The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crozz's application number 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2fat

crozz's application number 2 Empty
PostSubject: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
ive played world of warcraft about 2 years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
very confident... i think i am very good at speaking english for my age.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
none... but i want to learn.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
mainly pve and pvp experience.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
i am very helpfull if anyone needs help with something i always to try to help, and i am also be very polite and kind person.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
allmost every day for about 2-6 hours.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
roleplaying with guildies and questing, maybe a bit of pvp if im bored.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
i would like to have new experiences and good time. and also the forsaken is my favourite race and i like their lore, so it would be awesome to be in a guild with only forsakens.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: crozz
Title (if applicable):
Current Occupation: n/a

Age: (For Humans this should be easy. If you are an Elf please remember that you were born a High Elf and you realistically cannot have been born less than 100 years ago. Exceptions will be made to well presented backstories however)

Race:
-Undead Human

Level: 2, but increasing fast.

In-game Class & Spec': warlock and none
IC Class: warlock

Hair Colour: dark purple
Eye Colour: green
Height: 1,7 meters

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
the royal apothecary. Crozz enjoys making all sorts of potions. he also wants to help the forsaken make the new plague so that the forsakens would get even more powerfull.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Crozz doesent really like the horde. He only feels good when he is with the forsaken and that horde is only a tool for greater power.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
well... Crozz thinks that it was kinda right thing to do, couse it showed forsakens power, what the forsakens can do and that we havent forgotten. But also it wasnt a good thing to do couse the rest of the horde didnt really like it and putress did it without the permission of lady sylvanas.

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.
The rest of the family died in the attacks to stratholme

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
-For Undead Elven characters please only cover their life from the beginning or just before Warcraft 3. By all means briefly cover their early lives but due to the long life expentancy of Elves, and the rare occassion of an Elven birth, there is no need to go into full detail concerning any events before Warcraft 3.

Crozz was born in to a poor family. His father worked as a cleaner and his mother worked in the local inn as a cook. Crozz's childhood was really hard for him, he was bullied by the other kids, he didnt have any friends and his family didnt have money to pay his school. When crozz turned 18 he decided to go into the local inn where his mom worked. When he stepped in to the house he heard some suspicious noises from the basement. Crozz went to basement to find out what the noise was. He saw a man torturing a rich woman with dark magic. The woman asked crozz to help him, but the man said that if you let me kill him i will teach you the arts of dark magic.
As crozz watched the woman die, he know that there was no turning back.

Crozz started to train with this mysterious man, crozz learned how to control fire, summon demons and how to curse your enemies.

After many years the scourge attacked to stratholme, Crozz tried to save his family but he didnt make it in time. Crozz ran to his masters house but he saw a bunch of scourge zombies around him, he killed them quickly, but his master was already dead.

And then it all went black...

Crozz waked from a crypt in tirisfal glades, he didnt know where he was, but he knew that he must get his revenge.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
He feels that he would get his revenge with people like him.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
affliction,destruction and alchemy

How does your character respond to authority?
Follow orders without asking and respect the ones with more experience.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
ii) The Forgotten Shadow is an entirely selfish belief system.
iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.
v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.
vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

The royal apothecary society is a powerfull alchemical society. It was created by lady sylvanas windrunner in order to make a new plaue to destroy the scourge and wipe out other lifefroms as well.

The Royal Apothecary Society is broken into three groups: Research and Development; Testing; and Implantation. R&D is staffed by the wizards and rogues who can mix poisons. They make many kinds of potions and toxins for the testing to use.

Testing is compromised to fighters and other brave forsaken. They usually patrol in tirisfal glades and silverpine forset to find subjects to test the productions of R&D on them.

Imlantation is a job for rogues and other mechanicaly talented people, their job is to get the toxins and poisons to the target.

I personally think that this is very good job from the forsakens, they have found a really good way to wipe out their enemies and get more power.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
crozz's application number 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80crozz's application number 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 am

Once more rejected.
Please don't try to apply again.
Back to top Go down
2fat

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:06 am

could you please tell me what i did wrong? just sp that i can learn from my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:
crozz's application number 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80crozz's application number 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 am

If you read the applications which are in the Accepted sub-forum as well as the G.R.E.A.T guide you will see exactly what you've done wrong.
Back to top Go down
2fat

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 am

OH...is it becouse im too low lvl?
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 am

No, it's because a three year old has a better understanding of grammar and the English language than you.
How old are you exactly?

Last edited by geriand on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2fat

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

well... im sorry if a made some typing mistakes that i noticed after i sent the application... and i am 15.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

Trying not to sound rude here, which is difficult for me...
Please never reply to the guild, ever again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crozz's application number 2   crozz's application number 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crozz's application number 2
Page 1 of 1