The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium Left_bar_bleue85/85Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium Empty
PostSubject: Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium   Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

A tattered, worn poster is seen hanging on the entrance to the Brill Apothecary, barely drawing any attention to itself. Yet it's easily seen, because it's the only poster there.

Attention chemists and apothecaries of the Spine and the Brill Apothecary!

With the recent return of Royal Professor Black, a new scheme has been set for You, expectations have been raised and there is little time for personal gain.
Before we begin, allow me to refresh your memories with what rules have been and always will be in place whenever you enter the apothecary:
  • No fighting. This is pretty self-explanatory.
  • Keep things ordered.
  • Ignore Holland.
  • Don't steal. I shouldn't have to write this.
  • Keep anyone NOT affiliated with the Spine out of the Apothecary, unless explicit authorization has been granted by either me, Chloe Nightdragon or Teorius Darkcast.
These rules should already have been branded into your rotten brains.
If not, and they are broken, severe punishments will be issued, and there will be no arguing.

Due to the upcoming Arathi Advance, we are required to work as efficiently and quickly as physically possible, more so than now.
For this reason, I am issuing a set of guidelines and expectations, and these are to be followed, no matter the situation:
  • Deadlines must be met. Abandon all private studies to ensure this happens.
  • Use any means necessary. Once you have been promoted to chemist, you can use all resources found within the apothecary, apart from a few, labelled vials. Use this to your advantage.
  • Failure to meet deadlines, or failure to complete a task will result in an involuntary donation of limbs and tissues to our cause.
  • If unable to find a certain reagent in the apothecary, search for it elsewhere. A good place to start is the Coldheart Manor Field, but ask for authorization first.
  • Keep in mind that you're an apothecary, not human. Morality is our slave, bend and shape it as you please. Nothing is far-fetched. Everything is allowed.
Never fear, never sleep, never fail.
And remember: Patience, Discipline, fulfil our virtues and you will be rewarded.

Signed,
M. Black
Back to top Go down

Guide: How things are done in the Apothecarium
Page 1 of 1