The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrigus

Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) Empty
PostSubject: Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide)   Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:13 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I started playing World of Warcraft in December of 2008, and have been playing on the Sha'Tar since then.
I started in around Patch 2.3(The Burning Crusade)
I've been playing for rougly 2 and a half years.
How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I was born in England and have lived there for my entire life, I have a good undertsanding of the English language and a good understanding of Roleplay terms.
What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
During my time playing WoW I have been with numerous Alliance RP guilds, and this is my first Horde RP guild, and my first horde since being hacked into. I have played Lord of The Rings RP with a single guild, and tryed Warhammer RP, but I wasnt fond of it...

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I've leveled from 1-80 on a alliance character, and have a good understanding of what characters play in which roles. I was an experienced druid healer for my raiding guild, And was the first pick whenever I was available for a raid. I know a few tactics for Naxxrammas bosses, but dont really have understandings of other bosses.
If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I can take a joke and when I am higher level, I am fond of boosting other players, or helping them with quests, but I dont like beggars at all. I enjoy going through dungeons with other players, and love to raid.
If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
In UK time, I would be able to play from 4- 9:30pm on weeknights, and 9am-10:30pm on weekends or bank holidays/half terms.
If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
i would generally be leveling my character until level 80/85(i dont have cataclysm yet) and often RP during events, as I find non-stop leveling to be boring. at the max level, I would generally play heroic dungeons, help other players and complete raids
Why do you wish to join the guild?
I wish to join a guild because I like to RP alot, because it makes the game interesting, and I have recently been hacked and would like to return to the game with a group of friendly players.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Wrigus Findlay

Title (if applicable):No title applicable.
Current Occupation: Trainee of the Arcane arts.

Race: Undead Human

Level: Currently 25

In-game Class & Spec': Fire Mage
IC Class: Arcane Mage

Hair Colour:Black, However usually wearing a hat.
Eye Colour: Purple
Height: 5,7

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
I believe I would fit into the Royal Apthecary Society, because they are looking for a plague to eradicate the humans,and it was the humans that abandoned my character to his fate, so it shall be them who pay.
How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
My character feels the Forsaken are underplaced in the Horde, for all they have done, even though Putress killed alot of Orcs using his plague during the campaign to stop the Lich King, My character is suspicous of all races of the horde, apart from the forsaken, because he believes they are plotting against the Forsaken.
How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
While Putress may have worsened the relations with the rest of the Horde, hundreds of Humans were also killed during the fighting, helping the Horde in their War effort. The plague that Putress created is an improvement to the previous plagues created

How does your character feel about the current state of the Horde?
The Horde has fallen apart during the reign of Garrosh Hellscream, even though he is Grom's son, it doesnt mean he should automatically be made into the Warchief. he has a tendency for war and has greatly angered the Trolls of the Echo Isles.
Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.
Father- Reynold Findlay-Deceased-Killed during the invasion of Lordaeron
Mother- Marise Findlay-whereabouts Unknown, Presumed Dead-Missing during the invasion of Lordaeron

Character History:
At birth my character was born with no arcane abilities at all, however after his Father and he were exposed to the magical energies created by Dalaran, a power surged through him. Since that fateful day when he realised his arcane abilities, wrigus has been studying in Lordaeron/The Ruins of Lordaeron, searching for new ways to channel the arcane arts, while gaining his own new abilities.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
My character is an apprentice tailor, capable of making woolen items. They will be able to help their fellow guild members get around the world of Azeroth using his teleportation spells.
How does your character respond to authority?
My character obeys orders from anyone higher than him, due to the strict rules at the Arcane Academy he trains at, he also expects other to respond to his Authority.
TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument; it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.

Although Lady sylvanas windrunner has been helping the Horde in many ways, some forsaken are making matters worse, such as Putress, who recently tested his latest plague on members of both the alliance and the horde, killing orcs who would have benfited to the War effort. Sylvanas has shown leadership power and will to help the horde, by taking over the Hillsbrad area. she has managed to free millons of undead from the grasps of the Lich King, while he was alive, and since he has been dead. Even though he forced her to kill her own people, she does not let it ruin her past. The undead have constantly been trying to put pressure onto the humans by launching attacks into their territory, aiding the hordes effort to eradicate the alliance. She does not show her feelings, so she is not judged by other leaders of the horde. The horde may then think better of her, or think she is planning something, so some relations will be getting worse, others will be getting better. The Forsaken are also a source of alchemic advantage, with their developments of the plague, they show that they are superior potion creators.

Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) 22
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) Left_bar_bleue85/85Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide)   Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Hello there, and thank you very much for taking your time to post an application on our forums. I apologise for the time it took for this review to emerge, so thank you for your patience. Smile

Unfortunately, I am going to decline this application for two reasons:
Your spelling and grammar are decent, but not sufficient for the Spine - we value these stats highly, and it also seems that you're (no offence!) somewhat new to RP. You seem to value raids and dungeons over RP, whereas the Spine is an RP-only guild - we haven't started any raids yet, and we only do dungeons as an off-topic thing now and then - nothing serious, if you get my point.

Once more, I'm sorry for the delay, and I hope you'll find a guild willing to take you in.
Back to top Go down

Wrigus' guild application(Using the G.R.E.A.T Mk 2 Guide)
Page 1 of 1