The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notes from Coalition Meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Notes from Coalition Meeting. Left_bar_bleue80/80Notes from Coalition Meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Notes from Coalition Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Notes from Coalition Meeting.   Notes from Coalition Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 am

Meeting begins: Gulgrim opens. Sergeant of Dagger and Totem
Sixth/Seventh/Eighth meeting
Apologies for lack of entertainment

The Spine, Aggrammar and Bloodstorm Clan wish to join the Coalition, as does Magister Sevarus.

The Spine will join the coalition in an effort to bridge the gap between the Forsaken and the rest of the Horde. Despite uneasy political ties they wish to put this behind themselves and work together. They offer a stronghold within Lordaeron as well as the special talents of The Forsaken in the form of Alchemy and Espionage .

Aggrammar are here on an observation purpose only.

The Blood Storm Clan require provisions. They work from Hammerfall and have found trade routes disrupted. In return they offer powerful warriors to serve the Horde.

No objections are raised, The Spine and the Blood Storm Clan are inducted into the Coalition.

Discussions are moved to the Echo Islands.
Dagger and Totem provide shelter and resources in Razor Hill.
Preperations are slow.
The Stone Axe Clan love helping
Viatrix of The Spine offers supplies and resources for the assault.
Hainricht proposes scouting missions into the Echo Islands.
- Questions worth
-Deathstalker in Undeath, has already been there.
Convocation of Elrendar and the Stone Axe disagree with the movement.
The decision to scout has been voted for.
The Spine have been placed in control of the Scouting Operation.

That's where I got to.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Notes from Coalition Meeting. Left_bar_bleue80/80Notes from Coalition Meeting. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Notes from Coalition Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes from Coalition Meeting.   Notes from Coalition Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 am

Forgot to say a thank you for this! I put them up on the realm forum, given the fact you clearly HATED having to stand around the observe the whole thing, it's even more remarkable that you managed to note this all down! ;D
Back to top Go down

Notes from Coalition Meeting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: