The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Olof Deadmeat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olof

Application: Olof Deadmeat Empty
PostSubject: Application: Olof Deadmeat   Application: Olof Deadmeat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
- I dont know exactly, like two or three months after the burning crusade came.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
- Quite, im still in progress in that subject, and im not a fast writer.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- Im still prety new in RP, so im still working on my roles.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
- im a prety good raider, got a lvl 80 pala ( Al'akir ) with 5392 gs I think and i got Storming the citadel 25 and when i was in lvl 40 ( I think ) I was a good PvP:er in BG:s and I am a good at Warcraft History.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
- That was a really good question, you should maybe send in a quest to Blizzard with this as a Quest subject Laughing ( Boring joke ), well i can be prety social some times and i like to help others.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
- Depends if i get a raid on my Pally, well i can play prety often.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
- Well, i dont know, i could join Guild events if they need any help.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
- I want to learn more about RP and i need a break from PvP servers, i need a social guild to hang with.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Olof Luminati Deadmeat

Title: (Once a Scarlet) Captain

Current Occupation: No Occupation, want to be a Deathguard if I join The Spine.

Race: Undead-Human

Level: 8

In-game Class & Spec: Warrior, I will spec Protection

IC Class: The Fourth Son of The Luminati Family, Protectors of Ancient Lordearon who uses every thing from Shields to Swords, Survival is their middle name.

Hair Colour: Black War Hawk.
Eye Colour: Eye color..... I got no eyes.

Height: 5,5 feet.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
- Deathguard.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
- That depends on how you see it, the Blood elfs and Sylvanas has been Allied for a long time now, and thats prety good, the rest of the hordes give us resourses to do our work, but I dont like the Kor'kron Vanguard, they are too .... how could i say, Dont do this and this, if you know what i mean.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
- Upset, I mean thanks to that the Horde pays more attention to us and what we are up to.

Family: General Richard Luminati ( father ) and Sergent Elena Magnusson ( Mother ).

Character History: Born in Stormwind during the early times before the second war, became a Soldier at the age of 39, fought against the scourge under the Betrayal of Arthas ( Curse Him ) Fought together with a High elf ( he Died ), Joined later the scarlet crusade at the age of 40, died under a raid of undercity, Resurected Two Months after, only to fell the Pain the Forsaken fell and the Suffering of Eternal Life.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Because He wants to Fight for the Forsaken and Show Sylvanas that he is Worth to call him self a Forsaken.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Hes a Warrior and a Archiveist, very good with records of Azeroths past, and a good survivalist.

How does your character respond to authority?
He would gladely help ( only if it involves Blood and guts ).

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause the damage he caused at the Wrath Gate and the Betrayal of our beloved Dark lady Sylvanas, He knew what was going to happend at the wrath gate so he made a pact with Varimathras, hes act at the Wrath gate was just a Manover so Varimathras could take over Undercity so he could open gates to the Twisting Nether so that hes masters army could begin their campain for The Conuqest of Azeroth. Not only that he Betrayed his own people, he also Killed many Horde soldiers and Alliance soldiers Including Saurufangs only son and Bolvar Fordring, he also caused a conflict betwen the Alliance and the Horde, and turned some of the Hordes Against the Forsaken, so yes, we consider him as a Betrayer of the Forsaken and should be slayed on sight.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application: Olof Deadmeat Left_bar_bleue80/80Application: Olof Deadmeat Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application: Olof Deadmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Olof Deadmeat   Application: Olof Deadmeat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 am

Sorry, I'm going to have to reject you.
Feel free to reapply anytime
Please read the G.R.E.A.T guide for advice on how to improve your application.
Back to top Go down

Application: Olof Deadmeat
Page 1 of 1