The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of Twilight traitors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Reports of Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue32/85Reports of Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

Reports of Twilight traitors Empty
PostSubject: Reports of Twilight traitors   Reports of Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 am

Some of you may have heard that some of our brethren has betrayed us once again.
The Twilight hammers are growing in numbers and some of our former brethren has joined them.
We must be ever watchful about who we trust and who we might suspect of treachery.
I am asking that everyone will keep their eyes open for anything that might be suspicious, or someone who is.

The traitors were last seen leaving Tirisfal Glades by horses and heading south through Silverpine forest and heading eastward in to Arathi Highlands, according to our scouts from Undercity during a patrol in Hillsbrad.
The traitors must be dealt with swiftly and without any kind of mercy.

May the Dark Lady watch over you...
~ Viragio, Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
Reports of Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue80/80Reports of Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Reports of Twilight traitors   Reports of Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

[[This is something that I'm really keen to have us follow up on! And it's just been revealed in game that some Twilight traitors still linger in the Undercity! Let's snoop them out and cut 'em down! RAWR! :3]]
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
Reports of Twilight traitors Left_bar_bleue32/85Reports of Twilight traitors Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: Reports of Twilight traitors   Reports of Twilight traitors I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 am

Viatrix wrote:
[[This is something that I'm really keen to have us follow up on! And it's just been revealed in game that some Twilight traitors still linger in the Undercity! Let's snoop them out and cut 'em down! RAWR! ]]

[[ Yes. Let's. >;D ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of Twilight traitors   Reports of Twilight traitors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of Twilight traitors
Page 1 of 1