The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS Left_bar_bleue85/85Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS Empty
PostSubject: Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS   Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 am

Long title, my apologies.

I'm hoping to be allowed to host a weekly event on thursdays for the Royal Apothecary Society, which would be a sort of regular check-up on what the members are doing - have they discovered something, any ideas in mind, anything missing, etc etc.

It would be a great way to greet new RAS members welcome to the wonderful branch, and possibly also a good opportunity for aspiring members to get a feel for what is really happening in the best of the branches.

Even if just one man/woman attends, it would be awesome, just as long he or she has something to share. If not, I probably have. We'll see!

I'm hoping this event would only take around half an hour to an hour.

To summarise, I ask for a huddle each Thursday, around 45 minutes long, to brief RAS members.

- Vrae.
Back to top Go down

Regular Attendance Meeting for the RAS
Page 1 of 1