The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP event; Twilight traitors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
RP event; Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue32/85RP event; Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

RP event; Twilight traitors Empty
PostSubject: RP event; Twilight traitors   RP event; Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 am

This idea somehow came right in to my mind so here it goes;

Since I wrote "The Discovery" as a possible entry for an rp event, I wrote a post called "Reports of Twilight traitors".
Maybe we could arrange an rp event with the dear High Delegate leading a small group of deathguards in to Arathi Highlands to take a look if the Twilight hammer rumor was true and Viragio follows with the deathguards since he encountered some of the Twilight hammers in Kalimdor.

However, this is still an 'idea-in-progress' so I want useful tips and any ideas how to make such a event. (you may send the ideas and the comments on a pm if you like Wink ) I want an rp event about the Twilight hammers to give this a 'small bite of the larger cake' as a start on Cataclysm for The Spine. But that's entire up to the GL (Guild Leader) if this idea will kick up or not. ^^

So fire away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
RP event; Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue80/80RP event; Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: RP event; Twilight traitors   RP event; Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 am

We fully support all member contributions and encourage people to create their own stories for us to experience.
If Viragio himself wants to lead this he has merely to ask, leadership of a mission is assigned to the person with the most intel not the person with the highest rank.
Feel free to put the event on the calender and lead it, I know Geriand would be glad to help put to rest any traitors within our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
RP event; Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue32/85RP event; Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: RP event; Twilight traitors   RP event; Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 am

Consider it done. Smile
I will make a note on the calendar on sunday afternoon. And I still need some time to figure out how to make the rp event suitable so I'll start writing down ideas and perhaps some subplots about the Twilight traitors and their possible hideout. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP event; Twilight traitors   RP event; Twilight traitors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP event; Twilight traitors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: