The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Left_bar_bleue85/85Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Empty
PostSubject: Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 am

Add a hint of Cruelty
Date: Every Saturday, unless another event goes in the way.
Time: 20:00
Place: The Lab, The Apothecarium, The Undercity.
Type: Royal Apothecary Society weekly meeting.
Invited: Apothecaries and Affiliates.
Description: We will debate and discuss anything related to our group. Perhaps a new invention has been tested? Does one need testing? Are we low on something? All apothecaries are expected to show up, as it will serve as a good place to welcome new apothecaries, as well as sorting out promotions within our branch!

Last edited by Vraenesha on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolded text and added headline. Stickyfied!)
Back to top Go down
Razieleth

Razieleth

Character
Name: Razieleth
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Left_bar_bleue64/80Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Empty_bar_bleue  (64/80)

PostSubject: Just a question.   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

I'm an affiliate and i'm supposed to be working with the Deathguard.

Does that mean i'm NOT allowed to attend or does this concern everyone in the whole guild? No matter which branch you are on?
Back to top Go down
http://zerox144.deviantart.com/
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:
Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Left_bar_bleue85/85Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 pm

You are allowed to take a peek, but the meeting is primarily for the Apothecarium branch.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Character
Name: Alyssa Halliwell
Profession: Mage
Level:
Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Left_bar_bleue38/0Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) Empty_bar_bleue  (38/0)

PostSubject: WELL!   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 pm

I am a Skulk for some reason Surprised But I want Alyssa to join the Apothecarium branch, should I be there or not? Do I have to wait till im like Mr. Member and all? I have tonight free so...
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am

You have been promoted (sorry, my mistake... I forgot. D:), feel free to drop by tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)   Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add A Hint of Cruelty - Apothecary Meeting (Active!)
Page 1 of 1