The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important note

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Important note Empty
PostSubject: Important note   Important note I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 pm

List right by the shelf with most commonly used materials in the lab, handwriting surely belongs to a woman - narrow, high letters, with ornamented capital ones.

" Attention, chemists and apothecaries.

From now on, all your tasks, provided by Professor Nightdragon, will be observed - from start to end, or partially. It is needed to successfully turn in your reports and projects.

Any work, that was not observed at least once during it's duration, will not be counted as completed.

This will apply on the new tasks, all current ones should be turned in before the end of the month, after which their session expires.

C.N."

((

Now, I am doing it on purpose. I want people to RP out whatever they are doing - I am not satisfied of people being offline and then just showing up, saying, here, I'm done. Yes, it's quite logical, your character could've been busy while you were sunbathing, but I want to see you actually RPing it.

There're two solutions - or I watch you doing something on your task for a while, or you write something about it yourself and post in our board. Yes, I am implying, that you'd write a story. Small one, big one, don't care.

This will apply starting from the new tasks, as mentioned in IC part.

Thanks for attention.

))
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Important note Left_bar_bleue80/80Important note Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Important note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important note   Important note I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm

[[Very sensible idea, be good to have the Labs buzzing with activity more often.]]
Back to top Go down

Important note
Page 1 of 1