The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary of the Alchemist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Diary of the Alchemist Left_bar_bleue32/85Diary of the Alchemist Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

Diary of the Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am

I've finally found you my dear, dear diary. It has been a long while since I've wrote in you. However. Things have changed since then. And now I have pledged myself to the beloved Dark Lady. The unlife is a curious thing my diary. I wish I could describe it to you in a much more detail on a larger scale.

In this month, August I think. I will focus on my experiments long often and I have planned to make few trips in Tirisfal to collect some samples from the pond. And I couldn't help but notify that when I got there with Lady Nettle and another dear colleague, an horrid memory came across my little forsaken mind. About my previous life as a child. I don't know why I get these memories but sometime I feel myself haunted. I don't fear it but somehow it makes me feel that way. I would rather accept my new life as a forsaken. For an endless eternity.

A matter of importance now, is that I need to get the samples. I MUST keep myself occupied with the pond's progress and with a little luck, I could use the corruption from the water to create a some kind of poison or perhaps something else. I have to ask one of my colleagues if they have an item where I could attract the essence of corruption to do something with it.

Now I don't wish to write more in you diary. Because I hate writing already. And I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:
Diary of the Alchemist Left_bar_bleue32/85Diary of the Alchemist Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Quote   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:03 am

Rebekka wrote:
((Haha, I love the last paragraph.))

((Good :p ))
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Research progress   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 am

Success! My poison works. Only against insects for now but it can be modified with due time but for now it will have to suffice.
I've never been so fascinated with alchemy. Probably began after my awakening. No matter.
However, I am going to focus on my experiments. My blueprints for the bomb has been updated with few more notes and another schematic. With few ideas I've managed to make a schematic of another bomb but it will trigger by an unnoticable thread, when disturbing it, it will go off like a dragon's fire.
I should show these for the High Delegate. Maybe she will find this rather interesting. But first I must prioritise.
My research for the Spine comes foremost above my experiments and it is prioritised as number one. And I wish to note in you, diary, the Spine are a good bunch and I will stay loyal to them like I am to our fair beloved Dark Lady.

And I still hate you my diary, you should have been burned by the day I died.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Experiment 0062   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 am

I have nowhere else to write my results so I have to use you diary, I hate you still.

Experiment 0062, human female, around six and seems to be healthy.
The young experiment, the girl, were found outside Undercity sneaking around in Tirisfal. The deathguards managed to capture her and throw her in the experiment cage here in laboratory. I've chosen her as my personal experiment with the number 0062 and the numbers are marked on her shoulder. She is my pet and I do whatever I want with her, in the name of science of course. Anyway. I have taken a number of samples of her blood and it reveals something...odd. This girl seems to have a more deep purple red blood. Like she has something containing within. With some help from a fellow colleague we managed a conclusion of this. She has night elven and human mixed blood. Concluding she is a halfling. Few of my other colleagues wanted to use her for their own tests. But she is -mine- to test, not theirs. I managed to persuade them and now I can have her all alone by myself. I will only conduct experiments that won't risk her little young life. I may be a monster now, but this monster, has a small heart. As a forsaken I still have my moralities.

I've something to do. I hope I won't write in you again diary.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Experiment 0062 and schedules.   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:06 am

Last night. Experiment 0062 got ill all of the sudden. She has a very naughty cough and a high fever. The temperature showed that she had above thirty-nine celsius and it is too high for a young child such as Experiment 0062. I've given her few medications - and no I am not generous because she is a child. Well. Maybe a little. But I am not deeply careing about this one. Getting too attached with a child who are an experiment of mine would give myself a bad habit. I need to meditate this away. I should move my tiny, little, bony arse to the chapel here in Undercity and cleanse my thoughts. By the way. I've made a schedule for myself to give me some space. I need to prioritise my researches.

Fridays. From afternoon to night, research.
Saturdays. From afternoon to midnight, research.
Sundays. From morning to night, collecting.

This days should be fine. But from Mondays to Thursdays will be tricky since I am needed elsewhere besides here in Undercity. Few of my colleagues needs my skills and expertise in Thunderbluff and in Orgrimmar. So I will be gone for few days nearly every week.
Experiment 0062 will be following with me, in a short, very short leash.
Darkness take her, I don't trust her abit.
And you, filthy little diary. You are coming with me.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Water samples   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 am

30th August.

I have brought back more samples from the pond and it seems that the pond itself are healing extraordinary fast. It seems the eighty procent has became ninety instead. It is almost a breakthrough and I've managed to get a vial of the corruption itself. It has a certain orange purple glow. When feeding it to a frog, it seems to turn in to a some kind of a demonic toad. The subject was quickly eliminated by burning it to death due to safety countermeasures. This 'corruption' could somehow become a 'dependable' potion. The only thing is; what purpose and how should I interact with it? I guess I have to experiment it out.

Anyway. I brought back ten water samples and all of them were purified, except one. This one were more corrupted than the first samples. Maybe I managed to collect a small sample of the source itself? I have to find out, I need water gear incase if this pond are hiding secrets below the deep. My dear colleagues are arguing with me about this matter but science are there to be known. And I won't let this slip through my fingers. Science. Is something to learn from.

And I know that I write in you too often now diary but don't think that I am getting to attached to you. Because I still hate you and I would love to burn you one day.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
Diary of the Alchemist Left_bar_bleue80/80Diary of the Alchemist Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 am

Loving it! Especially the last paragraph of the post above. I think something to explore would be more of Viragio's emotions (does he have many?) and move away from just reporting events with a few emotions dropped in. Having said that, don't make it some emotional drivel with no sense of context/time/placement... Did that make any sense..? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm

October 29th.
Daybreak,
The Twilight hammers are increasing in numbers rapidly and I doubt that any of us won't be able to stop it, only to stall it.
Scouts in Undercity reported that a large number of workers, skulks, apothecaries, deathstalkers and vice versa has disappeared.
Some skulks saw them a couple of days ago and told the scouts that those who 'disappeared' seems to have been gone rogue by joining Twilight hammer.
And what I've heard, the traitors had a possible leader among them.
The scouts saw the traitors but didn't, foolish enough, attack them and put them down.
"They were too many.." they said. Rubbish.
According to the scouts, the leader were in front of the large group, blue robes and he held a pure white walking stick, the face couldn't be seen since the 'leader' of this rabble had a mask and a hood, white hood.

Afternoon,
I've set up notes at the noteboards that -everyone- must keep their eyes open and 'remove' the ones that are about to go rogue.
Myself, I am going to ask the High Delegate to give me a small group of deathguards to pursue the rumor about the traitors has gone in to Arathi Highlands, I hope we will meet them and put an end to this treachery against the Dark Lady.
With little luck, I might be able to be given more than three deathguards.
I want this to end in a very, bloody, massacre. For the traitors, of course.
With that in mind I could gain some samples, if I guess right, that they have the essence of corruption with them.
When I were within their hideout in Kalimdor, the cave, the altar.
They had many of these bowls, filled with corruption essence.

Midnight - half moon,
I had a visit by an old friend of mine who came from Silvermoon.
His tongue slipped and told me that even Silvermoon lost some people to these Twilight hammer group.
According to his findings he found a fortified encampment in Arathi Highlands, on a farmstead.
Which one, he didn't say. But that was enough for me to know where they were.
Strangely though, he asked me about sharing information. I was distrustful about it.
But I gave him a slight misleading information, about a possible encampment in Silverpine.
He gave his thanks and without any other words, he left.
My old friend might have been using me but I will use this information to find the Twilight hammer.
The scouts and my old friend's information are nearly the same. Arathi Highlands.
I might be mislead but rather to be sure about this matter.

Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:09 am

17th November

The elementals have increased their threat in all cities in Azeroth. Orgrimmar. Teldrassil. Stormwind. Undercity.
Grand Apothecary Felucia Black has ordered all personnel to abandon their current projects to help bringing down the elementals to ensure our survival.
All of us have became very intense the last couple of weeks. This is good. Because the true enemy may soon be brought forth to light.

The rumour about Deathwing returning begins to be troublesome. I receive reports from my 'friends' in Thunder Bluff that they have recovered more of these smoldering hot rocks. They aren't rocks, they are scales.
It won't be my problem when my friend the farseer will lose some of his men to this foolish persuit for answers.
I would tell him to stay put, but he ignored my warnings. Something will *interruption*

And those damn earthquakes are getting on my nerves. The quakes happen more often now and it is so annoying.

The traitors who were supposed to be travelling towards Arathi Highlands is true and I need to assemble some deathguards as soon as possible. These traitors could possibly lead us to their hideout. Maybe a stronghold?

We will find out soon, very soon.

And to notify. I received word that there has been a somewhat 'change' in the Horde rank. Thrall is giving up his leadership and gives it to the son of Grom Hellscream. A dumb-witted brute with no brain who only react on his selfish impulses. I won't be surprised if he will perhaps throw out every race from Orgrimmar. Tauren, Blood Elf, Troll and alike. Foolish.

Edit: Grammar
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 am

18th November

I've received reports about climate changes all around the world.
In Kalimdor, Desolace, grass has begun to grow.
Green grass that reminds me a little of the Night elven land, Ashenvale.

Many climate professors speculate about how such a place as Desolace could've grow grass.
There were many speculations and seems they are in a disfavor.
One speculation is because of the mountains that could contain some water were leaking and resulting a growth.
Another speculation is because of the atmosphere is changing due to the heat and the rain.

I don't know what theory or speculation is correct, but the speculations would be agreeable.
Yet they are arguing.

Perhaps I should take a sample from the so-called 'growth' and conduct some research.
But first I am needed in Undercity to keep the elementals away.

The earthquake situation however hasn't changed.
It has become more worse.
The stones along the walls in Undercity are falling off and some of the engineers and builders are trying to repair some of the damages, it may take a long while before the stones can be reinforced.

And I should talk to the High Delegate about a certain serious matter. When I am done with removing elementals, that is.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:32 pm

20th November

The repairs are still slow but atleast we are making some progress. Still, it isn't much but rather this than nothing.
The reserve group was called in. The stones on the walls and from the ceilings seems to keep falling down.
I am beginning to doubt if Undercity can stand against the quakes anymore.

I heard some of the workers whispering about the repairs being hopeless. Rumours has it that the repaired and fortified stones kept falling off. More and more workers and engineers returns to the dust in their attempt to keep Undercity safe.
Two skulks from my reserve group died because of stones falling from the roof. Instant death.

And about the elemental threat.
Elementals seems to keep pounding at us with their might. Our deathguards and stalkers are trying the best they can to keep them away.
But now I begin to wonder about if they are going to manage this situation.
Reports are saying more and more deathguards have biten the dust.

This is will be a short entry since we are moving constantly around Undercity to make sure we get some critical repairs done.
I can't do anything, but to hope we will get good news soon, very soon.
The morale is getting worse now.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 am

24th November,

Short entry today.
No news about the elemental invasion. And the quakes are just getting a lot worse.
The reserve group is still in its low morale but I am keeping it intact as much as I can.

Three more skulks have returned to the abyss.
Harry Gilmore, citizen
Ginger Johnsson, priest
and Peter Monroe, engineer.

The reserve group is getting smaller but their sacrifice will not be in vain.
Undercity will be rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Aftermath of the Battlefront   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 pm

December 6th,

Glorious battle yesterday! We've pushed the worgen armada back in to their stinking whelp hole!
The battle was hard and bloody. The sight was grand.
Yet the loss of brave men and women were somewhat high. Their sacrifice won't be forgotten.
We've nearly lost our beloved banshee queen in the progress but she survived. Thankfully.

The usage of the catapults on the front made me gain the rank of Chemist. This is a huge success for my part.
I wasn't expecting a promotion but I did what I had to do.
Following orders.

Today however. I got a report about how many who have returned to the abyss. We've lost two-hundred-five people.
Nearly a half of a lesser half of the Forsaken army. It is a huge number but small from a much larger scale.
The worgen has lost nearly half of their army and this is good. This proves that we are much more capable and ferocious than our adversary.

This is the rising Era of the Forsaken...
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Echoes in the Dark   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:25 am

December 8th,

Rumours. They are quite delicious for the ears but sometimes can be very deceiving.
A rumour has been whispered around in Undercity that the Worgen has sent infiltrators and assassins to know our plans against the Alliance. Several important apothecaries has vanished out of nowhere at the Battlefront. High priests from Brill has been found mutilated brutally. Deathstalkers has been impaled by stakes and other sharp objects. There were Worgen footprints all over the sites.

The high ranking officers in our military might wanted to fortify Brill and the Battlefront.
However, the Worgen reminds me more of stalking wolves. Descending from the dark.
Me and my associates managed to capture one of the assailants.
And we've made an interesting discovery in the assailant's blood.
Its blood seems to be somewhat tainted, cursed.
The worgen were human once and it seems they can be transformed from human to worgen form.
The apothecaries were troubled and somewhat fearful of this conclussion. Yet we have to proceed with 'Project Fur' as planned.
Hopefully, the results will come in either tomorrow or in several days.
May the Dark Lady watch over me...
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 am

15th December,

The results has come and it surprised me slightly.
According to our apothecaries the humans in Gilneas has the ability to turn to worgen form, and still they manage to control their actions.

I've sent the results to the Grand Apothecary and I am awaiting her answer to continue project 'Fur' as planned.
Apothecary Barney Harrison has been gone missing for days and I've sent Deathguards to search for him. They found him, the remains of him atleast.

The worgen seems to have infiltrated in Battlefront and Brill. The Deathguards and workers are fortifying as we speak.

Cainen were scouting Gilneas and the worgen managed to take back Gilneas from our grasp.
This is a huge disappointment since many of the Forsaken, including me, were expecting that Gilneas should have been ours.

With the head armada nearly scattered all over Gilneas, they are trying to get back to Undercity.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
Diary of the Alchemist Left_bar_bleue80/80Diary of the Alchemist Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

[[WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU..? Great stories, by the way, really enjoying it. Keep it up! Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 am

Viatrix wrote:
[[WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU..? Great stories, by the way, really enjoying it. Keep it up! Very Happy]]

[[I am here and alive. And sorry for being gone for awhile. Been busy exploring the new contents with my recent lvl 82 Pala in Vash'jir. But I will come on Viragio at Tuesday. And thank you Viatrix. I hope you will find my stories very enjoyable. Cause there's gonna be MOOOOAAARRRR! xD]]
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Experiment 616 and a secret   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 pm

28th January,

The experiment 616 is growing and seems to be taking form. This creature seems to be growing fur and also seems to have long ears like a bat. Beautiful monstrosity.
This one will become a very interesting experiment. But what fascinates me really is its intelligence. It shows an extraordinary awareness. It can't talk yet though.
I've taken blood samples and set them to the Spine's apothecaries for further studies. Maybe its blood could be used as a weapon? Maybe as poison or a cure? Who knows.

When the research is done I will personally kill the specimen to ensure nothing goes wrong. But yet at the same time I begin to wonder if we really could destroy such a specimen of great import. I'll take my time with this project as much as I can without any delay nor interruption. This is vital to "project fur" on how we may quell the worgen threat at the battlefront.

Another thing I need to note.
I've been absent from the Spine for a long while due to a secrecy I've kept deep within myself. A secret I've been hidding away from the others, both in life and undeath.
And I believe it is time to dig the item up and use its powers. I've been surrounded by incompetent skulks for a long while and it is enough. It is time for me to become what I really should become. An apothecary. And with the item, I shall embrace its power with open arms to get there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of the Alchemist   Diary of the Alchemist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of the Alchemist
Page 1 of 1