The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Berger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berger

Berger

Character
Name: Berger
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Application - Berger Left_bar_bleue82/85Application - Berger Empty_bar_bleue  (82/85)

Application - Berger Empty
PostSubject: Application - Berger   Application - Berger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been played WoW 6 years now, I remember I got dumped by a girlfriend at the time, but I couldn't care less, since I had just began playing.
I don't know which patch it was, all I remember was playing a Night elf druid running around as a cat with Mograin's Might.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I'm rather confident with my English, it is my second language, my main being Norwegian.
I do sometimes have problems forming sentences because of some learning disabilities but I'm trying my best.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
Roleplaying was introduced to me by the great book "Dungeons and Dragons" But I was a child and therefor only allowed to watch as my friend's
brother roleplayed and rolled the dices. My first personal test was actually in warcraft 3, belive it or not. The little fling I had with RP
on warcraft 3 made me want to test it when I saw the lebal RP on WoW, and then I started playing on The Sha'tar.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I've never been a hardcore raider, but raided some Naxxramas in Wotlk, PvP on the other hand is something I enjoy doing.
Oh how I loved to do Altrac Valley before the Reinforcments came and ruined the epic fights on Dun Baldar Bridge standoffs
which sometimes laster for hours. After Blizzard came and waved their wand of "Anti-fun" I ended up falling in love with
Arathi Basin insted, simply because we're fighting for the Defilers, and it was there I achieved my Wrecking ball.
RP is one of the reasons to why I still play WoW, I remember seeing The Apothecarium RP in the Undercity back in the days.
I quickly logged and created a Forsaken before I ran back and tried to join. It ended up with me creating Berger.
Berger has been like a outlet of my sick and twisted humor, allways wanting to push people a little to far, I now had the chance IC,
With my mighty demon minion, Nokpit, The Imp. Lately I've also been one of the officers of the Dakka Clan, I was the one arranging RP events,
and creating storylines. I'm also a former member of the Convocation of Elrendar, I left it though during the period it was dead, other then that,
I've done some private lore breaking roleplay just for the fun of it, but personaly, I'm a loreoholic.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I'm a shy type, I like to chat, I'm going to answare the questions guildies ask and respond to requests,
since it really ticks me off when you keep asking for something and everyone keeps ignoring you.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Berger Shadowhall
Current Occupation: Unemployed Apothecary
Age: 26 He died during the first War, Reanimated during the Third war Up until now that would leave him with 14 years of undeath
Race: Undead Human
Level: 74 and leveling
In-game Class & Spec's: Warlock, Affliction and Destruction
IC Class: Simply a Warlock
Height: I got no idea how tall he is in Feet. But he is 1 Meter and 79 Centimeters

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Royal Apothecary Society, Berger once worked with the other of the Apothecarium in creating the new plague, but those pesky Kor'Kron Orcs now cover the place.
he does without doubt still belonge in the Royal Apothecary Society.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Berger is loyal to the Queen, he might not agree with all of her decisons but he is still loyal, after the wrathgate incident he feels that the Forsaken
are being supressed by the rest of the Horde, and he feels that they are look upon as untrustwhorty. Berger goes along with most other races, though he
compares the Blood elfs with the Goriallas of Strangelthorn Vale. as he says "All they do is mate, eat and shit."

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Traitors shall be dealt with, and the treachery that happened that day at the wrathgate will never be forgoten by Berger, any uprising like that
should be strangeled in his opinion, unless it serves for the better of the Forsaken.

How does your character feel about the current state of the Horde?
Berger feels the horde should focuse on reclaiming what was lost during the cataclysm, he laughs everytime he thinks about the alliance in the barens,
as they slowly claw their way deeper into the heart of the horde, even though he is in Lordaeron most of the time, or atleast the ruins of it.
He would follow Sylvannas anyday even though it would lead to leaving the horde, he frowns at the name of the new Warchief often muttering "A rock would be just as fitting"
when someone mentions Garrosh.

Family: Bergers Family is dead for all he knows, or cares.

CHARACTER HISTORY
Berger Kambridge was born in Lordaeron kingdom , in the town called South Shore. His first years was spent as any boy spends his days,
playing and pulling pranks on the adults, he was a child filled with life and joy. As he grew older and responsabilities came into the picture
he quickly matured, at the age of 18 he was working on the docks in South shore greeting locals every day and unload goods from passing ships.

His smile was caught by a mage who went by the name Danar Noith, he took great intress in this hardworking boy, after some consideration
Danar came to the conclusion that Berger would be a fitting apprentice. He approached Berger with the offer of comming with him back to his home and to under go
Training as a mage. Berger felt the exploring lust he had as a young child fire up inside of him again so he accepted the offer, a few days later he was on his way to Stormwind.

After a few months of intens training, alot of late nights reading and early mornings gathering herbs. Berger was on his path to become something.
He lived with Danar for 5 years traning under his watchful eye, after those five years he decided he wanted to wander and see the world, he wandered the eastern Kingdoms for a year
before he finaly came back to Danar in the nip of time, Rumors of orcs had arrived, and both Danar and Berger were ordered by the king to fight for Stormwind.
They fought countless battles, but the orcs kept pushing the Alliance back, Gul'dans legion of orcs were just to resilient, the day Stormwind was invaded, was the night Berger died.
Berger died as he protected his master when they were trying to flee from the lost battle in a little rowing boat, he shielded his master from a rain of arrows.

Danar brought Bergers corpse with him to a cold and damp mausoleum located south of Dalaran, a cermony was held before he was put into a chest and laid
to rest, he rested there for about 20 years before until the day Arthas came to conquer Dalaran and get his fathers Ashes. Without a will of his own,
he stood up from that chest, the cold enviorment had kept his body strangly well preserved, bones only sticking out here and there. He assaulted Dalaran
with waves of other undeads, but his magic was not the same, it was tainted aswell. For a year Berger served Arthas and the scourge.

Suddenly woke up in the ruins of Lordaeron city, he look at his hands and saw that they were decayed, without understanding anything a woman's voice was heard.
It was Sylvanas, she told him and a large group of other undeads what had happened, what had to be done, and who to direct our hatred upon, the first victim
of the forsaken was the dread lord Varimathras who ended up serving her. Since then Berger has been doing what he can to build a strong faction with the rest of the forsaken
under Sylvanas leadership.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Wants to join The Spine simply because he has been wandering around for to long now without a purpose. After the Apothecarium he just couldn't seem to fit in anywhere. So he hopes to find some of his old lost friends and serve the dark lady.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Berger will bring his Imp, and together they are skilled scribes. He studies and writes things down he is also and excellent Warlock excelling in combat.

How does your character respond to authority?
Berger takes orders and attempts to fullfil them to the best of his effort, his Imp on the other hand doesn't take to kindly to authority though, but with a some kicking it all ends well. Atleast sometimes.

My Pretty Essay
With the Lich King dead the Forsaken lack purpose
The Forsakens main goal since they broke free of the Lich Kings grasp has been revenge. It took time and it wasn't cheap to get it but in the end the Lich King fell. Now who would call it a victory, or even a worthy revenge if they their not even going to enjoy what they won, they still stand, and the Forsaken stand strong.

The Forsaken should seek to vanquish their enemies, the forsaken shouldn't be something the Kor'kron has to babysit. We want our freedom, The forsaken should become strong enough to break free from the Horde, right now we're nothing but a Stronghold for the Horde in The Eastern Kingdoms, this should change!

By expanding, the Forsaken should be able to one day claim leadership of the horde, pushing the Orcs to the side, we are the once who should babysit and not be babysited.

The attack on Gilneas was a good start, we're showing that we're a force to be recon with, we show that we're not just going to sit idly when we have the chance to show what we are capable of.

The fact that Lady Sylvanas went against the Warchief and actually deployed the curse in the fight against the Gilneans proves that we actually might one day follow our beloved queen to the top of the Horde.

But when all comes to all, the Forsaken lack no meaning, we lack just as much meaning as the humans do, what are the meaning of the humans, is it to mate and reproduce? If that's the case, then the new plague will be enough for us to complete another goal. The purpose of any Forsaken though, should be to follow the orders of the dark lady. She was the one who freed us, she is the one leading us, she is our purpose.

[img]Application - Berger Gerian10[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Berger   Application - Berger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Bar some minor spelling mistakes... Seems fine to me.

After you get approval from one more officer here, feel free to whisper Manners, Geriand, Isaelle, Anthraxius, Marwonaeth or Viatrix for IC interview and invite.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Application - Berger Left_bar_bleue85/85Application - Berger Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Berger   Application - Berger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey there, and thank you for posting an application on our forums.

This all looks good to me, the lore is spot on and everything is in place. The only thing I can point out is the occasional spelling mistake, as well as strange paragraphing. I assume this is because you wrote in a program or something before posting it here?
Either way, I'd happily accept you into our guild!

Please contact me, Isaelle, Viatrix, Anthraxius, Manners or Geriand for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Berger   Application - Berger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Berger
Page 1 of 1