The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sard's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatman

sard's application Empty
PostSubject: sard's application   sard's application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:29 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
ive been playing wow for about a 2 years, but i had a long break this summer couse i had to focus on school. and now i started again with a new char on shat'tar realm.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
im pretty decent, ive always had english above 8 at school and im from finland so english is not my primary language.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
none at wow, but i did some rp at lotro when i played it for a while.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
mainly pvp, but i have done some pve (heroics).

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
i have always been very helpfull in wow, whenever someone needs help i try to help with the best i can.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
about 3-6 hours allmost everyday.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
hmm... leveling and rp mostly, but when i get my new character to 80 i would usually just rp.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
i want to try roleplaying in wow and i like the forsaken race. so it would be good to have a combination of those two.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Sard
Title (if applicable): -
Current Occupation:-

Race:
-Undead Human

Level: right now he's at lvl two, but im fast at leveling.

In-game Class & Spec': Warlock and none.
IC Class: Alchemist

Hair Colour: black
Eye Colour: green
Height: 1,75 meters

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The royal apothecary. Sard's father was an alchemist, he teached everything he knew about alchemy to sard and Sard enjoys making potions and he really wants to help the forsaken to make a new plague.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Sard fairly enjoys being with the rest of the horde. He only feels good with the rest of the forsaken, but there are few none forsakens that Sard respects.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
It was kinda good. Putress showed what the forsaken could and can do. But at the end it was wrong couse he did it without the permission of lady sylvanas and there were also horde soldiers on the battlefield.

Family: Sard's mother and father were killed by the scourge.

Character History:

Sard was born into a rich family. His childhood was rough, couse other kids bullyed him couse he was rich. When sard turned 21 he was attacked by a group of thieves. Sard didnt know how to defend himself, but just when one of the thieves was about to kill sard an old man saved his life. Sard knew that the man was a warlock. Sard wanted to become a warlock too so he asked that could the man teach him, the stranger said yes.

As the years passed Sard learned the arts of the dark magic.

When the scourge came Sard tryed to defend himself. He fought for hours but there were too many of them and sard died.

Sard woke up at the tirisfal glades he didnt knew where he was but he started to train again with only one thing in his mind: revenge.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Sard wants to find people like him. people who want revenge and he feels that with the people like him, he could get his own revenge faster.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Affliction, destruction and alchemy.

How does your character respond to authority?
Sard respect's the ones with more experience and power and he follows orders without asking.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

The forsaken have been working on the new plague, that effects both the living and the undead. The rest of the horde believe that the forsakens are trying to find a cure for their current state, but the plague would actually be a powerfull weapon against the enemies of the forsaken.

Sylvanas windrunner created the apothecary to find and make the new plague. There are over 3500 members in the royal apothecary and there are members of it in azeroth and outland.

The Royal Apothecary Society is broken into three groups: Research and Development; Testing; and Implantation.
R&D is a group of people who are talented with making poisons.

Testing is a group of fierce fighters and rogues who capture subjects on wich to test what comes from R&d.

Implantation is a group of tinkers and rogues who deliver the final toxins and poisons to the target. some of them use mechanism's to deliver them, but some deliver the poisons themselves and observe the effects. the implantation reports directly to Master Apothecary Brightflame Masjenal

Back to top Go down
fatman

sard's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sard's application   sard's application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 am

i tried to add the G.R.E.A.T. picture to it, but for some reason i couldnt=(
Back to top Go down

sard's application
Page 1 of 1