The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Left_bar_bleue85/85Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Empty
PostSubject: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 am

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

For a while now, 2 years since I recieved network access. Started with WOW and have been playing Cata recently.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

actully my English is xtra gud!!
no really, my English is great and I can also speak Spanish and some Dutch(Afrikaans).

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

To be honest I started Roleplaying only recently but I really enjoy it! It brings a whole new aspect into the game. I am very creative and I'm familiar with Warcraft lore.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

I've been playing Warcraft games since Warcraft 3, Frozen Throne and WOW.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

hmn..... I would bring a happy-go lucky( I have no idea what that means but it sounded like it would fit )
feel to guild chat with an air of humor and honesty. I can relate to anyone in one way or another!

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

Quite often, I'm on holidays now so I will be online very frequently and if i get into the guild i'll be online even more ha ha ha....... *awkward silence*

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

Roleplaying, questing, Roleplaying in that order. Well it is an RP guild..... anywho!
I would also try and get to know the other guild members and their RP characters.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

The Forsaken are my favourite race primarily because of the atmosphere they bring to the game world and the Spine, not only does it have an awesome name but it seems like the real deal RP guild. It feels like an in-game faction like the Argent Crusade not just some other guild.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Sinquijada Cide.
Title (if applicable): The Bonefreezer.(Passed down to him from his Father on his death-bed)
Current Occupation: Deathguard.
Race: Undead Human.
Level: ....1....2...10..24....
In-game Class & Spec: Fury Warrior.
IC Class: Bonefreezer.
Hair Colour: n/a.
Eye Colour: Glowing yellow.
Height: 6”6.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

Deathguard because of the military aspects. Lord knows Sinquija is always looking for a fight.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Sinquija respects all those who can fight. Alliance included. He holds a deep distrust for the Blood Elves and thier "former" pact with The Betrayer. He also thinks that the Tauren are useless and hardly contribute to the Hordes war machine.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

He wishes that he could have been there to fight alongside his Forsaken brethren before the end and he vowes to give himself to the Forsaken war machine whenever need arrizes.

How does your character feel about the current state of the Horde?

Garrosh, his methods are crude but they are effective and Sinquija respects that. He feels like the Horde is at its highest point with Orgrimmar being the booming metropolis that it is. The war for Gilneas is a lost cause but it is a cause for the Horde and Sinquija will be there painting his Chainmail with Worgen blood. Sinquija will always fight for the Horde no matter the theatre or the opponent.

Family:
Father: Grimbold Cide the Bonefreezer.
mother: Unknown.

Character History:

Grimbold Cidé the first Bonefreezer was given his title when he was found to be the last living soldier in his company. He survived purely because of his ice cold focus and professionalism hence "Bonefreezer". He soon returned to Lordaeron but as a changed man. No longer the strict, stone-cold soldier but now a drunken noble with too much glory, money and time. He brought more than a few women to his bed and sired more than a few basterds.

The years past and The Bonefreezer did things, things he was'nt proud of. From assassinations to leading full out camp raids. He was a powerful warrior but could not defeat time and he was too old to keep butchering for money. In his lifetime he had 4 children, 1 girl, 3 boys. Most of his kids fell into the pits of Lordaeron's underworld and never resurfaced. All but one. Sinquijada, his name given to him by the whores at the brothel he was born in. After his mother died his various "aunties" raised him and when he was old enough to join Lordaeron's army he jumped at the idea.

Boot camp was tough but his underworld upbringing gave him an edge over his rich, noble friends. He killed many Orcs, Trolls and Ogres and soon began enjoying his battles. Craving the feeling of his blades in his hands more and more each time he fought, his bloodlust was legendary amongst the other soldiers in his platoon. He quickly increased in rank until he was given a letter from one Grimbold Cide regarding his will. He traveled to the Bonefreezer's estate. Upon his death-bed his father gave him, the only remaining son-and-heir, his title, the estate and his fortune. Sinquija was speechless as this man whom he had never met had just given him his livelyhood. Grimbold soon died and Sinquija lived peacefully until the Scourge attacked Lordaeron.

He mustered his estate's millitia to protect his land. Sinquija slaughtered ghoul, after ghoul. In the end the numbers got to him and he finally died when his bottom jaw was ripped off his head. He died slowly.

Sinquija was brought back and served the Lich King until Sylvanas released him and others from his eternal servitude.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Sinquija sees The Spine as a conduit to further test his mettle and fury. He feels that the Spine will aid him in his quest to be at every war and in his deathless state to produce company that he won't outlive.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

Sinquija is furious in battle only wanting more blood and bodies to cleave but his milllitary training has not been forgotten and still retaines a knowledge of tactics and enemy strengths and weaknesses.

How does your character respond to authority?

Sinquija's favourite orders are "Charge!"

TEST OF ABILITY

i) Evil?

I think so. Think of the new plague developed by Putress then on Sylvanas' willingness to use it on Gilneas. The Forsaken are VERY evil.

Starting with the use of Valkyr to end the peaceful rest of many poor souls and damn them to an eternity as a corpse. Think of all those that that look in the mirror everyday and see a rotting, maggot ridden version of thier former selves.

Think also of the Forsaken race's jealousy of the living and their drive to end them. The Abominations that are still in service even after the Lich Kings defeat. The Forsaken tendancy to pollute all the land that they inhibit with blight, think Tirisfall Glades.

Think of the Forsaken's heroes. Sylvanas Windrunner is extremely malicious and conniving. She is loyal to her own race but hates any other often concieving plans behind the back of the Orcs or any other horde ally.

In conclusion the Forsaken are not the holiest race and neither are the Orcs, Blood Elves or Goblins. Is the horde in general evil?

Last edited by Sinquija on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm

*scratches head*
There's something I can't put my finger on.
Oh, I think I'm confused with the expedition to Draenor at the start of the Second War. Because Dark Portal was captured by the Alliance forces at the end of it. *rubs chin*

Else... Seems fine to me, bar some typos, which I guess we all make from time to time.
I will wait for other officers to take a look, as usually, though.

Patience, we will be back to you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:
Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Left_bar_bleue80/80Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Chloe wrote:
*scratches head*
There's something I can't put my finger on.
Oh, I think I'm confused with the expedition to Draenor at the start of the Second War. Because Dark Portal was captured by the Alliance forces at the end of it. *rubs chin*

Else... Seems fine to me, bar some typos, which I guess we all make from time to time.
I will wait for other officers to take a look, as usually, though.

Patience, we will be back to you soon. Smile

Chloe makes a valid point. There has only been one expedition to Draenor; the one upon which the Son's of Lothar stormed and defeated the potentially returning Horde. Only one messenger; a Wildhammer Dwarf returned through the portal before it was destroyed/closed.
Unless I'm wrong; of course?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am

geriand wrote:

Chloe makes a valid point. There has only been one expedition to Draenor; the one upon which the Son's of Lothar stormed and defeated the potentially returning Horde. Only one messenger; a Wildhammer Dwarf returned through the portal before it was destroyed/closed.
Unless I'm wrong; of course?

That's what I thought too, mhm.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Level:
Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Left_bar_bleue85/85Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 am

I'm pretty sure thats right Geri, nobody came out of or went through the Dark portal after that until Illidan did in frozen throne
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 am

oh crap! you guys are correct..... I had thought that more than one expedition was led to Draenor because in Warcraft 3 Medivh tells Thrall that he was killed by humans in Outland/Dreanor. I just found out now that Lothar killed him in the first and only expedition...... Im saddened by my ignorance.....I should research more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 am

It happens. I bet you can just rewrite that part and repost it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 am

ahem!......second try Very Happy

Grimbold Cidé the first Bonefreezer was given his title when he was found to be the last living soldier in his company. He survived purely because of his ice cold focus and professionalism hence "Bonefreezer". He soon returned to Lordaeron but as a changed man. No longer the strict, stone-cold soldier but now a drunken noble with too much glory, money and time. He brought more than a few women to his bed and sired more than a few basterds.

hmn i hope it's better!

Last edited by Sinquija on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Should probably mention, then, it was Second war Razz Damn orcs. *shakes fist*

But yeah. Geri, you can have the scepter of decision here, with my nod around your shoulder Smile
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:
Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Left_bar_bleue80/80Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

As a conclusion to the application with the most discussion ever, I offer you an in character interview:
Please contact: Geriand, Viatrix, Anthraxius, Lynnea, Manners or... Isselle? In game for your interview!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 am

*giggles* Isaelle, Geri, Isaelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer   Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Sinquija the Bonefreezer
Page 1 of 1