The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hadvens chemistry book.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Hadvens chemistry book. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hadvens chemistry book. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hadvens chemistry book. Empty
PostSubject: Hadvens chemistry book.   Hadvens chemistry book. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 am

Hadvens own book of chemistry, containing recipes and formula created by him and also many other things that is of interest to him. Is free for any apothecary to use these recipes to create something for themselves. Those not familiar with these recipes (Such as Deathstalkers and Deathguards) should not try to create something from this as they can be severely harmed or may suffer true death.

Powerful Blasting Air Formula

Items needed: Alchalic soil from Burning Steppes (Can be found near magma pools and rivers near Blackrock mountain).
Spider venom from Vicious Night Web Spiders.
Pure Alcohol extracted from any type of strong alcoholic beverage.

Process: To create Powerful Blasting Air Formula, take 2 tablespoons of Alchalic soil and put into a mixing bowl. Add Spider venom until the mixture is firm but not liquid. Use appropriate gloves to prevent any of the mixture to stick to your hands as the process will become increasingly dangerous. When the mixture is firm, you can shape it to whatever you want. At this stage, the substance is very stable.

This next stage of the process is best performed outdoors. Put the substance into a bowl and carefully add Pure Alcohol until smoke begins to emit from the mix. Do not put too much alcohol or the substance will become too unstable and is likely to blow up in your face. When the mixture stops smoking, it can be handled very carefully. It is now highly unstable and can explode if dropped. It can become stable by adding a small amount of Diatomaceous clay into it and carefully mixing it together. However, the clay exist only in Northrend and can be hard to find. I have tried to find a substitute and the clay from the shores of Lordamere Lake works okay, however, the mix will not be quite as stable.

Effect: When the substance is stable, it can explode if thrown or even dropped. It can also explode if more alcohol is added, making this a useful component in an explosive weapon, such as bombs, grenades or any other thing you can think of. The explosion is not fiery but creates a massive pressure of air that pushes outwards from the core of the substance, triggering the rest of the substance, creating a chain reaction. A sideeffect of this explosion is that the spider venom reacts with the alcohol, boosting the venom into an acid effect, melting nearby metallic items and potentially damaging those in its vicinity.

Theory: The effect that causes these substances to blow up is not yet understood for me. That such simple substances such as soil, venom and alcohol can create such a violent reaction turning the resulting materials into massive quantities of air is strange indeed. I do not yet know how this works but I suspect the Alchalic soil may have some undiscovered properties hidden within, maybe something that was taken from the core of Azeroth when Ragnaros came forth and Blackrock mountain was formed. I do not know.

(OOC)
This experiment is for real. I saw this on a show not long ago. Different chemical solid matters will, when combined, create a type of gas which I cannot remember the name of.
Back to top Go down

Hadvens chemistry book.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: