The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fallen Sister (important event)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Fallen Sister (important event) Left_bar_bleue85/85The Fallen Sister (important event) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

The Fallen Sister (important event) Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 pm

One die, another arise.
But the trace is permenent.
This is the story of a phoenix. In our ranks, we have one of these. One of our most trusted allies have planted cold steel in our backs, twisting and corrupting our spines with anger and lust for vengeance.
The Grand Apothecary has died as an ally of the Queen, and risen as one to the Twilight Hammer.

This crime cannot go unpunished.
We are the Forsaken, and if a leader stand in our way, we shall give it hell.

Friday the third seventh of January, eight-thirty in the evening, we slay this treacherous witch, and cull the threat of the Twilight Hammer.

Be ready, as we find her location.

Last edited by Black on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
favouredenemy

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
The Fallen Sister (important event) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fallen Sister (important event) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Do you mean the 7th of January? Is it 8.30 server time? Where is the 'there' to be?
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:
The Fallen Sister (important event) Left_bar_bleue85/85The Fallen Sister (important event) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 am

You're absolutely right, I failed miserably there. Thank you for pointing it out. And no, there is no 'there to be' as such... Yet. I've corrected it, hopefully to the point that it can be understood.
*flogs self*
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Aaaand, it's over. For anyone who's missed it, Felucia Black is dead. She was killed by Drodal's hammer, in a realm of chaos. She cannot be retrieved; she is gone from our existance forever. The only hint that remains, is a hand which Geriand cut off.
Back to top Go down
Drodal

Drodal

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 pm

I never dreamed I would be able to say this without the slightest hint of irony.

Thank you very much for allowing me to kill you.

That is all. Thoroughly enjoyed the event, despite the raiders all watching us.

'"Thou shalt no' monologue when yeh've got a job ter do" Book of Drodal, Chapter One, Verse Two. Now rot in 'ell yeh miserable bitch!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Sister (important event)   The Fallen Sister (important event) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Sister (important event)
Page 1 of 1