken.

Yuion wishes to Join the Apothecarium to fight along side the Forsaken being re-animated he feels like he is with his own kind with the Forsaken. He wishes to serve others that have suffered a fate like him.

Yuion could bring Quick tatics, close quarters combat skills and the will to do anything for The Spine, Even a Suicide mission.

How Yuion responds to authority: The authority of the Forsaken, he will co-operate and comply with, without any resistance..

Sin'dorei authority: He dis-likes them, And would resist them all he could.

Orcs, trolls and Tauren: He would fight back, apart from the Taurens since he has many Tauren friends. He also has respect to Tauren.

The essay:
Yuion started off as a simple Sin'dorei life. Living by their codes and honour. His childhood was lonesome, he was commited to training. He calved himself swords to use from logs of wood he found. His father trained him from the age of five to fight in armed combat. When he went into Silvemoon all of the other children laughed at him, bullied him. They even came to make his life misery while he trained. As he grew older his skills developed locking into him. at the age of eighteen he was still being bullied. he was walking down an alley to a quiet spot along the shore when they showed up infront of him. They tried to fight him, sending punches and kicks at him. Yuion had enough. he pulled a sword crafted for him, it glowed in the sunlight, the group stopped charging and moved back almost scared of him. Yuion walked closer, when they ran away. Yuion continued to his quiet spot. He meditated through the night. by morning he was up and heading to wards Silvermoon to begin his Bloodknight Trials. after several years he had finally finished his trials, just in time to defend the city from an invasion force. Yuion was assigned a scouting mission, he rode his steed to the easten plaguelands where he was ambushed. He pulled the Crafted sword and slashed at the enemies. He was doing well, Untill a ghoul leaped on him from behind. He was downed, and killed. He was taken to the Necropolis Acherus and Raised as a Deathknight. his mind and body locked on revenge. He followed the commands his master gave him, he carried them out. Apon the storming of lights hope chapel, Yuion's mind was bend on violence and bloodshed. after the chapel incident, Yuion went right back into training, now with diffrent powers he fought on to survive and find a place in Azeroth. To the Present day he is training and has come far since his days of life. He fights with the Forsaken, Feeling close to them in the way of being brought back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Yuion Frostrune's Application. Left_bar_bleue80/80Yuion Frostrune's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Yuion Frostrune's Application.   Yuion Frostrune's Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 am

Yuion, we're really sorry but your application isn't up to standard.
You've made numerous spelling mistakes across it, and a lot of them are due to laziness; not a lack of ability.
Not only that but you've barely touched upon your characters history and in some sections punctuation has been neglected.
By all means. Feel free to make another application when you are ready to. You are remembered.

You need to improve this majorly before we can consider you being allowed into the guild.
Many Apologies.
Geriand
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Yuion Frostrune's Application. Left_bar_bleue80/80Yuion Frostrune's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Yuion Frostrune's Application.   Yuion Frostrune's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:32 am

I have moved this application here while I reassess it. If Vrae, Hain and Rik could give me their own opinions I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuion Frostrune's Application.   Yuion Frostrune's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuion Frostrune's Application.
Page 1 of 1