The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Euron

Euron

Character
Name: Euron Blackheart
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron Left_bar_bleue82/85Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron Empty_bar_bleue  (82/85)

Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron Empty
PostSubject: Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron   Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 am

((OOC:- You can find this Entry in the building opposite the Apothecary, screwed up and torn slightly where it fell out of his pocket, what you do with it is up to you when you read it in game.))

So it's been weeks possibly months even since i died and ended up here in Brill and joined the Spine, i still cannot get round of being like this...just doesn't seem real anymore, i mean i died...died fighting in the Arathi advan-.. Well...Him i guess, soon got him back though, what a scare he had HA! Cut him into so many pieces!.......

Of late i've noticed that the decay is starting to appear but at a very slow rate, nothing to worry about there but the colour of skin is rather a disgusting milky colour which i cannot smell that i'm greatful for! Also seems that regardless of being Dead i've gotten somewhat strong then i was in life.

-[[Next bit is bearly readable due to it be crossed out several times and few spoched of ink]]-

Feelings.....I feel nothing that used too except before i died and the first few moments of being brought back then going again soon after....I feel alot of Anger that i never felt before...-[[Few splashes of dried blood seem to obscure the next piece of writing]]-....Executor Thornton, i remember her a few year ago in passing when in passing when we were both alive, she was a Scarlet and i was just a young convict...She was only one i really knew well a little..since i joined..anyway i used to go and see where ever they came in Stormwind to recruit new people and such...Heck! i almost joined at one point! But i never saw her again until i came into Brill and joined The Spine...Made my day when i saw her there but sad all the same.....Now i serve under her and the High Executor...I will Protect her, and do my duty for her and the Dark Lady...

I also killed a few more of them assholes who were responsible in killing me at the arathi advance...oh did i make them dirty the underwear before slitting there throats......HA! Made them let me ride them like there was like horses except i used fish hook through the sides of there mouths for the reins..

-[[The rest is Blank except for a few doodles of himself and few of the other spine members mostly as stick figures fighting a mix of Orcs and Humans]]-

Back to top Go down

Torn Diary Entry #278 - Euron
Page 1 of 1