The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatts' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatts

Tatts' Application Empty
PostSubject: Tatts' Application   Tatts' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I began playing a few months after the release of the original.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I am confident with the English langauge and like many others I make mistakes.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I began RPing a few months into playing WoW, I didn't realise that my first toon had been rolled a RP server. A very nice girl explained it all to me and I have been rping ever since.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
I have lvled many characters to the top and enjoyed all of them, however I have never really raided but the option is begining to appeal to me.
During my time on WoW I have gone through many role playing guilds, some short lived others lasting to up to a year, unfortuantly most have met with the guild disbanding.
PvP is something that I do when RP or dungeons arent appealing to me, I have been in a arena team before and we were doing fairly well, unfortuantly my arena partner left WoW so it was quite short lived.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I'm always up for a conversation no matter how silly or serious it may be. Im also always willing to lend a guildie a hand if its needed either ingame or RL.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Currently Im free every day, this will change come september since I am taking up a full time course, its pretty harsh hours but im sure i'll still find the time.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
For my character it would probably be leveling/RP, depending who's around and whats going on.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I've been keeping an eye out for a guild of this nature ever since I made my undead, I feel its the perfect place for her to be.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Tatts
Title (if applicable):
Current Occupation: Deathguard

-Undead Human

Level: 18

In-game Class & Spec': Warrior, prot
IC Class: Warrior

Hair Colour: Purple
Eye Colour: None (she has no eyes!)
Height: 5 foot 2

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Tatts would fit with the Deathguard since she has gone on many missions all over Azeroth, these have ranged from simple guard duty to frontline battles.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Tatts tends to leave the politics to everyone else, as long as the Horde do right by her, she stays happy.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Extremely angered, she lost alot of good comrades that day and struggles to suppress her feelings when it is mentioned.
Family:
Four sons, all still human.

Character History:
Tatts original went by the name Felcia Romtrotten, her human life was full of misery. Her father married her to a man she never loved, by the age of 17 she was already pregnant with her first son, the husband was abusive and as her children grew they followed in their fathers footsteps. When the plague gripped Lorderon Tatts and her family borded up their home, believing the undead would be dealt with, of course, they were wrong. When the Scourge finnaly reached them Tatts was used as bait, allowing the abusive family to leave safely while she fended for herself. Soon after the plague took her.
When Sylvanas freed the Forsaken Tatts took up arms, every day she was filled with uncotrollable rage, learning that her family still lived she set off after them, so far she has slain her Husband and one child.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Other then seeking revenge her main priority is to serve the Dark Lady, she believes joining The Spine she can accomplish much.
What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Tatts is a warrior with a unique fighting style, with hardly any muscle or tendons she is able to bend into all sorts of shapes making her difficult to hit and bring blows on her enemies from every angle.

How does your character respond to authority?
She is now a soldier through and through, she follows orders directly and efficiently. The only time she may refuse an order is if it will stop her from gaining revenge on her still living family.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
The Forsaken are not evil, they are simply former humans that have been thrown into a horrific fate. This fact has caused many of them to become bitter and angry which may lead some to believe they are evil.

Back to top Go down
Tatts

Tatts' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatts' Application   Tatts' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 am

I had a look through and decided I could tweak this better.

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I began playing a few months after the release of the original.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I am confident with the English langauge but I do make simple mistakes.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
I began RPing a few months into playing WoW. I didn't realise that my first toon had been rolled a RP server, so a very nice girl explained it all to me and I have been rping ever since.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
I have leveled many characters to the top and enjoyed all of them, however I have never really raided but the option is begining to appeal to me.
During my time on WoW I have gone through many role playing guilds, some short lived and others lasting to up to a year, unfortuantly most have met with the guild disbanding.
PvP is something that I do when RP or dungeons arent appealing to me, I have been in a arena team before and we were doing fairly well, unfortuantly my arena partner left WoW so it was quite short lived.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I'm always up for a conversation no matter how silly or serious it may be. Im also always willing to lend a guildie a hand whenever possible.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Currently Im free every day, this will change come september since I am taking up a full time course, its pretty harsh hours but im sure i'll still find the time.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
For my character it would probably be leveling/RP, depending who's around and whats going on.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I've been keeping an eye out for a guild of this nature ever since I made my undead, I feel its the perfect place for her to be.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Tatts (no surname)
Title (if applicable):
Current Occupation: Deathguard

-Undead Human

Level: 18

In-game Class & Spec': Warrior, prot
IC Class: Warrior

Hair Colour: Purple
Eye Colour: None (she has no eyes!)
Height: 5 foot 2

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Tatts would fit with the Deathguard since she has gone on many missions all over Azeroth, these have ranged from simple guard duty to frontline battles.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Tatts tends to leave the politics to everyone else, as long as the Horde do right by her, she stays happy.
She has a certain affinity for Blood Elf males, often creeping them out for fun or forever calling them handsome.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Extremely angered, she lost alot of good comrades that day and struggles to suppress her feelings when it is mentioned.

Family:Four sons, all still human.

Character History:
Tatts original went by the name Felcia Romtrotten, her human life was full of misery. Her father married her to a man she never loved, by the age of 17 she was already pregnant with her first son, the husband was abusive and as her children grew they followed in their fathers footsteps. Only one child treated their mother with respect, he was the youngest and even stood up for his mother, through him she found what real love was.
When the plague gripped Lorderon Tatts and her family borded up their home, believing the undead would be dealt with, of course, they were wrong. When the Scourge finnaly reached them Felcia was used as bait, allowing the abusive family to leave safely, taking the youngest son with them, while she fended for herself. Soon after the plague took her.
When Sylvanas freed the Forsaken Felcia chose her new name, Tatts, she took up arms and every day she was filled with uncotrollable rage and greif. Learning that her family still lived she set off after them, so far she has slain her Husband and one child, only one would be spared.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Other then seeking revenge her main priority is to serve the Dark Lady, she believes joining The Spine she can accomplish much.
What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Tatts is a warrior with a unique fighting style, with hardly any muscle or tendons she is able to bend into all sorts of shapes making her difficult to hit and bring blows on her enemies from every angle.

How does your character respond to authority?
She is now a soldier through and through, she follows orders directly and efficiently. The only time she may refuse an order is if it will stop her from gaining revenge on her still living family.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
The Forsaken are not evil, they are simply people that have been thrown into a horrific fate. This fact has caused many of them to become bitter and angry, causing them to do acts which might be considered evil, for example, my character ruthelessly murdered her living husband and a son for abandoning her.
In my opinion the Forsaken have always done what is best for themselves, despite their rutheless tactics this does not make them evil, they are merely a race trying to survive in a world that has shunned them.
Back to top Go down
Tatts

Tatts' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatts' Application   Tatts' Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm

After browsing the other applications and seeing their responses I will be pulling my application.
My reasons for this are I find the standards of this guild to be exceptionally high, not that this is a bad thing but I'm playing WoW for fun and I feel as if one mistake would mean a kick from the guild.
I also feel that the person that handles these applications is very impolite, although they have not said anything to me from what I have read on the other posts it is someone I could do without dealing with.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time and wish your guild the best. Please do not reply for I will not be viewing this post again.
If you wish to contact me please feel free to whisper Falenor, Tatts or Silvtha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tatts' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatts' Application   Tatts' Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatts' Application
Page 1 of 1