The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudine's Dearest Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Name: Lynnea Krause
Profession: Priest
Level:
Claudine's Dearest Diary Left_bar_bleue70/85Claudine's Dearest Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (70/85)

Claudine's Dearest Diary Empty
PostSubject: Claudine's Dearest Diary   Claudine's Dearest Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 am

((There is no way she would stop writing a diary, and this is just to keep me on the tracks of the happenings too. Some of you might have seen Claudine carrying a small, leather covered booklet in her satchel. If she sits down in her own peace, takes out a quill and begins to write, she always seems to fall into deep thoughts.))

--

-Gallow's End, 13th of July-

I am very sad and bitter to have to begin my new diary with an entry like this. I bought a new journal log book, since my last one was in the satchel, that was burnt with the rest of my property. I can't think about this as a new, fresh start, even if I wanted to.

I really can't believe this is happening again. I swear on my own head I never did anything to the group of people who burnt my home down. They just asked what Lea'sinta, sir Razieleth, Laznoras Ilarin and I were doing there, and we kindly explained it was just a friendly meet up at my house. They left, but all of the sudden the room was filled with gas and both of my elven friends passed out. I tried to open up the door, but I was shot right after I did.

When I returned, Laznoras was gone, we were bound and I had a gun held on my head. Father Geriand, Keihran and some others had arrived, and tried to solve the problem. The strange men didn't have to burn my house. I have no damned idea of where I am supposed to go now. I have no idea where to take Lea'sinta now that Laznoras is missing. I don't even have an idea why they did this. All my books, all my experiments, all the samples I had collected that day... All my clothes and Bearach's stuff, there's nothing left. Only his axe, Duskmantle's kit and father's violin. Thank the Shadows for that. And thank the Shadows Lea'sinta didn't get hurt.
I just wish Orranis would return from his travels as soon as possible. I really need his help.

~Claudine O. Moore
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:
Claudine's Dearest Diary Left_bar_bleue70/85Claudine's Dearest Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (70/85)

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's Dearest Diary   Claudine's Dearest Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

-Mulgore, Bloodhoof Village, 19th of July-

It should be okay now. I have started to rebuild the house, and I don't think I will have to use that much of what Bearach left me, since Father Geriand made me earn my own money back. A nasty trick that was, and the day in Howling Fjord wasn't a piece of cake.
Everything has been calm, except for what's been going on with Lea'sinta. The poor girl just gets into trouble so easily. I had to tell her not to approach me at all when I am wearing my uniform, and told her what it would cause. I know it made her feel awful, but I truly want to work with my whole arsenal, and can't get the girl in the way.

What to do list:
-Find Orranis and ask him about the candle
-Find out everything you can about one potion and send the notes to NahĂșe Dusthoof
-Keep an eye on the house rebuilders (and feed them)
-Contact Tristan and see how he's doing in Zabra'jin
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's Dearest Diary   Claudine's Dearest Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 am

-Wayfarer's rest, Silvermoon City, 24th of July-

Back from the Blade's Edge. Quite a trip it was, especially the last day. It really wore me out, but I am more than happy to be back in Azeroth. My house should be quite done by the next week, and then I would be ready to move back in. This odd troll seemed to regret all his harrassing, and handed me a huge citrine. I have no idea where he'd got that from, but... I changed it into money.
Lea'sinta seemed to be quite alright now too. When I was seeing her, a Kirin Tor mage brought me a word from his master. Kaliron Deathcaster, does it sound familiar? It does, but I cannot recall his face. However, it seems this mister Deathcaster would like to set a date with me, but unfortunately...
I am just going to meet him in a friendly manner, since I am somewhat curious of who he was. I really cannot remember.

People have changed so much after I last met them. They seem to be even more ready to stab each other's backs, and actually, so am I. I suppose that's what you have to do if you're going to make it here. I am not going to worry about staying in miss Black's good side anymore, nor let my personal emotions to affect my work.

~Claudine O. Moore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudine's Dearest Diary   Claudine's Dearest Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudine's Dearest Diary
Page 1 of 1