The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Gilnean's diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
A Gilnean's diary Left_bar_bleue80/80A Gilnean's diary Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

A Gilnean's diary Empty
PostSubject: A Gilnean's diary   A Gilnean's diary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 pm

I'll do this tomorrow, it'll be a breif sum up of the events in diary fashion of what happened in Gilneas. And i know it 'aint forsaken. BUT WE WILL BE THERE. I'm doing this for abit of fun, and i'm bored. Please note i'm not a great writer xD, i kind of merged the diary into abit of a story in the end, to explain what happened))

Last edited by Ringkir on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
A Gilnean's diary Left_bar_bleue80/80A Gilnean's diary Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

A Gilnean's diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gilnean's diary   A Gilnean's diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:23 pm

This book was found in the streets of Gilneas after the worgen threat had subsided, it belonged to a Walter Roach who was considered abit of a locale intellectual. It reads;

Day 1;
Last night, I was studying the constalations in the observatory, with the permission of the Royal family I was granted use of the building, and thus it's telescope. The telescope had a small malfunction, and it dropped from facing the stars to straight ahead, across the land and hills. I looked in, and I saw three wolves..but something was peculiar, they seemed to be missing their tails. I was only to shocked when the stood up and seemed to point directly at the telescope. The shock made me jump and fall back onto the floor. The king entered, in my panic I ordered him to look in the telescope, he did.... and proclaimed that there was nothing there. I was most enraged when he questioned if my age was getting the better of me and had a brief, but subtle argument with him until he left... I looked in it again, and they were gone....what is going on?

Day 2;
There have been whispers, rumours and words said... people are starting to beleive that something is out of the city's walls, waiting for a time to strike.... the whole of Gilneas is holding it's breath. My own suspicions were heightened when I went out of the city to meet an old friend, he would not answer the door. But, I did spot some interesting scratchings on his door.... something isn't right.

Day 3;
Now, my concerns grow. People have been reported missing, and... *the inks seems to scrawl a bit* BY THE LIGHT, they are here! I wasn't crazy! They are outside! On the rooftops! The Guards are under attack! I must leave!.

The book is closes;

The book gets closed and Walter leaves the building and starts running down the damp streets with the book in-hand, it is raining outside. Worgen are ontop the houses behind Walter, jumping diagonally across and gaining on him, Walter pivots, firing a bullet with his specially designed one handed blunderbuss, hitting one of the worgen but there are more then one.
As he turns to run again, he only got about 50 metres before a Worgen jumped from the rooftop, landing on Walters back, and ripping the back of his neck out with bestial ferocity, and then....leaving Walter for some reason and running ahead.

His injuries to great, the locale smart man slowed to a limping pace, he drops to his knees and falls forwards , his body left on the side walk of the pavement, his out-stretches hand to the right leaving the book near the middle of the street, Walter lay dead.

-By, Jean-luc-
Back to top Go down

A Gilnean's diary
Page 1 of 1