The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damage, attack, morale reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Damage, attack, morale reports Left_bar_bleue32/85Damage, attack, morale reports Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

Damage, attack, morale reports Empty
PostSubject: Damage, attack, morale reports   Damage, attack, morale reports I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm

According to the builders and the workers in Undercity, the repairs are going somewhat slow due to the quakes.
They are working as fast as they can to prevent the ceilings, the walls and the infrastructure from falling apart.
I told the overseer of the repairs that I am willing to help if they need something to make sure the stones are on their place.

The latest elemental attack has damaged a support column nearby the labs. It was a small luck that we found the damage just in time before it was about to fall. If it fell, the labs would be unusable for a long while. Weeks, perhaps months.

Since the repair was going slow, I am going to be with the reserve group for awhile incase if my group is needed on the repair mission.

I couldn't help but notice that many of the skulks, even the deathguards begin to experience a small sense of paranoia.
I've seen Grand Apothecary Felucia Black shouting orders and it seems to go well. The orders she gives to the skulks, it makes some work done.

I will write down reports from now on to make sure we aren't missing anything of importance.

Signed,
Viragio Le Giriano, Alchemist
Back to top Go down

Damage, attack, morale reports
Page 1 of 1