The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book Left_bar_bleue80/80The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book Empty
PostSubject: The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book   The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:03 am

So this is my thread in which I plan to collect and form "The Shadow Bible" a collection of short stories which allow the religion of The Shadow to come life.
Essentially the stories will be filed under one of five distinct books which are based on the five virtues that The Shadow preaches:

Book of Respect
Book of Tenacity
Book of Power
Book of Death
Book of Compassion

Here I have included a link to the most important WoWwiki article that can guide you. Make sure you read it fully before writing anything as a contribution.
There are no restrictions other than that the scriptures must be written by either a Forsaken or a Troll and they must be in the favour of The Shadow. They need to have a moral or a meaning. They need to apply. Feel free to use real life religions for your influence and be as imaginative as you want.

So, let the writing begin!
Back to top Go down

The Scriptures of The Forgotten Shadow - RP Book
Page 1 of 1