The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle: Andorhal 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Battle: Andorhal 2! Left_bar_bleue85/85Battle: Andorhal 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Battle: Andorhal 2! Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:58 am

In a furious wave of destruction, the Scarlets invaded Western Plaguelands with little to no resistance. The swept across Andorhal, obliterating the Forsaken forces within and destroying our precious materials within. But as it always is, the Scarlets didn't take us, the Spine into account. We arrived at Andorhal, and established a foothold. We managed to set up a good outpost. But we were swatted like flies by the Scarlets, barely escaping a collapsing roof. Now, we have returned, but this time, we will not be beaten so easily. This time, the Forsaken will prevail, and the Scarlet will pay in blood for their crimes.

We have finally taken the fight back to the Scarlets in this next chapter of the Battle: Andorhal series! With the help of the Arathi forces, we drove through their defences and has once more settled in the sorry ruins of our former base.

Now, you might think: "Why should I get involved?" The answer is simple - because you hav- no, because it's an awesome week of creativity and fun! Why is it so fun and creative, is your next thought...
Because it's you who decide the outcome! Rather than having me writing a long and complex storyline that you should follow (not that there's anything from with that), you are writing it through your character! Will you kill that guy or spare him? Either way works, because whatever you do, it'll be awesome. Unless you wreck it all, in which case you will die.

Back to reality, this event will span over a week, ending in a grand conclusion on Sunday the fifteenth, where everything we'll have done will be taken into account.

Now, there's a few rules (as there always are), but they're nothing to worry about.
Firstly, please don't wreck. I don't expect you to, because we are the best RP guild on the server, but if you suddenly get the grand idea of nuking the scarlet camp...
Secondly, we're outmanned, outgunned and remote. If you're seen somewhere, aka skulking around the ruins, you're seen. Plainly put. You cannot drive an heroic charge into a siege camp, because you'll fail, inevitably. Think of this from a realistic perspective.
Thirdly, the Scarlets are not the usual pansies in red armor. No, we're fightign Vrykul in red armor with big axes, swords and shields. And by Vrykul, I mean Vrykul. Big, ferocious and zealous. And they're not very talkative.

Battle: Andorhal 2! Wowscr19
A map of improvements. It will be updated when more improvements are made (and posted!)

There are four entrances into the base, which could each use a hand if we are to survive an assault.
The only way to get materials for construction, is by salvaging the ruins. Take a trip around the ruins, but be careful!
The Alliance base is a bunch of ruins too, as the Scarlets ruthlessly removed them first. So don't go yelling about a giant Alliance army attacking us.
The whereabouts of the Scarlets are unknown, but predicted. You'll see when I get the map up.

Battle: Andorhal 2! Wester11
A map showing all the vital facts about Western Plaguelands in this event.

And finally, I must ask you to do the Andorhal quests if you haven't done so already. Phasing is a nuisance, so let us not make it screw it all up.

Ps. any updates, ie. you do something, post it here!

Last edited by Marwonaeth on Sat May 14, 2011 9:38 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a map of the WPL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:02 am

North-east entrance, works of the last night :

- Barricade constructed out of stone blocks, lamp posts, wood, crates and some ruined wagons.
- Darkwood's traps and shadow traps have been placed.

Shadow traps are also placed at the other entrances.
Darkwood is working on repairing the catapult.
Back to top Go down
Montague

Montague

Character
Name: Montague Manners Rude
Profession: Hunter
Level:
Battle: Andorhal 2! Left_bar_bleue85/85Battle: Andorhal 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:30 am

Sharpened logs from previous blockades has been salvaged and transported to the camp, now just waiting to be set up as pallisades.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
Battle: Andorhal 2! Left_bar_bleue80/80Battle: Andorhal 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:13 am

Together with Darkcast, three Ebon Knights have arrived to help fighting the Scarlets.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:24 am

We have received the aid of a Lich! Araj the Summoner has joined our cause, and can be summoned things go dire!
Back to top Go down
nethak

nethak

Character
Name: Nethak Endesan
Profession: Mage
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:45 am

Araj the Summoner? Isn't he really dead in Lore? And if not, why would he join the Spine?(no negative critique intended, only curious:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:14 am

Chloe resurrected him in Battle for Andorhal: 1, where he kicked some Alliance butt.
And the reason for him to join was our very convincing story of new Scarlets coming for him, after they're done with us.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
Battle: Andorhal 2! Left_bar_bleue80/80Battle: Andorhal 2! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:06 am

There is now a blockade at the south gate. The blockade itself seems to be build out from crates, planks, fences, a scarecrow, and whatever else was found in the area, and isn't that durable. It is however hold together by a sticky mix that is capable to take a load of damage, and by so greatly increasing the numbers of hits the wall can take.

The blockade got a small door working as entrance and exit.

Also, Darkcast is now all out of his famous glue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:23 am

~ We've got Koltira back in our ranks.

~ Abomination was found walking mindlessly at one of the fields - after a short 'talk' it's now joined our ranks too.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:24 am

The Scarlets have been defeated! After an epic standoff, they finally retreated, and their remaining camps have been wiped out. Victory for Sylvanas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Andorhal 2!   Battle: Andorhal 2! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Andorhal 2!
Page 1 of 1