The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hour of Twilight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Hour of Twilight. Left_bar_bleue80/80The Hour of Twilight. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Hour of Twilight. Empty
PostSubject: The Hour of Twilight.   The Hour of Twilight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 pm

The Hour of Twilight. Viatri11

• Felucia Black and Kaldini Deathblade have betrayed us all...
  • The Undercity is riddled with followers of the Dark Whisperings...
  • The High Delegate has been entombed deep beneath our fractured earth...

THE HOUR OF TWILIGHT IS UPON US!

Just thought I'd post this up as somewhere to keep the new storyline, the first of 2011, updated and well documented.
So... I'll do a quick write up of the first event...

Title: "Time To Strike".
Date: 3rd January, 2011. (21:00).

Story: The High Delegate gathered the Spine and set them about preparing defences around Brill to resist an imminent Twilight assault. She then introduced her new bodyguard, which was sent to her from the Undercity as extra security, the "S.Q.U.A.D." However, her new 'bodyguard' revealed their true identity in a private meeting with the Spine Instructors. Viatrix Verranos was then kidnapped by Felucia Black, Kaldini Deathblade, Vigath and Taniel.

Father Dusksworn and High Executor Kreed at once launched into action. The Deathstalkers searched Tirisfal for the High Delegate, should she have been taken somewhere close. The Deathguard went on to the Undercity to remove the traitor who arranged the 'bodyguard' for the High Delegate. The Apothecaries and arcanists worked with Dusksworn to trace the potion-bound spell which had teleported the Twilight scum and their prisoner.

Eventually, it was discovered that Viatrix Verranos had been taken to Deepholm... Imprisoned in a Twilight facility known only as "the Deep Vault", she is now desperately awaiting the rescue she know shall, one day, arrive.

Follow-Up RP:
- The Spine must now create their own potion, with which they may teleport to Deepholm.
- This potion shall require an element from the North, the West, the East and the South of Azeroth.
- Brill must still be fortified against those Cultists who many act once again to harm the Spine.
- The Undercity must be cleansed of all those traitorous scum who have joined Black.

If you host your own event, or further the storyline with some RP, -please- try and add a little something to this thread, so the whole story can be recorded for everyone to follow!
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
The Hour of Twilight. Left_bar_bleue85/85The Hour of Twilight. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Twilight.   The Hour of Twilight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:50 pm

I just thought I'd add an IC viewpoint, from Felucia's perspective. For those who are struggling to see reason behind her actions. In the shape of a convenient log-entry. I might add more as it progress.

My name? Why, I am...
Felucia coughs quietly, a signal which has been chosen to indicate... something.
She can't help but smile, and her words are reeking of laughter and insanity.
My name is Felucia Black, and you are mine, Viatrix! MINE!

Everything thus far has gone by flawlessly. The foul pretender has been safely stored in the Vault, and...
I am now a recognised traitor.
The sudden sting of guilt struck Felucia on her way out of the vault, with Viatrix'es plea for help closely following her.
Traitor? Bah. The Forsaken ARE traitors. They deserve no better treatment. Soon... Soon, they will learn.
She went to the watchtower on the other side of the compound, watching the entrancing pillars of Deepholm.
Traitor...
An eerie smile crept across her face.
Soon... Yes, very soon.
Cackling with madness, she went away, and from her stash, she pulled up her former cultists attire.

Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
The Hour of Twilight. Left_bar_bleue80/80The Hour of Twilight. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Twilight.   The Hour of Twilight. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Her mind burns... Her body is scratched raw by a slicing, cutting, silent blade...

Flesh hangs from bone: limp and tattered... Thought falls away from consciousness: wild and mad.

Screaming... The sound is caught in the twilight flames which entomb her, silence reaches out across the cavern of Deepholm, the beat of distant drums and the rhythmic, mindless, chanting of Cultists greet it.

All else is forgotten, pain floods into the dead veins of lifeless fibers, then even pain is forgotten...

A blank mind, ready to be written upon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Twilight.   The Hour of Twilight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hour of Twilight.
Page 1 of 1