The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Euron Blackheart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Euron

Euron

Character
Name: Euron Blackheart
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application - Euron Blackheart Left_bar_bleue82/85Application - Euron Blackheart Empty_bar_bleue  (82/85)

Application - Euron Blackheart Empty
PostSubject: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

Hello Members of The Spine.

My Name is Ben, I am 20 years old.
I started playing World of Warcraft, from what i can remember was 2-3 Years ago probably longer then that really. As i used to play the trial versions for awhile (Which was South Parks fault for introducing it to me tehe) But i think back it was month or two before Argent Reach Guild was made on Alliance side, But i have a poor memory so please excuse that.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

I Pretty confident with my English as being English myself, i just suffer with making typos when i rush what i am saying and my Learning difficulties i have while spelling certain words, but other then that i am ok with it and hopefully this doesn't blunder me getting accepted.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

If i'm honest i don't have much experience with Roleplaying i'm still fairly new when it comes to it, but i used to Roleplay Harry Potter shamefully in the past as Ron weasley but it was silly and got Creepy fast, So i stopped it (It was on Myspace which was also bad.), But i do have a fair knowledge when it comes to lore in World of Warcraft and i am still in the learning process with the Lore of the races in Azeroth.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

PvE-wise, Haven't really done Full on Raiding within World of warcraft but i used to do alot of Pug raids in Wraith of the lich king but not as much as most people, but i am Good (Well in some cases) at knowing what to do on certain bosses but when i do make a mistake i see it as Trial and Error and try to learn from it as best as i can.

PvP, i am not that good at it if im perfectly honest, Only time you would see me doing PvP is when im trying to get honor points to convert to Justice points (As of this Expansion). I usually PvP with my PvE Gear sometimes.

RP, I have had plenty of experience when it comes to Roleplaying on the Sha'tar in the time i have played, I Started Roleplaying with the <The Scarlet Sigil> On my Human Paladin for a short time before leaving onto <Argent Reach> Which i spent a fair good time with to which i left and Join with the <Vanguard of Vigilance> on my Hunter Réika and still with to this Day, Which i enjoy the Most.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

What i would bring to the OOC community of the Guild would be dashing good looks (I Joke) and my Good sense of humour to the Guild, and hopefully make some more friends in WoW, But i usually the Quiet one who likes to Gain more experience from Roleplaying and Lore.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

If i were indeed accepted to the Guild, i would be able to play quite often as i can if real life doesn't start to interfere (Family mostly) and hopefully no other commitments with my Main on Alliance - Réika from Vanguard of Vigilance.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

Wasn't too sure how to answer this Question but i'll give it ago!.

My Priority if i was answer would really depend on what i'm doing at the time and what is happening around me in Real Life, but i'd surely help out with Events and OOC stuff if needed as i'd make it my priority before any Pugs etc.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

Mainly because of the Arathi Advance Event that was Held awhile back as i was taking part of Réika on Alliance side and was impressed with The Spine and how Viatrix lead it on Horde side, and it interested me to seek membership with you on my newly made Forsaken.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Euron Blackheart.
Title: None.
Current Occupation: Trying to remember who he is and wondering around Brill talking to himself.
Race: Undead Human.
Level: 20 (But i am leveling Quickly thanks to Heirlooms)

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

I would say that Euron would fit in with the Deathguard, Due to him being a Warrior Class OOC and RP becuase in life he wanted to be a Guard in Life but never seemed to accomplish it due to getting killed so soon, But as a child he used to go Hunting with his father in many conditions in the weather, laying traps to which he used to dress up in leafs and such to help capture there prey and would most likely to fit in with the Deathguards, He would learn pretty fast in Training.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Doesn't exactly feel that the forsaken will benefit being part of the Horde, feeling that were just being pushed aside alot now Garosh is in charge, Has a slight Hatred to Orcs due to the tension between them and the Humans but isn't too sure why he hates them that much due to his slight Memory loss he suffered.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Wasn't really aware of it at the time, but he heard it from other trainees shortly before his Undeath, But thought it was Quite Impressive how the forsaken did it at the time, but now he hardly remembers it but words again from other Forsaken with mixed impressions which made him even more confused.

How does your character feel about the current state of the Horde?

He thinks, well listened from other forsaken that the horde is now Spiraling out of control now that Garosh is in charge, and thinks that it isn't what its like now, He is very impressed with the Bansee Queen so far and will further follow in her leadership for the Forsaken and will do her bidding to the duty of the Forsaken.

Family: House of Blackheart.

Character History:

Not much information was writen for Euron Blackheart on his brief taste of life, but from recent recordings from the remaining of the Blackheart Family, Were that he was at the age of Nine and Ten at the Time of his Death and that the Family Had a small farm in Westfall.

During the time of his Upbringing, His family suffered terrible raids on there farm and recieving no justice from Stormwind, His Father and Older brothers were members of the Defias Brotherhood up until there fall, which they were killed by Heros of the Alliance in the Deadmines, unbeknown to Euron who was a Squire at the time.

After the current events he started his Training with other Privates, where he showed Excellent Talent with Dual-Wielding Two-Handed Swords, Beating down other Lads who he thought were weaklings, Afterwards having showed his promise was shipped off to Arathi Highlands, for the Arathi Advance with other members of the Alliance to which he was killed in battle by Several Arrows in the chest and was left there to die, He later woke up into Undeath after being Reanimated by Val'kyr.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Euron wants to find purpose in his new life, and to fulfill his duty to the Bansee Queen for bringing him back.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

He would be bringing in his Skill as a Warrior to the guild, Hoping he will prove himself.

How does your character respond to authority?

He would respond very well to authority from his superiors, and would obey every command not matter what it was without Question.

TEST OF ABILITY

Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.

From what i have read and learned from the Wraithgate of Putress, i have mixed feelings about him being a traitor to the Cause but things might suggest Yes he was a traitor, As we know he was trying hard to find some sort of cure for this "Curse" of being an Undead, As he was was researching about it in Shattrath City at the time which might spark Theorys to what "Else" he might of done.

As we know the Burning Legion have there minions still there and as we know Shattrath City is not far from Known members of of the Burning Legion, to which brings up a Question to how he thought that bring back a severed Scourge head which contained both the plague and an anti-plague, that might hope for a cure to Undeath.

And again with Varimathras an actual member of the Burning Legion, which leads me to believe that he is what was behind this, manipulating Putress into being a "Traitor" against his fellow allies and enemies alike, With the Burning Legion seems to pop up Quiet alot in my opinion, but Theories are Theories really.

He could or he could not be considered a traitor but as a Victim who was Manipulated into doing such Treason.

So, I've followed the G.R.E.A.T tutorial! My application's sure to be accepted now, right?

Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:
Application - Euron Blackheart Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Euron Blackheart Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 am

I liked your application, especially that you died during the Arathi Advance, and so I have no quibbles accepting you if no one else has an issue?
I would like to point out your lack of "i" capitalisation, as it seems to be rife across your application.

Contact: Viatrix, Isaelle, Manners or Anthraxius for your IC interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Application - Euron Blackheart Left_bar_bleue85/85Application - Euron Blackheart Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 am

Or me.
But yes, I approve of this application as well.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:
Application - Euron Blackheart Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Euron Blackheart Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 am

Marwonaeth wrote:
Or me.
But yes, I approve of this application as well.

I thought I missed someone.
Back to top Go down
Euron

Euron

Character
Name: Euron Blackheart
Level:
Application - Euron Blackheart Left_bar_bleue82/85Application - Euron Blackheart Empty_bar_bleue  (82/85)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 am

Sorry about my "i"'s i tend to do that sometimes.

But thanks for Accepting my Application and i shall contact as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Euron Blackheart   Application - Euron Blackheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Euron Blackheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: