The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Ideas!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Storyline Ideas! Left_bar_bleue80/80Storyline Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Ideas!   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 am

This is shamelessly lifted from the old forums, because I'm hoping for some opinions!

In the "Apothecarium" we had three main "eras" or "plot lines", as I viewed it:
1. Was the collection of reagents leading up to the attempt to poison Loch Modan.
2. Was the "Shadowsworn Dynasty" and the Civil War within the Guild.
3. Was "Isiliosis" and the downfall of Duskmantle.

They were all very good! But the bits "in between" were sometimes more tricky. So, share you ideas! I don't mind if you have one-off events in mind or grand plots, they can all be used.

PLEASE share -any- ideas you have, the more people who contribute, the more people will enjoy our RP! With the whole "book" event-line coming to a close, the calendar is looking a bit empty... And I'm reluctant to start filling it up myself, because I'll be gone regularly within a month so we need to get used to my lack of direction. >.<'' Thus, generating ideas individually is really fun and important, and if you want to lead your own event please do!

So... Storyline/Event ideas, they can be as random or as relevant as you like.

GO!
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: "lost in thought.." i god, i'm so sad i'm the probably most active on the forums..., Did i say that out looud?! xD   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am

Well, I suppose it is more on the "Random" side. but hey maybe it might work out....you never know *Shifty eyes* Anyhow, this was literally made up as I was typing. S...literally the first thing that pooped into my mind, anyhow again..... I thought that finding a sort of.... "WMD" as it were could work, the plot line being looking for separate parts of this Weapon of mass destruction, and I'd think we would gather all of the engineers and..blacksmiths?, yeah blacksmiths...up and start the search for these parts. As for the cause, and reason for needing a "WMD" I'd say, perhaps cleaning up rest of the Scarlet's, or Scourge in particular area of North rend ( Or another purpose, patato potato). Well, the reason for needing it would be to save ALOT of effort and lives in a huge...sort of 19Th century war where you just toss volleys of grape shot at each other until the other guy runs out.
Of course it won't be like a OMG OP NUKE or anything...maybe like....a magical staff that gives you'r troops more resilience or some shit like that, so you can send one in instead of 10. So you get the point? Basic quick idea that may not make to much sense and need working on.

Post script: Yes Ringkir is a Engineer and I mentioned blacksmiths and engineers mainly doing it, that doesn't mean to say that no other people with other profession's, or none at all will not be able to participate if we decide to go through with it and work all the kinks and such out.

Thanks for reading my randomness Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Level:

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline Ideas!   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 am

Well, what I was thinking at one point, was a hordewide tournament. Based in the Argent Tournament, still held for entertainment and people's hopes for honor and reputation. With three categories. Jousting, dueling and... who knows.

Dueling would have to be balanced, with a certain gear for every participant tho. So it would cause some trouble in one sense. But I thought if the biggest horde RP guilds did something like this. Of course it would mean a lot of organizing, but it was just an idea I had.

Posting more when inspired.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline Ideas!   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 am

MAOR IDEAS!
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline Ideas!   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

Just finished Blood Meridian.

Should be able to work something from that.

Won't be pretty though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storyline Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline Ideas!   Storyline Ideas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storyline Ideas!
Page 1 of 1