The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event: Breaking of the Spine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Event: Breaking of the Spine Left_bar_bleue85/85Event: Breaking of the Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Event: Breaking of the Spine Empty
PostSubject: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

((OK, got more gametime, now to get my event idea on the road))

A smile crossed the strangers face as he approached Brill. Fortune had favoured him so far, he had removed the High Executor and convinced Mortuus to replace him, now he had to split apart the other departments and all obstacles would be removed.

With revenge on his mind the stranger continued towards Brill, the Spine would pay and he would be the one to make them do it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok, basics of this event, a new High Executor will replace Anth temporarily, I'll be RPing as him too, slowly he's going to take over each department by planting false evidence against them.

Main plot points are as follows.

• Elli and Rude will be arrested, then escape and go into hiding.

• Chloe and Nathan will be forced into house arrest at the Sludge Fields

• Anth will be frozen and hidden somewhere in Zuldrak, requiring a rescue at some point

I'm hoping for the last event, the Department heads will rally the Spine against the new High Executor and kill him and prevent him from taking his revenge against the Spine and the Forsaken.

Thats it in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Redwalt

Location : Sweden - The part were you understand everybody, but no one understands you.

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Event: Breaking of the Spine Left_bar_bleue0/0Event: Breaking of the Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 am

Sounds like a cool running event, though I wonder, the new High Executor, will he be appointed (or rather claim that he is) to the rank by Forsaken High Ups or how will this be solved? I assumed one of the more experienced Spine members took the role if the former perished or went missing, alas, a completely unknown High Executor comming into the Spine got to have a rather good story to not have the whole community perking brows, no?

Not questioning the plot or anything (this sounds awesome, really!), this is more out of peeked interest. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I can foresee Chl going "Who in the rats arse you think you are? Who? Mortuus assigned you? Go to hell, maggot. No? Well, shit then."
So yeah, Red has a point, some people might go shifty eyes. :/

But otherwise, like the idea. Problem with me though, I will be away next week (with occasional visits MAYBE). So can't really participate in it much D:
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Event: Breaking of the Spine Left_bar_bleue85/85Event: Breaking of the Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah, Mortuus assigned him to the Spine, he's got a letter and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Well, you know how we all love Mortuus. xP
Anyhoo, I'll see if I can be around the end of the week, mainly Friday, since you have event there (lucky for you, I removed mine xP). Else, will have to advance to the Sludge Fields house arrest OOCly and work on something, OOCly too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: Breaking of the Spine   Event: Breaking of the Spine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event: Breaking of the Spine
Page 1 of 1